Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I tried lash princess after so many raves here but I had panda eyes by 3pm 😔 don’t know if I’m doing something wrong?! My eyes aren’t even that leaky.

Got it from justmylook too x
Did you get the waterproof version?

The price seems much higher anywhere that isn't Wilko

BuffaloSoldier

Hoping for a little bit of advice re rosacea!

move been using the Clinique redness solutions cleanser though I’m aware it’s also an exfoliator. As I’m told such conflicting advice about exfoliating with rosacea, is this okay to use everyday as a morning and second cleanse on an evening?

I also use azaelic acid every other day, I have mild rosacea on my cheeks and redness on my nose.

avabella

VIP Member
I had a digital scan with smile direct club- they couldn’t actually treat the area I wanted sorted. Glad I didn’t go with them as read some pretty horrific online reviews after
The one I was looking at is DW they seem to get good reviews on trust pilot 🙏🏼

AmmaH

Anyone had any issues with Olaplex?!

Has anyone else revived the October look fantastic beauty box and feel really underwhelmed by it?! I know these things are never guaranteed to be amazing but I just feel very 'is that it?!' about this month's.
Aw thats shit, I got the advent calendar for my mother in law and a had a sneak peak before I gave it to her and it was amazing!!

LouSV

Chatty Member
I am going to India for a month in Jan and I would like a cream bronzer to take with me any recommends please ?
I have tried Chanel, Nars , Fenty and Sculpted by Aimee , liked them all, any others I should try please ?

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Dumb question alert 😂
I would like to try out those semi-cured gel nail stickers but I don't want to purchase a nail UV lamp for something I might try once. I've a UV flashlight - does anyone know whether that would work as well? If I'd do one nail at a time? I know you're not supposed to expose the stickers to light because they might harden.

AshMay

VIP Member
Definitely gonna look on S&S for the winter months!
I like my hoodies a bit cosier and baggier and they do say it's an oversized fit - do you guys order your normal size or is it worth still sizing up?

I guess it is what is … I’ve spoken to friends and they pay around £150ish for the same.
Having grey hair to cover (mine is almost entirely white) costs a fortune in upkeep. I’ve tried going ash blonde but it made me look so washed out.
It does cost a fortune!! Even when I "just" got an all over colour it was €90 but that was every 4-6 weeks and it really needed to be 4 or I'd be so unhappy with my hair!
I'm lucky that the Ask blonde suits me I guess, never thought I would spend so much on hair 😅

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Does anyone have any recommendations of what to wear to my boyfriends graduation next week?
It's in London and it's cold af 😂

I’m spending my Saturday night clearing out my bedroom drawers (make up) and I’ve come across a couple of chanel les 4 ombres. I don’t want to part with them even though I’ve not used them for years (prefer cream over powder eyeshadows nowadays) do the expiration dates really mean anything on eyeshadows?! I’ve just binned a barely used Laura geller palette from about 8 years ago.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Has anyone else found the Lovall jeans come up big? Just wondering if I’ve got a faulty pair. I’m a UK 16 (possibly an 18 in denial) and ordered the 16s. They are huge and I end up with a saggy bum and a good few spare inches on the waist. The jeggings were a perfect fit but I returned them on favour of the jeans.