Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any good eyebrow product recommendations? My eyebrows are quite spares and different shapes I need something to help make them look fuller and more even!
I did like the ELF brow pencil, the one in the black twist up packaging. It has a really fine point and being twist up, you don't need to worry about sharpening it. I say I did like it only because I repurchased it recently and the colour seems different, more of a red undertone, than the previous one I had. Might just be inconsistencies between batches, could be me. It's decent for the price point though, worthwhile checking out

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ww I fancy cheek filler too! Since losing weight my face has dropped hugely & I looked better before in the face but obviously don't wish to put weight on! Anyone had it & seen a difference? I'm scared of it migrating

Reactions: 1
Ww I fancy cheek filler too! Since losing weight my face has dropped hugely & I looked better before in the face but obviously don't wish to put weight on! Anyone had it & seen a difference? I'm scared of it migrating
I considered this too but am getting a version of profhilo instead first to try.

Does anyone have any good eyebrow product recommendations? My eyebrows are quite spares and different shapes I need something to help make them look fuller and more even!
NYX do a lovely thin brow pencil and also Anastasia Brow Wiz which I’ve repurchased multiple times over the years.

Not really relevant to this post, but don’t know where to post!
I bought a cotton skirt and got home and realised there is what looks like a biro stain on the pocket. I’ve use alcohol band gel and it faded, but you won’t believe this, a few mins later it’s reappeared. Any other tips? I used a cotton bud to rub it in

I know it’s only small, but it will irritate me 🤣

IMG_0590.jpeg

I bought a cotton skirt and got home and realised there is what looks like a biro stain on the pocket. I’ve use alcohol band gel and it faded, but you won’t believe this, a few mins later it’s reappeared. Any other tips? I used a cotton bud to rub it in

View attachment 2959711
Can you use a bit of diluted bleach on it and see if that shifts it? As it’s white fabric it shouldn’t do any harm.

I have dyed orange hair (naturally dark brown) but blonde eyebrows and I use Benefit Gimme Brow in 4.5, it adds colour and makes them look fuller as mine are also sparse and different shapes. It stays on all day. I have used it for probably 10 years now?
---
NYX do a lovely thin brow pencil and also Anastasia Brow Wiz which I’ve repurchased multiple times over the years.
I also use this brow pencil! Sephora accidentally sent me one instead of a mascara and honestly it’s been the best mistake ever ha.

Reactions: 2
I got 1ml in each cheek after weight loss. I was really happy with it. Took the gaunt look off of me and didn’t look like I had anything done

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2959711
I would place a white towel or face cloth behind the stain and saturate the stain with alcohol hand gel, rubbing it in til the stain disappears/transfers onto the towel, then wash both items. Biro stains are great for transferring so you need to make sure you've displaced all that ink stain!

I’ve just started using the Elf Wow Brow and I really like it.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2959711
Try neat acetone too

Cheek filler is very unlikely to migrate, it’s injected pretty deep onto the cheek bone. Make sure they use a decent filler and take it slow - you can always start with half a ml each side and then get it topped up x

Can you use a bit of diluted bleach on it and see if that shifts it? As it’s white fabric it shouldn’t do any harm.
I did wonder about doing that, but worried it may go yellow 🤣
Try neat acetone too
I have nail polish remover. Will that work?

I would place a white towel or face cloth behind the stain and saturate the stain with alcohol hand gel, rubbing it in til the stain disappears/transfers onto the towel, then wash both items. Biro stains are great for transferring so you need to make sure you've displaced all that ink stain!
Great. Thank you.

Cheek filler is very unlikely to migrate, it’s injected pretty deep onto the cheek bone. Make sure they use a decent filler and take it slow - you can always start with half a ml each side and then get it topped up x

Do you know whether there are other filler placements that are more likely to migrate? Cheek filler is something I'm interested in but I have very deep set eyes and have considered getting filler under my eyes so that I don't always look like someone punched me, but the chance of it migrating downwards and giving me hanging cheeks puts me off. Plus if I do go fo cheek filler I'm worried that it could migrate towads my eyes and make the undereye shadows look even worse.

Do you know whether there are other filler placements that are more likely to migrate? Cheek filler is something I'm interested in but I have very deep set eyes and have considered getting filler under my eyes so that I don't always look like someone punched me, but the chance of it migrating downwards and giving me hanging cheeks puts me off. Plus if I do go fo cheek filler I'm worried that it could migrate towads my eyes and make the undereye shadows look even worse.
I had tear trough filler a few years ago and didn’t notice any migrating at all. It lasted about 18 months, possibly 2 years, before I felt like it needed done again. I never got round to getting done again as it was too expensive at the time but now my under eyes have just gone back to how they were before, no migration at all. I’ll definitely get it again in the future, it made such a difference!

I remember the nurse saying to me at the time that a combination of tear trough filler and a tiny bit of cheek filler is the best way to get rid of under eye hollows/darkness. They are two of the most expensive fillers to get though so that’s something to keep in mind (although I believe they also typically last the longest).

• Heart
I‘ve been having cheek filler for three years and it’s brilliant. I noticed post lockdown that my face had ‘dropped’ so I went to a local aesthetics place and she suggested some filler. I’m really pleased with it, it’s given me cheekbones again and stopped my face looking bottom heavy. It hasn’t migrated as far as I can tell.

I had tear trough filler a few years ago and didn’t notice any migrating at all. It lasted about 18 months, possibly 2 years, before I felt like it needed done again. I never got round to getting done again as it was too expensive at the time but now my under eyes have just gone back to how they were before, no migration at all. I’ll definitely get it again in the future, it made such a difference!

I remember the nurse saying to me at the time that a combination of tear trough filler and a tiny bit of cheek filler is the best way to get rid of under eye hollows/darkness. They are two of the most expensive fillers to get though so that’s something to keep in mind (although I believe they also typically last the longest).
Thank you, that does sound encouraging. The cost bit… well, I think I’ll just need to take the plunge and decide whether it is something that is important to me to want to pay for it. But if it lasts a while and makes me happy, I think I’m up for it!

I‘ve been having cheek filler for three years and it’s brilliant. I noticed post lockdown that my face had ‘dropped’ so I went to a local aesthetics place and she suggested some filler. I’m really pleased with it, it’s given me cheekbones again and stopped my face looking bottom heavy. It hasn’t migrated as far as I can tell.
Ooh that's really useful thanks.
That's exactly what my face has done, dropped post weight loss & it's aged me!

I've stayed away from teartroughs instead opted for under eye boosters. Lumi eye did nothing, on second viatran now, see big difference.

I'm seeing hifu advertised locally, anyone have experience with that?

I'd love forehead botox but I have deepset eyes so worried they'll make them worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.