Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't say I've tried the meredith trend just yet though 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is there a moisturiser similar to the skin and me one?

I really like the texture but you have to get it with the cleanser and I’m perfectly happy with getting a massive cerave cleanser on offer once a year. Don’t want to change up my cleanser. I’m sure the cerave is much cheaper too.
I am also on the hunt for this. The lighter one. I wish they sold it alone.

Is there dry shampoo anyone would really recommend? I wash my hair every second day I’d love a good dry shampoo for the third day

Reactions: 1
There are some makeup brands that you’re meant to use your hands for applying their products. Tower 28 and Milk are two of them. They don’t put out brushes 🙂
Never heard of them, but the thought and idea of it still makes me feel icky 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Never heard of them, but the thought and idea of it still makes me feel icky 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
I learned about Tower 28 from a tik toker/ instagram influencer that used to be a Nars makeup artist. She now works in the development aspect and explains to her audience everything going on in a product. This is the original post:

I think Glossier also falls under the same category, I could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ I use their stretch concealer and it’s pretty similar to what she’s showing off

Last edited:
Dry Shampoo - Living Proof (spendy) or Colab (pink can one, cheap).
The living proof one is amazing but so so expensive. I picked up the got2b one recently as it was all that was in the shop, pleasantly surprised for the price- not as much of a white cast as batiste.

Reactions: 2
I got a great OGX dry shampoo last year, purple can.
My hair hates dry shampoo but got on well with this one. Smells lovely too.

So strange. This came up on my explore page. I always found the beauty blenders smeared my foundation around or soaked it up.
The person making this seems to be misrepresenting the other 3 which work better with a dabbing/stippling technique than swiping I think!

Random, but has anyone ever tried those silicone ones before? They're meant to be easier to clean/better at not soaking up product, but I rarely see anyone use them so I'm curious if they're worth a shot!

Screenshot_20230410-002538.jpg

The person making this seems to be misrepresenting the other 3 which work better with a dabbing/stippling technique than swiping I think!

Random, but has anyone ever tried those silicone ones before? They're meant to be easier to clean/better at not soaking up product, but I rarely see anyone use them so I'm curious if they're worth a shot!

View attachment 2089419
I've used it and I liked it, then it got manky and I never got another one. Might give it a go again, it definitely lets you use less product

So strange. This came up on my explore page. I always found the beauty blenders smeared my foundation around or soaked it up.

I use a brush like number four; but I dab rather than smear like she is. Sometimes I go over with a beauty blender dampened with setting spray.

View attachment 2089419
I had one YEARS ago and hated it, couldn’t work it out at all, but maybe they’re better now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.