Your tattle names... why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Seriously..... showing my age..... loved the way she used to yell Heyalp in every episode and the other half works around the pink F1 team😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I use a much longer version of my username on other forums Spanglydotterypotter but when I came here, I just wanted Spangly and for once it wasn't taken, so I snapped it up!

Reactions: 1
I used to work in a pub kitchen and was always put on the "saladette" station with the microwaves... So my work pals gave me the nickname microwave queen 😁

Was watching Game of Thrones when I created my account and couldn’t think of anything witty πŸ˜‚

Wasn't expecting to stay here. Came from Reddit to look at Teen Mom UK threads, and made an account to reply to something. The avocado pillow I have has a label on it saying RainBean and I love to eat Temaki πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

I like things with polka dots on them. I have seen a few other polkadot related names on here.
Also Marie is my fave disney character.

It’s one of my favourite films!

β€˜when my eyes are closed, I see you for what you truly are... which is uuuglaaaaaay. We’re doneee!’

I know that film word for word πŸ˜‚

Desia is my name jumbled up (Sadie) and when i was browsing on here one day 'Jumpin Jumpin' by Destiny child was on the TV....how creative am I?

I was here previously with the username justhereforanosetbh and it did my head in so I closed the account and created this one... seeing as we’re all nasty trolls here and I was trying think of something witty and failed πŸ˜‚ I randomly thought of song Ridin’ and obviously I sang my username πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3