Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK guys I'm day 7 in. Once again I've woke up soaked in sweat and I absolutely STINK (well did until I had a wash lol). Apparently this can last upto 6 months. Lots of love one sweaty smelly troll. 😂 Having to order a single bed for our bedroom as my fella can't hack it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
This is such a random question... do you spray your perfume on skin before getting dressed or on your clothes once dressed? 🤔

This is such a random question... do you spray your perfume on skin before getting dressed or on your clothes once dressed? 🤔
Abit of both. Wrists, back of ears and neck. Then spray abit on clothes so it sticks to my clothes as well.

Reactions: 3
In need of foundation advice please ladies! 😁

I usually wear Dior Forever but I just can’t get on board with it since they changed the formulation. It used to sit so beautifully on my skin and I’d get so many compliments. But the new formulation just doesn’t work for me - it sits on top of my skin and feels too light coverage compared to its predecessor.

Can anyone recommend a similar foundation? I need full coverage as my skin is horrendous. I use a lot of skincare beforehand to give myself a dewy appearance so I tend to avoid ‘glowy’ foundations as I already have that covered. Just want something that hides my spots and feels like a second skin 😫😫😫

Reactions: 1
Is there dry shampoo anyone would really recommend? I wash my hair every second day I’d love a good dry shampoo for the third day
sainsburys and wilko own brand ones are fab! Have tried more expensive ones but these are just as good and waaaaaay cheaper

The girls who are or have used the UKlash, have you had any issues with gunky eyes?

Woke up with sticky conjunctivitis kind of eyes 2 days after using it and thought it was conjunctivitis then stopped for a couple of days and it was fine and then started it again and its still a bit gunky in the am but lashes not stuck together like it was at first

The girls who are or have used the UKlash, have you had any issues with gunky eyes?

Woke up with sticky conjunctivitis kind of eyes 2 days after using it and thought it was conjunctivitis then stopped for a couple of days and it was fine and then started it again and its still a bit gunky in the am but lashes not stuck together like it was at first
I've only been using it a few weeks but had no issues

It’s time to begin the summer sandal search. I usually get Birkenstocks but they’re so bloody expensive. What are your go-to summer shoes? Are Tevas worth looking into?

It’s time to begin the summer sandal search. I usually get Birkenstocks but they’re so bloody expensive. What are your go-to summer shoes? Are Tevas worth looking into?
I love my doc marten sandals- they were so uncomfy to break in but I wear them pretty much everywhere in summer and they go with most outfits

Does anyone have any recommendations for a cream blush? I've been using kiko Milano one but wondering if I should try something new

Any recommendations for really nice pyjamas? I usually get primark ones but they don’t wash well at all. I want to treat myself to really soft, nice pjs that last a while, preferably long sleeve and comfy

no budget, just want really comfy pyjamas 🥰

Keep your eyes on ASOS - they often have them on offer or heavily discounted

Any recommendations for really nice pyjamas? I usually get primark ones but they don’t wash well at all. I want to treat myself to really soft, nice pjs that last a while, preferably long sleeve and comfy

Primarks boyfriend style pj’s are soo comfy and have been ok for me wash wise, still look the same and are soft.

also George asda do similar style

if you have the budget, the white company boyf style ones are the best.

• Heart

I've had really nice ones from Next and from Joules. M&S ones used to be so nice but poor enough quality lately. My favourite pair is from Tesco, very soft but more summer weight, slim legs and almost batwing shaped top. Love.

• Heart
The best pyjamas I have are from Lands End ( in the sale of course) I only wear 100% cotton ones though.

• Heart
Does anyone have any recommendations for a cream blush? I've been using kiko Milano one but wondering if I should try something new
The Charlotte Tilbury one is lovely...
It's the Pillow Talk Lip & Cheek Glow in the shade ' Colour of Dreams'

1681208559823.png
1681208588166.png

Reactions: 4
Rose Inc and Rare Beauty have nice cream blushes too. I also like the Rose Inc cream bronzer - similar texture to the Chanel one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.