Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know whether there are other filler placements that are more likely to migrate? Cheek filler is something I'm interested in but I have very deep set eyes and have considered getting filler under my eyes so that I don't always look like someone punched me, but the chance of it migrating downwards and giving me hanging cheeks puts me off. Plus if I do go fo cheek filler I'm worried that it could migrate towads my eyes and make the undereye shadows look even worse.
I have terrible dark shadows under my eyes. Recently someone said to stop rubbing my eyes so much. I think they said I would be bursting capillaries/blood vessels? 🤷
I've tried to make a concerted effort to not do it (which is hard!) but I can see an improvement despite this. My eyeballs don't feel as painful either. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Cheek filler is very unlikely to migrate, it’s injected pretty deep onto the cheek bone. Make sure they use a decent filler and take it slow - you can always start with half a ml each side and then get it topped up x
Is this painful? It sounds it and I’m a real wimp but been thinking of having some done for ages now

Does anyone know if you can return unused false tan to Superdrug? I bought 2 bottles of EFFN and now I’m regretting it because I’ve never fake tanned before apart from the occasional gradual tan.

I got the tanning water and used it on my face but the smell was really strong and I had a bit of an orange tinge 😩 I also bought a foam one that I haven’t used but can’t see myself ever using it now
I just came on to say I bought the EFFN tan (hideous name btw) on offer in Superdrug, I’ve been tanning for over 15 years and I think I’ve used every brand going.
I actually liked it, I got the mouse, it doesn’t smell bad at all, it does have a very orangey tinge to it though and it has transferred onto my white bedding ☠ however I wasn’t painfully sticky after application.
Ohh I love Effn tan! Follow her on instragram @effntan - she has really good tips for tanning

• Heart
What colour lipstick would you wear with a coral dress, please and thank you 🤞🏻View attachment 2960537
I would go nude, something like Mac velvet teddy
---
I'd love forehead botox but I have deepset eyes so worried they'll make them worse
[/QUOTE]

I have quite deep set eyes and hav had Botox three times now, my dr injects my brows for a subtle lifted effect😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is this painful? It sounds it and I’m a real wimp but been thinking of having some done for ages now
It‘s a bit uncomfortable but if you have a good practitioner then it shouldn’t hurt a lot. A friend of mine went to a high street place and said it really hurt and she ended up with two black eyes! I probably spend a bit more but I go to a proper clinic run by an actual doctor.

Just chiming in to say I absolutely love the new L’Oréal Glycolic gloss range. The 5 min lamination treatment is *chefs kiss*

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh brilliant. I left it in and then I’ve done a mask over the top of it. So we shall see how it goes!
You don’t need to do a mask over the top as k18 shouldn’t be rinsed out - all you need is the k18.

Oh brilliant. I left it in and then I’ve done a mask over the top of it. So we shall see how it goes!
You may not see the effectiveness of it with using a mask. They recommend you wash your hair, and don’t use conditioner. Put K18 on, brush it through, leave for 4 minutes and then blow dry. It needs heat to work. Hope you like it!

You may not see the effectiveness of it with using a mask. They recommend you wash your hair, and don’t use conditioner. Put K18 on, brush it through, leave for 4 minutes and then blow dry. It needs heat to work. Hope you like it!
Ah no! I didn’t realise it needed heat. Oops.

I also listened to an American influencer that said the the k18 is absorbed into the hair shaft after 4 mins so you can apply conditioner if required.

I’ve got some leave in styling spray coming today that has conditioner in so won’t be making that mistake again!

I also listened to an American influencer that said the the k18 is absorbed into the hair shaft after 4 mins so you can apply conditioner if required.

I’ve got some leave in styling spray coming today that has conditioner in so won’t be making that mistake again!
I don't think it is heat activated, I have used it and never used heat and it worked! I would never put conditioner on top of it though.

Is that Abby Yung? Yeh she said she had contacted k18 to ask. I think if it’s your first time/s using it, use as directed so see how it works for your hair.

K18 doesn't need heat to work. The company says style hair as usual. Colour wow products (other than the curly hair one) do, so you might be thinking of that.

Is that Abby Yung? Yeh she said she had contacted k18 to ask. I think if it’s your first time/s using it, use as directed so see how it works for your hair.
Yes it was :)

my hair feels a bit better but I will use as directed next time.

What do people think of the k18 leave in? Just applied it.
Love love love it. Got a hot tip from a Tattler to rub it between my hands until it’s turned pure opaque white before applying. It spreads more evenly across my hair that way. I have, on occasion, put some conditioner in my hair before using K18 as my hair is super duper porous at the moment (bleach and a holiday=slightly unhappy hair!), but trust the instructions and if your hair is dry and tangly like mine, don’t even try to comb your hair till it’s had its 4 minutes. I was very skeptical about only using shampoo but it honestly saved my hair!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.