Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use Bondi Sands every week with the dark foam tan but find the smell is really strong even after me only having it on for a few hours and showering.

Does the Molly Mae tan smell after it’s washed off? I used to use St tropez but haven’t for years wondering if I should switch it up to give my nose a break from that hamster cage smell that lingers :LOL:
Yes I put BS on the other day and it's such a strong off-putting smell!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can anyone recommend a good leave in conditioner? Never used one before but keep seeing reels on how they’re a must!

Diamond dazzle stick - OMG 😱
My ring and earnings are super sparkling and like new

Big recommendation

Reactions: 5
Can anyone recommend an eyelash glue I can pick up on the high st? I normally use duo, the black one in the blue packet but bought the clear one the other week and it doesn’t stick at all.
Also any tips for putting on lashes ? I’m so bad at it.
---
Thank you, yes the pink bottle one!! I'm in Ireland though but if it's really good I'll spend the money, just don't want to be disappointed!!
If you buy the sets at special occasions works out a lot cheaper. I used to buy in Pelo in Newbridge, can order online or collect instore. Other than that I’d buy off the hairdresser for €10. It’s honestly really good, but don’t buy the pink conditioner.
The white mask is good as well.

Last edited:
Hi all!
Just discovered this thread and also discovered I have no idea what I’m doing 🙃 atm I do bare minimum: cetraben as a moisturiser, hair in a bun and maybe a bit of eye liner if I’m going out.
I have dry skin, which is prone to eczema. I’m nearly 30 with 3 kids and so want a quick skin routine that will help give me a glow, is affordable and not too time consuming.
Grateful for any advice as honestly not sure what I should be doing!
Thanks in advance :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I certainly don’t look well groomed today - I’ve been so busy at work that I’ve not even had time to go to the loo! Just checked a mirror node the first time today and I look like a panda 😳
Anyone got any tips on hiow to stop makeup from running?

I certainly don’t look well groomed today - I’ve been so busy at work that I’ve not even had time to go to the loo! Just checked a mirror node the first time today and I look like a panda 😳
Makeup setting spray and powder all over after foundation and concealer but before eyeshadow, blush etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve booked in a lash tint and lift next Wednesday 🙌🏻 very excited to see if it works. Haircut on Friday too. Finally getting myself sorted. Just need to dye my roots 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you for this!
You are welcome!! I just use the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder and the Charlotte Tilbury setting spray, the spare is dear but I think you can get a travel size if you want don't want to risk wasting too much money on something you may not use!

Can anyone recommend an eyelash glue I can pick up on the high st? I normally use duo, the black one in the blue packet but bought the clear one the other week and it doesn’t stick at all.
Also any tips for putting on lashes ? I’m so bad at it.
---

If you buy the sets at special occasions works out a lot cheaper. I used to buy in Pelo in Newbridge, can order online or collect instore. Other than that I’d buy off the hairdresser for €10. It’s honestly really good, but don’t buy the pink conditioner.
The white mask is good as well.
I've just found this thread. I've used all sorts of eyelash glues and for me the Essence brush on glue works better than Duo and Eyelure. I live in Portugal and I pay around 4 euros.

I saw a thing on Tik tok which said to apply your setting spray twice. Once when your foundation is still wet and then again once you have finished your makeup

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw a thing on Tik tok which said to apply your setting spray twice. Once when your foundation is still wet and then again once you have finished your makeup
That’s what I do. I also use Charlotte Tilbury setting spray.
I use it to moisten my sponges too.

Reactions: 3
Thank you 😊 Do you have any recommendations for which brand to use? Something that doesn’t dry out the skin too much?
ETA - I’ve just seen the above post about Charlotte Tilbury. Maybe I’ll try that :)

Thank you 😊 Do you have any recommendations for which brand to use? Something that doesn’t dry out the skin too much?
ETA - I’ve just seen the above post about Charlotte Tilbury. Maybe I’ll try that :)
Another vote for Charlotte tilbury :)

Reactions: 2
Hi all!
Just discovered this thread and also discovered I have no idea what I’m doing 🙃 atm I do bare minimum: cetraben as a moisturiser, hair in a bun and maybe a bit of eye liner if I’m going out.
I have dry skin, which is prone to eczema. I’m nearly 30 with 3 kids and so want a quick skin routine that will help give me a glow, is affordable and not too time consuming.
Grateful for any advice as honestly not sure what I should be doing!
Thanks in advance :)
Whats your budget?

I have dry skin, i found that a good Chemical
Exfoliant helped with any dry peeling patches but maybe not the best option for you if you have eczema and hyaluronic acid as a base before moisturiser really helps me in the morning .

Also alot of us here have had great results with skin & me. you do a consultation online and they send you what you need based on your skin type.

I only have the daily doser so mine is about £25 a month, i didnt get on with the moisturiser but with your eczema i would definitely recommend giving them ago, you could do a trial one with just the postage fee to pay

• Heart
So I've been using skin and me for a few days now. I want to say 5 days or so? And my chin is now pretty much one huge spot. I had a couple spots before I started using it, but now it's in the worst state it's been in a long time. Really hope it's only purging and it will get better 😭
I’m day 3 and I’ve broken out too. Only usually get period acne

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.