Your tattle names... why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't think of a witty username that hasn't been used yet so I went for a number instead, the number isn't special in anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Dogtanian because I have a short, thin sword and I like to get it out and wave it at people. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mines because I was a Pixie in Brownies, then when I was first making an email address the spelling 'pixie' was taken.
So I went the popstar way of changing the spelling & then using it as my name on forums.
I do now mainly use a diff name on social media/forums but thought i'd go back to my old, so it links to me here but not quite as obviously

Reactions: 1
Mine is because when we used to have a cleaning Instagrammers thread it was awesome and there used to be some proper laughs. One day one of the cleaning Instagrammers had purchased thousands of bots and they were making random comments under her grid pics. One of the bots said "nice beard" to the female cleaning instagrammer in question and when I joined I just knew I had to be The Nice Beard Man as this comment brought so many laughs to the cleaning instagrammers old thread (I was a lurker at the time of the thread and it made me cry laughing 😂 gutted it's gone)

• Haha
I walk into my local. They start making my cosmopolitan cocktail before I say I want it :ROFLMAO: I am known as the cosmo girl 🍸

• Heart
My husband calls me by this username (minus the 1; re-joined here the other month so amended the name slightly); it’s from Gavin and Stacey originally 😂

• Heart
I remember there was some owl toy in Clinton’s when I was younger called Bobble the Owl. For some absolutely unbeknown reason, it reminds me of my late mum. I suppose it’s just memories of going shopping with her when I was a kid and probably pestering for one 🤪

• Heart
I bought mine over from GG too. At the time I was new to YouTube (ie discovering there were such things as youtubers) and newtoyou was shorter than newtoyoutube and rhymed. Think it’s stupid now 😅

• Haha
One of my friends said I look like Gigi Hadid. Great compliment, you might think. 3 seconds later she followed up with “a fat version” 😂 called me Gigi ever since the cheeky cow.

• Haha
I sleep eat
Every night I go to the fridge asleep and eat whatever I can find
Can identify what in the morning from the wrappers/crumbs

how I’m not the size of a 🏠 I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
When Futurama first premiered in the UK I was 9 and just thought the spice weasel used by the TV chef was like, the best and most hilarious thing I’d ever seen in my life