Your tips on how to keep your home glamorous #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good brush for getting every single piece of dust off the stair carpet please? No pets
But a cream carpet 🙄drives me nuts
I hoover it everyday, 3 story house so takes a bloody age
A brush would make it so much easier I think then I could hoover every other day x

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good brush for getting every single piece of dust off the stair carpet please? No pets
A brush would make it so much easier I think then I could hoover every other day x
Either a squeegee or one of these Gadom Lint Remover Carpet, Pet Hair Remover Portable Lint Remover Reusable Lint Rollers Carpet Lint Remover Tool for Clothes Carpet Pet Hair Fuzz https://amzn.eu/d/gDbQvip

Reactions: 5
A rubber broom might work? You can get them from Wilkes for about £10, and they’re really good for getting bits, hair and fluff up from carpet.

Reactions: 2
A rubber broom might work? You can get them from Wilkes for about £10, and they’re really good for getting bits, hair and fluff up from carpet.
These are handy too and smaller:

@Burrito88 @Its_Me

I’m sure you have already done this, but have you checked everyone who’s attending dietary requirements? Gluten free/vegan? Might be worth while asking or getting a nut roast so you’ve covered yourselves.

I agree with previous posters about cloth napkins 🎅🏼 Good luck! 🍀

Reactions: 7
Also my father bought a cat brush that’s shaped like a flower from Amazon. It’s really good at trapping loose hair and the excess accumulated on the brush pops off when you press.

Use this on stairs and it’s fab. Can wash it as well x

does anyone have something they can get to clean radiators with? I struggle to get the cover at top off mine x

Use this on stairs and it’s fab. Can wash it as well x

does anyone have something they can get to clean radiators with? I struggle to get the cover at top off mine x
A radiator brush, I love mine. It fits down the slots and gets all the dust out, and the cat also thinks it’s the best game ever 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Which Christmas home scents does everyone like?
2nding cinnamon, but also anything that smells like baked goods too for me! I’ve had Yankee advent calendars the past few years too, even if I don’t love all of the scents the variety is good and gets me into the Christmas spirit!

B&M had a really nice scent called “gingerbread cookie” as wax melts. I bought them and they’re sooo good 😍😍🤤🤤

I subscribe to Owen Drew's just for you package, its my little frivolous treat for the month but it is so so worth it! £30 for a 45hr burn candle and a pack of wax melts.
I got Marrakesh in yesterdays parcel, it smells like a gorgeous spa. As soon as my boyfriend came in from work he commented on how good it smelt too.

• Heart
I subscribe to Owen Drew's just for you package, its my little frivolous treat for the month but it is so so worth it! £30 for a 45hr burn candle and a pack of wax melts.
I got Marrakesh in yesterdays parcel, it smells like a gorgeous spa. As soon as my boyfriend came in from work he commented on how good it smelt too.
How do I sign up for this?
I typed his name into Google and it’s all just about his death?

How do I sign up for this?
I typed his name into Google and it’s all just about his death?

Let me know which you get/what you think if you end up ordering ☺

• Heart
I hate cinnamon. Really struggle to get nice winter scents at this time of year

• Heart

Let me know which you get/what you think if you end up ordering ☺
I am a sucker for scented candles. Subscribed 🕯

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.