Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I’m asking the impossible here: is there such a thing as a decent backless/very low back bra above a D cup? I’m a 34E/F depending on the brand and where I am in my cycle and have a new back tattoo I want to show off. I use the stick on individual ‘bunny ear’ cups that sort of lift and position your boobs but come up too high for a lot of outfits. Do the ‘butterfly’ type actually work? Would love some honest reviews.
Bravissimo have great strapless bras, I am a 32H and have one that stays put and keeps my boobs where they are supposed to be.

Ok…so collagen supplements seem to be in at the min…has anyone tried them and are they any good? I got a sample of kollo and honestly it tasted stinking lol

Unfortunately I need backless…feel like I’m asking the impossible
I think for backless, especially where the front of the outfit is also quite revealing then it's only those stick on ones, there are so many so just need to try which ones work for you, maybe someone can chip in with recommendations. Or boob tape.

I quite like the boomba inserts but you really need something at least a bit structured to wear them with

Unfortunately I need backless…feel like I’m asking the impossible
What about something like this? They’re disposable though so probably only good for occasional wear. I just did a quick Google as wore something like this under a bridesmaid dress (and my boobs aren’t as big as yours) so you may find cheaper alternatives

ignore me this is what you said you use 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok…so collagen supplements seem to be in at the min…has anyone tried them and are they any good? I got a sample of kollo and honestly it tasted stinking lol
I’ve been taking collagen protein powder for 6 weeks now. In last week I’ve noticed my nails are growing quickly, skin starting to benefit too

Reactions: 1
I have been taking absolute collagen for over a year. I have never felt better, my skin is glowing and my hair, nails and joints are benefiting too. It’s really an elixir of youth. Great company, very supportive and don’t rely on influencers to push their products. I have also been to two events hosted by them

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What about something like this? They’re disposable though so probably only good for occasional wear. I just did a quick Google as wore something like this under a bridesmaid dress (and my boobs aren’t as big as yours) so you may find cheaper alternatives

ignore me this is what you said you use 🙈
These are dif to mine, will give them a go - thanks!! 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Think I’m asking the impossible here: is there such a thing as a decent backless/very low back bra above a D cup? I’m a 34E/F depending on the brand and where I am in my cycle and have a new back tattoo I want to show off. I use the stick on individual ‘bunny ear’ cups that sort of lift and position your boobs but come up too high for a lot of outfits. Do the ‘butterfly’ type actually work? Would love some honest reviews.
I've seen people use boob tape in lots of different ways, or cutting the adhesive bras and sticking them low enough they don't show. Requires playing around though and I haven't tried it myself, but may be worth looking into!

Sorry, boards? It's all going over my head. I think I need some interested teenager upwards to educate me. Unfortunately the only one I have to hand is a bossy six year old who is old beyond her years, but not there yet. 😁
Thanks for the heads up re Asda's edit. I didn't know about that. I was looking on the website for some trousers that a You Tuber's mother was raving about, but I couldn't find them. Nor could I find a lovely lilac dress another You Tuber showed from River Island.
Where are all these nice clothes???!!!!🤷😁
probably repeating other posts by now but i looove pinterest and definitely recommend it. there's the boards, which you can organise further into sections - so say if you had a spring board, broken down into daytime, going out etc, or you can have a board of going out ideas split by colour. on each pin you can make public comments but also personal notes if there's something specific to remember. boards can be private or public, and you can share with people on pinterest or through links.

the more ideas tab is great, it'll get smarter and more accurate the more images you add to a board, but also if you scroll down on a pin it'll suggest similar pics too. it's sort of a x degrees of separation thing, you can keep refining not quite right images until you find something perfect. there's a shop feature which is fairly new, when on a pin there'll either be a magnifying glass (crop and search a smaller bit of the pic) or a shopping bag where it will give you links to similar stuff. the search by image google feature is good for this, it's how i find what people are wearing on tv or youtube. there's a pinterest browser extension for chrome that allows you to pin from other sites too if on a laptop, and then pinterest will use it as normal to find similar stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hello lovely people, I have an interview on Friday and I quite literally have nothing to wear. It's for a senior NHS role but I've been WFH since Covid and the few times I've been in the office the dress code is now significantly relaxed - think trainers and shirt dresses, etc. I really want a suit but something non-boring, I want to show a bit of my personality off and do not want to be dressed in black! I'm 5'2" (therein lies the problem - why have petite ranges gone so far downhill?!) and a size 6-8, but have curves too.

I don't mind spending on a suit/dress/shoes, whatever but I also don't want to splash out too much (e.g. no Reiss - this isn't Mumsnet) but it has to arrive tomorrow!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.