Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this can help someone.

When I was an university student I had to do a lot of walking because of how big the campus was. Trolleys were not always on time when you needed them the most.

I used to waste so much money on shoes because of how sweaty my feet was. I tried every single product advertised for feet odor, to keep feet dry etc. Nothing worked for me.

I started using panty liners under my arms and in my shoes. These kept me fresh the whole day. I used to waste so much money on shoes because of how sweaty my feet was. Also, I applied deodorant in my groins.

Sounds weird, but when you live in a hot-humid nation, you need to be creative.

Reactions: 11
Definitely definitely go straight to a gp. i had acne and tried loads of things that didn’t work before I went to the gp and got prescribed differin (which worked wonders)
I've been going to my gp about my acne for years!!! The only thing he would ever prescribe me was zynert which did nothing but dry my skin and make it crack, other than that he allways said it wasn't bad enough to warrant stronger drugs. Its not an all the time type of acne its more of a time of the month hormonal acne.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I just got an IPL hair removal laser and used it for first time today. It went super well! I did my whole body and it really didn't take that long, hopefully I did it right. The instructions were straight forward. Looking forward to seeing results in few weeks hopefully 😺

I also got some multi vit gummies, biotin gummies and apple cider vinegar gummies. Has anyone had luck with taking biotin for fixing or helping with fine damaged hair? Will it help my hair grow healthy/faster so then I can chop off all the damage or am I dreaming too much?

Reactions: 7
I just got an IPL hair removal laser and used it for first time today. It went super well! I did my whole body and it really didn't take that long, hopefully I did it right. The instructions were straight forward. Looking forward to seeing results in few weeks hopefully 😺

I also got some multi vit gummies, biotin gummies and apple cider vinegar gummies. Has anyone had luck with taking biotin for fixing or helping with fine damaged hair? Will it help my hair grow healthy/faster so then I can chop off all the damage or am I dreaming too much?
Which IPL did you get? X

Reactions: 1

Plantur 41 is actually really good for hair growth and strength. I’ve been using it for a while and mine feels thicker and has grown!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh I’ve literally just ordered one this morning! I went for the lux skin one I watched some YouTube videos and it’s looks quite good! I’ve got pale skin and dark hair so I’m hoping it works well😅

• Heart
Plantur 41 is actually really good for hair growth and strength. I’ve been using it for a while and mine feels thicker and has grown!
I was just about to ask if anyone has used Plantur 39, I’ve been using the starpowa hair skin and nails gummies and they seemed to have helped a bit but keep looking at the Plantur and wondering if it’s worth a try 😁 so thanks for your review 😁

Maybe this can help someone.

When I was an university student I had to do a lot of walking because of how big the campus was. Trolleys were not always on time when you needed them the most.

I used to waste so much money on shoes because of how sweaty my feet was. I tried every single product advertised for feet odor, to keep feet dry etc. Nothing worked for me.

I started using panty liners under my arms and in my shoes. These kept me fresh the whole day. I used to waste so much money on shoes because of how sweaty my feet was. Also, I applied deodorant in my groins.

Sounds weird, but when you live in a hot-humid nation, you need to be creative.
My mother in law had sweaty feet and was conscious of them she uses talcum powder on them every day. For underarms have you tried Mitchum deodorant?

Thanks everyone! I’ve been thinking about it for ages and think it’s time now 😂
If you find somewhere you like can you let me know how you get on?

ive been thinking about it and I’m also in S London.

im getting laughter lines that I’m not a huge fan of!

If you find somewhere you like can you let me know how you get on?

ive been thinking about it and I’m also in S London.

im getting laughter lines that I’m not a huge fan of!
Also S London! Reccs welcome 👌

How does anyone wear make up in this heat? I see people with full make up, eyeshadow, liner, lipstick etc and wonder how? I’m constantly wiping sweat off me!

Reactions: 7
How does anyone wear make up in this heat? I see people with full make up, eyeshadow, liner, lipstick etc and wonder how? I’m constantly wiping sweat off me!

Would love to know this. Even my BB cream slides off my nose before I’ve finished rubbing it in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i just don’t. It’s not comfortable in the heat, even if it stays intact. And it can’t be good for the skin. Like wearing makeup to the gym! I wear waterproof mascara and maybe some waterproof eyeliner at a push. lip balm with an spf. My sympathies are with those who can’t brave the world without. I was once that soldier before covid - working from home made me stop caring so much and make peace with my face .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.