Your tattle names... why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im not particularly good at coming up with names and my usual name for other sites is my nickname so would give me away 😉
so i picked mine because its a bit ronseal (does what it says on the tin)
modern life being peri menopausal makes me grumpy (i can be jolly too 🤣) ,
nosey cos i love knowing everything!
Cow cos i can be one when i want !

so pretty self explanatory !🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I used the same username I made for mums.chat - I wanted a random fake name so used 'Kat' randomly as my kids' toy cat was right next to me. Becs is a childhood nickname made from my maiden name. I'm very uncreative and couldn't think of anything else.

My son was watching an episode of the muppetts show and the band imagine dragons were performing. Im not even a fan,I like some of their songs but I just liked the name 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m just doing me hun x
Let’s be havin’ youuuuu!

Mine is so basic, I was just itching to see the KHM thread and looked around my room for two objects 😂 I’m in awe of all the witty names on here.

Wouldn’t mind changing mine but seen a few people requesting to so don’t want to burden the mods...yet 😇

I wanted an username I could remember 😂 and no weird spelling like my name.

The very lovely Sarah Ingham from the Ingham family used to say it at least three times in every vlog. She doesn't say it as much any more, which makes me sad...😂

• Haha
The name of the character that Katherine Helmond played in the film Time Bandits.

Mine is because I am welsh and the three feathers is a part of it and i wanted something fancy so fancy feathers it was 😂

I hate my username as I think it makes me sound a bit posh and stand-offish but it’s from Fenella Maxwell in Riders who is nothing like me at all so not sure why I picked her!
When I was in hospital as a child I had a nurse called Fenella, she was quite posh but absolutely lovely 😊

Mine is what I used to call myself when I was little and couldn't say my own name...it then was used as a nickname but only ever by my parents (probably because it's not an obvious leap from my actual name 🤣).

Last edited: