Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried this apparently cult TikTok product for hair removal? It sounds too good to be true, but since I don't love shaving my legs I'm tempted.

81tAN631yZL._AC_SY679_.jpg

Has anyone tried this apparently cult TikTok product for hair removal? It sounds too good to be true, but since I don't love shaving my legs I'm tempted.

View attachment 1416269
I bought this and was gonna use this on my vag but I’m scared! I’ve read loads of women do use it down there but I have the fear that I’m gonna burn something. Will try on my legs first.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone have problems with their feet? I suffer from ingrown toenails, cracked heels, dry skin etc 😩 I am very self conscious of them and never ever have them out and even during summer don’t wear sandals etc any tips or advice? 🙏🏼

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have problems with their feet? I suffer from ingrown toenails, cracked heels, dry skin etc 😩 I am very self conscious of them and never ever have them out and even during summer don’t wear sandals etc any tips or advice? 🙏🏼
Not much help with the ingrown toe nail other than go to a chiropodist for that, nail salons aren’t great at doing it properly and some make it worse.

For cracked feet though O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet is an actual miracle balm! i honestly couldn’t recommend it enough! Literally after using it 2/3 nights in a row my feet were transformed to soft baby feet, I honestly couldnt believe it and though all the reviews were bogus

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You have to try Margaret Dabbs foot hygiene cream, it’s really unbelievable. If you have a clinic near you to get a medical pedicure too, they’ll transform your feet.

Reactions: 5
Go and have a proper pedicure with a chiropodist not a beauty salon. They will cut away all the hard skin (don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt at all) and will advise about appropriate creams to use. Your feet will feel so much better after just one visit, it’s worth every penny.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Go and have a proper pedicure with a chiropodist not a beauty salon. They will cut away all the hard skin (don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt at all) and will advise about appropriate creams to use. Your feet will feel so much better after just one visit, it’s worth every penny.
My heels are cracked too. They are very painful and sore to even walk on 😩 they never used to be like this, it’s only recent years. What would cause it do you know? A chiropodist sounds like a god option, although I’m a little nervous at the thought of it 😳

If I've got cracked skin I use Metaniun nappy rash cream, it yellow but is freaking amazing to just put in the cracks to heal them. You might have to wear old socks or a plaster as it might stain.

Also on the topic of feet, I’ve just bought a foot peel to try! I used one a few weeks ago and it did… absolutely nothing. So I’m hoping this different one will work!

My heels are cracked too. They are very painful and sore to even walk on 😩 they never used to be like this, it’s only recent years. What would cause it do you know? A chiropodist sounds like a god option, although I’m a little nervous at the thought of it 😳
A chiropodist would've seen it all. Once you been and they have sorted them out, moisturising them frequently helps.

Reactions: 4
Also another embarrassing one… does anyone get chub rub? And what do you use for it? This heat is not doing me any favours 🙈

Also another embarrassing one… does anyone get chub rub? And what do you use for it? This heat is not doing me any favours 🙈
Lanacane gel on the inner thighs. I tried the snag “shorts” which are made out of tights material but I ended up roasting in them.

It’s usually caused by dry skin which then hardens and splits exposing the new skin underneath. Open backed shoes can make it worse and standing for long periods. Mine were terrible a few years ago, , chiropodist sorted it in no time and advised to slather on the moisture daily and remove hard skin. Creams containing urea are good. Don’t be nervous, it doesn’t hurt at all and the relief is amazing.

Put Vaseline all over your feet, extra helping for heels and wear socks to bed

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm super self conscious about my feet too. Slip on canvas shoes are best for comfort & hiding toes. Although I got some fake toe nails to glue on over gross/missing nail beds & they look kinda cute, are lasting for ages too.
Def go chiropodist to sort the ingrown nail, you def don't wanna get it infected or anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.