Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been influenced by whoever suggested the Korean skin towel. Read the reviews and ordered last night. I cant wait to try it!

Reactions: 2
Ive been influenced by whoever suggested the Korean skin towel. Read the reviews and ordered last night. I cant wait to try it!
I think that may have been me. I hope you love it as much as I do. Just remember if you are using in the shower, make sure you have been in for a few mins before using the mitt and it may seem initially like nothing is happened but then all of a sudden, these rolls of dead skin start to appear on your arms/legs (sounds awful I know but makes your skin sooo soft)

Does anyone have any recommendations for beauty podcasts/blogs?

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone! I haven’t read the previous threads so apologies if this has been discussed before
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good electric trimmer for armpits/legs/pubic area? I usually go for bikini waxes but honestly I want to save the money and effort but still want to look at well groomed down there 😂

People might kill me for saying this, but Shein have the best leggings I’ve ever owned. They’re the Glow Mode FeatherFit Crossover ones- buttery soft, high waisted, super flattering, and I’ve worn them to work almost every day for about 5 months and they still feel like new. A bargain for £19!
I really rate that range. I know Shein are evil but those leggings are so good.

Has anyone got any good recommendations for black leggings?
not adanola I don’t like the new shiny material
Thank you!
A lot of people I know recommend the unaltered leggings. Personally though I find that they are not as good as adanola in terms of fit

Reactions: 1
I've seen those primark leggings with the fluffy cuffs. Now I would normally call the police if someone suggested primark clothing to me but I really like the look of these. Should I do it or is the quality just tit?
I bought these for Christmas markets 🤣 they were ok the first few times in the wash but have thrown them out. I suppose they did the job though.

A lot of people I know recommend the unaltered leggings. Personally though I find that they are not as good as adanola in terms of fit
Adanola leggings are defiantly the one 👌🏼. Even my quirky 13 yo loves them.

Hi everyone! I haven’t read the previous threads so apologies if this has been discussed before
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good electric trimmer for armpits/legs/pubic area? I usually go for bikini waxes but honestly I want to save the money and effort but still want to look at well groomed down there 😂
Search the threads, there’s loads of recommendations.

I really fancy trying some new hair products. I have been using Philip Kingsley due to postpartum hair loss while it’s alright I fancy trying something else now my hair is growing back. Previously I just used olaplex which again is alright I especially like the number 6. Can anyone recommend anything? I have my hair coloured every 6 weeks so I do like to really look after it.

I really fancy trying some new hair products. I have been using Philip Kingsley due to postpartum hair loss while it’s alright I fancy trying something else now my hair is growing back. Previously I just used olaplex which again is alright I especially like the number 6. Can anyone recommend anything? I have my hair coloured every 6 weeks so I do like to really look after it.
Kerastase genesis range is perfect for postpartum hair loss
Or a cheaper but equally good alternative is Alfaparf energising scalp range, the one in the mint green coloured bottle

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love Kerastase products I’ve not used them for a little while other than the hair oil I use daisy. Thank you for the recommendation ❤.

• Heart
I have the “Philips BRT383/15 Essential Bikini Trimmer, Purple” - it’s good and the battery lasts forever! It’s nothing fancy but does the job.

Reactions: 3
I’m intrigued by this and someone mentioned a Turkish version. Where did you end up purchasing from ?
The Turkish version was me, I think it's a very similar concept. I have a Kissmee (they changed their name) from here, they're called Kese in Turkish. I've had mine for eight years and it's still going strong - you can also find very similar gloves on Amazon if you search for "kese" for a good price, I doubt it's a big difference to the one I have.

Sorry for double-post, won't let me edit anymore.

It's not really about looking more groomed, but is anyone taking vitamin D? I suspect I've a deficiency, as no matter how long I sleep I need to drag myself out of bed, often can't focus, etc. It wouldn't surprise me as I honestly rarely see sunlight and I work in a profession where it's fairly common. I don't want to go to the doctor to get it tested for a charge and was thinking about ordering some drops at 1000 units, which seems safe to me. Any more advice on this? Am I making up things because vitamin D was such a rave topic for the past few years?

Last edited:
The Turkish version was me, I think it's a very similar concept. I have a Kissmee (they changed their name) from here, they're called Kese in Turkish. I've had mine for eight years and it's still going strong - you can also find very similar gloves on Amazon if you search for "kese" for a good price, I doubt it's a big difference to the one I have.

Sorry for double-post, won't let me edit anymore.

It's not really about looking more groomed, but is anyone taking vitamin D? I suspect I've a deficiency, as no matter how long I sleep I need to drag myself out of bed, often can't focus, etc. It wouldn't surprise me as I honestly rarely see sunlight and I work in a profession where it's fairly common. I don't want to go to the doctor to get it tested for a charge and was thinking about ordering some drops at 1000 units, which seems safe to me. Any more advice on this? Am I making up things because vitamin D was such a rave topic for the past few years?
At least in Scotland everyone is advised to supplement vitamin d in the winter. The only other advice I have is not to take it in the evening as it has been shown to interfere with sleep and also take it with food, especially fat

Reactions: 6
I think that may have been me. I hope you love it as much as I do. Just remember if you are using in the shower, make sure you have been in for a few mins before using the mitt and it may seem initially like nothing is happened but then all of a sudden, these rolls of dead skin start to appear on your arms/legs (sounds awful I know but makes your skin sooo soft)

Does anyone have any recommendations for beauty podcasts/blogs?
Which one do you use please x

my mum picked this up today, not tried it yet but read some good reviews! we bought it full price in boots though so amazon is a steal!
Amazon product

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.