Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Garnier do an over-make up one also. It’s very lightweight and sits well over make up. Superdrug have a 3 for 2 offer on sunscreens so I stocked up last week.
They are both owned by L'Oreal too, so I wonder how similar the formulas are.

Garnier do an over-make up one also. It’s very lightweight and sits well over make up. Superdrug have a 3 for 2 offer on sunscreens so I stocked up last week.
I really like the garnier one for when I’m out an out and need a touch up. I also use a hair spf as I tend to out my scalp very easily, and the Malibu spf50 is non oily on hair. Just be careful carrying it around as it can leak!

Reactions: 2
Thank you to those that recommended dettol soap for armpits, it's revolutionised my life! Feel so fresh!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So on the sunscreen topic, can anyone recommend a body sunscreen that is not greasy or makes you feel like you want to immediately shower it off? Something that is dry to the touch? It's like my own personal search for the holy grail! 😄🤞

Doing anyone with rosacea have any to recommendations of a skin tint/light foundation? Going on holiday soon and very self conscious of my redness so looking to find something light to wear as I know it’ll be very hot. I know I will need to brave the bare face by the pool but would like to feel a bit more confident if possible. Tia

Doing anyone with rosacea have any to recommendations of a skin tint/light foundation? Going on holiday soon and very self conscious of my redness so looking to find something light to wear as I know it’ll be very hot. I know I will need to brave the bare face by the pool but would like to feel a bit more confident if possible. Tia
I have rosacea. I like L’Oréal bb creme. Not too expensive.
I use medium light as it tones down the redness then a bit of bronzer to all colour on the cheeks.

Reactions: 1
@Mollywobbles thank you so much! I’ll have a look in Superdrug and boots tomorrow and pick it up 😁 always so worried about oxidising or patchiness so love to hear other experiences before trying products x

What are the best jeans that hide your belly? I’ve not got a huge one but just wear cheap primark ones and they are not flattering at all and I see women who are much bigger than me look great in jeans?

What are the best jeans that hide your belly? I’ve not got a huge one but just wear cheap primark ones and they are not flattering at all and I see women who are much bigger than me look great in jeans?
What waist height of jeans are you currently wearing? I don't think the problem is where you buy the jeans, it more like the fit, such as size & where waist is (low rise, mid rise, high waist...etc)

Reactions: 7
I have rosacea and pretty much permanent redness (except straight after led mask) and I use the green eborian cc cream. It's perfect. Rosalique is a bit too dark and olive toned, and Dr jart leaves a white cast. I have started to use normal skin tints all over and then the cc cream or sometimes rosalique as concealer over the red areas.

Reactions: 3
What are your favourite hair straightners? I have very thick hair that's quite frizzy at the roots 😩
I have quite frizzy wild hair and have used the Remmington Shine Therapy ones for years now since my GHDs broke and they're so good and such a low budget option, pretty sure I seen them for £30 in Boots recently

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have quite frizzy wild hair and have used the Remmington Shine Therapy ones for years now since my GHDs broke and they're so good and such a low budget option, pretty sure I seen them for £30 in Boots recently
I've always used Remington straighteners and find them better than ghds which I never liked 😅 ghds always seem to catch my hair and some have absolutely tiny plates, takes me a year to straighten my hair

I've always used Remington straighteners and find them better than ghds which I never liked 😅 ghds ways seem to catch my hair and some have absolutely tiny plates, takes me a year to straighten my hair
Yes! Mine used to catch and I'd end up with strands of hair stuck in the straightener 😂😂 the Remmington ones are so good

I've been using those for years too, I have lots of frizzy hair, they are amazing

Tori from new look - me and my friends swear by them!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have any recommendations/experience with tinted moisturisers? I often have makeup-free days but I have an uneven skin tone which would be nice to cover up a bit on these days
Not a tinted moisturiser as such but I really like the L’Oréal true match tinted serum.

• Heart
I
I love high waisted jeans. Anything else gives me a muffin top! I wear Primark and New Look ones 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve tried both the Rosalique and Erborian cc redness creams. Both do the job well. I would advise that if you’re pale, you get a sample first. I found both to be a bit orange on me, which is a shame as there was a lot to like about both of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.