Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Electrolysis for facial hair, thanks PCOS - it's been life changing to know it's permanent and doesn't hurt if you're used to plucking/have ever epilated anywhere.
Laser hair removal - 2 sessions in and the regrowth is loads finer and less on the whole. I tried a home IPL machine with good reviews but just can't be consistent or patient with something that doesn't show me immediate results lol
I really want electrolysis but I’ve been told you have to let the hair grow between sessions and I’m just not prepared to go around with think black hairs on my chin! I don’t want to shave either for laser. How do you get around that?

Has anyone ever tried an at home LVL kit? I am trying to cut back on unnecessary spending but I love the look once I've had mine done
I do my own but it is fiddly and they don’t always match 100%. If you’re good at that sort of thing, go for it but if you can’t deal with faff, don’t bother. My set was only about £12-15 from Amazon though so one successful go and it’s paid for itself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.