Your tattle names... why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My colleagues take the piss out of me, as I avoid strong sunlight. It messes with my concentration, I get headaches from strong sunshine pouring through windows - and I have never sunbathed in my life.
I like walking in autumn / winter sunshine, but as soon as we hit spring, it seems to zap my energy and I hate feeling too warm.
Miss Havisham is a piss take on my fondness for a darkened office.

I do take a high dose Vitamin D supplement ☀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My mum used to call me Bette Davis when I was a child as I was (am) massively dramatic and over the top... then changed the Bette to beg to represent all the ‘iNfLUenCerZ’ swipe up/ad bullshit

Reactions: 5
Was also called jamsandwich on GG (without the hyphen), wish there was a cool story behind it but it was just a random thing that popped into my head when I was signing up there!

Reactions: 1
Mine is because the instawanker that bought me here says it alllllll the time! Can you guess who?!?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mine is a play on my full name.

For example;

Michelle Acketon could be Mackie

Or

Sarah Kelly could be Skell.

Reactions: 1
I was stuck on the freeway in a snowstorm and the car in front of me had this as their license plate.
I stared at this SUVs plate totally confused for wayyyy too long. Then I finally got it and literally could have smacked myself for being so dense. 🙈😂
Then couldn’t get the goddamn song out of my head 🤷‍♀️. Always use it now :)

Reactions: 3