Your tips on how to keep your home glamorous #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got a Henry quick? any good? I love my Henry but a handheld hoover would be easier for stairs etc.

Reactions: 1
Got some astonish cleaning spray from the corner shop as I was feeling lazy. Smells JUST like the body shops British rose range.

Reactions: 5
Sainsburys have got some lovely ones at the minute! Including a really nice feu de bois dyptique kind of one for £6.
Amazing thank you. Mr P hates my obsession with candles but has decided he likes Feu De Bois (he’s unaware how much it costs) I picked two up in the airport the other day but be great to have a decent dupe.

Love this thread.

Do any of you have dehumidifiers in your home and if so which ones?

Paranoid my house smells damp because it’s old and cold, lots of condensation on windows in the morning etc

Reactions: 5

A few years ago, I got a positive Input ventilation system from Nuaire (which was listed on the guide above at the time) which completely sorted all the damp and condensation, much better than the standalone dehumidifier unit we had previously. My husband fitted it in less than an hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

A few years ago, I got a positive Input ventilation system from Nuaire (which was listed on the guide above at the time) which completely sorted all the damp and condensation, much better than the standalone dehumidifier unit we had previously. My husband fitted it in less than an hour.
never heard of this, it looks great

Love this thread.

Do any of you have dehumidifiers in your home and if so which ones?

Paranoid my house smells damp because it’s old and cold, lots of condensation on windows in the morning etc
We have a Meaco one, the DD8L.
It's good if you dry washing inside as it has laundry mode, or for the bathroom after showers.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have a tumble dryer? I have one and when I put my clothes in they come out with no smell on them? It's like the dryer takes the smell out of them (washing powder smell btw, a nice smell) 🤣

Does anyone have a tumble dryer? I have one and when I put my clothes in they come out with no smell on them? It's like the dryer takes the smell out of them (washing powder smell btw, a nice smell) 🤣
Are you using dryer sheets? Tumble dryers definitely do take out some of the washing smells but dryer sheets help

Loads of paperwork to sort today. Someone motivated me or give me tips to make it easier pleaseeeeeee

• Heart
Loads of paperwork to sort today. Someone motivated me or give me tips to make it easier pleaseeeeeee
get down to matalan and get your self some kitten heels instead x

Can someone tell me why my laminate floors feel sticky even when I clean them??

• Haha
get down to matalan and get your self some kitten heels instead x

Can someone tell me why my laminate floors feel sticky even when I clean them??
what are you cleaning them with? I used to have this when I used only bleach water, now I use washing up liquid every so often and that helped.

what are you cleaning them with? I used to have this when I used only bleach water, now I use washing up liquid every so often and that helped.
I haven’t used bleach in a very long time, I usually use red fairy liquid hot water and a spin mop. I have tried doing it on my hands and knees with a cloth and it still seems a bit sticky with bare feet. I feel like it may have been ever since I used a floor cleaner by detol it was a pink liquid

I haven’t used bleach in a very long time, I usually use red fairy liquid hot water and a spin mop. I have tried doing it on my hands and knees with a cloth and it still seems a bit sticky with bare feet. I feel like it may have been ever since I used a floor cleaner by detol it was a pink liquid
I’d try spraying some elbow grease, and wipe with a damp cloth, it’s a really good surfactant so it should lift any leftover sticky.

if that doesn’t work maybe it’s your feet 😂
(Joking)

• Haha
I’d try spraying some elbow grease, and wipe with a damp cloth, it’s a really good surfactant so it should lift any leftover sticky.

if that doesn’t work maybe it’s your feet 😂
(Joking)
Don’t even joke because I thought I was going insane 🤣I have trialed and tested in trainers it feels sticky and bare feet almost like greasy. Only other thing I can think of is food that my baby has dropped from his high chair but I mop that when he is finished

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.