Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t had a single ingrown hair since I started doing the at home IPL (is that the name?) I got the Panasonic one. Every so often Boots do a big electrical sale, I got it about a third off.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had laser as well - it’s true, I’ve not had a single ingrown since. I didn’t even realise until I read on here!

Reactions: 5
Is a lift lash and tint worth it? Was looking to book for January. This year my plan is to treat myself for a change. Also on the plan is a tiny but of botox around the crows feet

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is a lift lash and tint worth it? Was looking to book for January. This year my plan is to treat myself for a change. Also on the plan is a tiny but of botox around the crows feet
I used uklash (it was recommended on this thread) and let that do it’s magic and then booked an lvl and I’ve never looked back, couldn’t be without them now.

Reactions: 7
Definitely worth it. My lashes are pretty rubbish but with a lift and tint I feel I don’t need mascara for daytime. Particularly good for holidays when I’m frequently in and out of the pool or sea

• Heart
Where do you guys enjoy shopping for clothes atm? Lost some weight so need some new stuff! Not sure where to start

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Absolutely worth it! I was getting them regularly as I know wfh mainly and it made me feel slightly prettier without having to put make up on. Highly recommend!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Vinted lol.
For real. If you’re not into up to date to the minute fashion, Vinted is perfect.

I’ve just sent an enquiry for an LVL as my lashes are now super long from UKLash. Hopefully it works, as dye doesn’t work too well on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm using The Ordinary 5% retinoid every night on the scars I have on my legs from bug bites (very similar to ingrown hairs!), seems to be healing and fading them far more effectively than just lotions and creams. It's also exfoliating my knees pretty nicely!

Reactions: 1
100% worth it, it makes a world of difference to my face.

Here was me trying to cut down on the spending in 2023 but everyone saying UKlash is so good has made me change my mind ... Oh well, it's still 2022 for a few more hours!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Here was me trying to cut down on the spending in 2023 but everyone saying UKlash is so good has made me change my mind ... Oh well, it's still 2022 for a few more hours!!
you and me both 😂 my last big purchase, maybe 😂

Can I just thank everyone who recommended UK Lash. I am blown away by how well it’s working. …I’m going to get LVL in the new year. I’m 61 by the way so it works for older ladies too !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok…what were your top 5 buys of 2022 for beautifying yourself?

Mine
  1. MD Blow hairdryer
  2. Dizziak conditioner
  3. Bare Biology Collagen Powder
  4. Jo Loves Pomelo perfume
  5. Peaches and Cream cleanser (Soap and Glory)
Yours?

Reactions: 6
The girl that tints my lashes and brows constantly tries to get me to book a lash lift so I’m having it done on the 12th. She raves about it.

I’m trying to cut down spending too but I’ve got hair, nails, brows, lashes and top up lip fillers booked in for Jan 😅

It’s the year of pampering.

• Heart

Mine
  1. MD Blow hairdryer
  2. Dizziak conditioner
Yours?
1. Cosrx snail mucin
2. Glossier You perfume
3. Armani luminous silk foundation
4. Elf halo glow liquid filter
5. Essence lash princess mascara (absolute bargain)

In no particular order...
  • UKLash
  • BIAB (sheer pink or clear)
  • I keep going back to Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl mascara
  • Biotin gummies
  • Melatonin pills - I need my beauty sleep!!

Mine
  1. MD Blow hairdryer
  2. Dizziak conditioner
Yours?
1. Kiehls Musk perfume - such a lovely unisex smell, I get compliments all the time when I wear it
2. Uk Lash - my lashes are so long now
3. BeBarefaced Clay face mask - makes my face so soft after one use and it smells really earthy
4. Million lashes waterproof mascara - makes my eyelashes incredibly long and full
5. Revlon matte lipstick in spice - great colour that brings a little colour to my lips

Definitely going to invest in some UkLash with my Christmas money! 🤞🏻 it works for me x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.