Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of Bubs dad. Few months ago they were rushing round like blue arsed flys getting stuff ready for him to move in with them. Probably just an excuse for her to spend money buying furniture and extra shite they don't need!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No mention of Bubs dad. Few months ago they were rushing round like blue arsed flys getting stuff ready for him to move in with them. Probably just an excuse for her to spend money buying furniture and extra shite they don't need!!!!
Am still waiting on him to move in 😂 apparently he was too ill to travel and had to recover a bit before coming to recover with them, maybe he made a miraculous recovery 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She used puff pastry on the pies, not filo, surely puff pastry is way more calories (or points) as it's full of butter.

She used puff pastry on the pies, not filo, surely puff pastry is way more calories (or points) as it's full of butter.
I came here to say the same! Puff pastry is loaded with butter....it's 384 calories for 100g and 23g fat! Filo is 200 calories with 9g fat

A sponsored video and can't get ingredients right !

Reactions: 4
I’m glad someone else spotted that, I thought I was going mad when she kept on about using Filo pastry, and she got it wrong about the sugar free squash. I noticed in tonight’s vlog (Fri) that she was still drinking it.

Reactions: 3
So she decluttered for a long time for Bubs dads moving in, and then bought more crap for 6 months when he didn’t, and now she is going to have a mad declutter again.. because she wants to live more simply.

She will never beable to live simply. She’s addicted to spending. Her only content now is buying things, moving her house around to make space for it, cleaning out space, buying more crap to fill the space, and repeat that for every video, every week.

Reactions: 9
I just saw the word declutter on her vlog and thought here we go again, when you know she'll be out spending money on more house stuff and will have more clothes hauls, she really is a spendaholic!!

Reactions: 6
So she decluttered for a long time for Bubs dads moving in, and then bought more crap for 6 months when he didn’t, and now she is going to have a mad declutter again.. because she wants to live more simply.

She will never beable to live simply. She’s addicted to spending. Her only content now is buying things, moving her house around to make space for it, cleaning out space, buying more crap to fill the space, and repeat that for every video, every week.
She’s just like Brogan Tate, don’t know if and if you follow her. She just buys things, random things, and uses the hauls to create content. I think they’re just both very lonely people.

She’s literally copying her friend Vicki, she just jumps from one thing to another. Weve tried church, we tried interior/decorating, we tried haul after hail,were still going with weightloss but she had a gain so now well try copying someone else. Am sure Vicki will be pleased to have inspired her to live more sustainably (shell still be buying a load of crap tho) but if she was my friend I think id be pissed about the copying.
i was on the first page of this thread and the comments were the exact same…moving the house around WW and buying tat

• Heart
She’s literally copying her friend Vicki, she just jumps from one thing to another. Weve tried church, we tried interior/decorating, we tried haul after hail,were still going with weightloss but she had a gain so now well try copying someone else. Am sure Vicki will be pleased to have inspired her to live more sustainably (shell still be buying a load of crap tho) but if she was my friend I think id be pissed about the copying.
i was on the first page of this thread and the comments were the exact same…moving the house around WW and buying tat
Havent seen Vicky for ages!! Am repeating myself again, sorry, why the hell haven't they brought their own place? House prices are going up, if I was them, I'd always be worried the landlord would sell?

• Heart
That's what I thought, definitely copying Vicky! She can't seem to commit to anything for longer than a few weeks. Made a massive deal of basically moving crap about in that bedroom. I know a few people like that and they're hard work because nothing can ever please them and it's just erratic chopping and changing all the time and then they'll have the cheek to copy one of your interests and pass it off as their own! Social media has only made it worse for people like that because there's always a new short-lived hobby for them to pick up on there. If all these things she oohs and arrhs over where so great then why would you need to update them all the time?

Reactions: 3
She’s also copying It’sEm. Em has done ‘come shop with me’ videos I think nearly every week for years and now Candy does them and uses the same ‘Come shop with me’ wording in the title. At least call it something different.

Also what’s her obsession with Cosy. ‘Simple cosy Sunday evening’ ‘Cosy days at home’ ‘A cosy homely day with me’ ‘A cosy day in the life’ ‘A cosy autumn evening’ ‘A cosy day at home’ ‘A cosy Autumn weekend’ ‘cosy autumn soup recipe’

What is cosy about a despondent looking man, moving yet another piece of furniture from one room to another in a dressing gown, while his wife randomly releases high pitched giggles and tells people how blessed she is. Mmm cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She expected so much praise from ‘bubs’ just for tidying up the spare room. She’s so highly strung!

• Haha
Thats the thing she used all the buzz words in the title, anxiety declutter and organise but all she did was shove some stuff in to the corner of the room 🤷🏼‍♀️
Shes one of those people who think decluttering is buying more organisational things like drawers and boxes and hiding the clutter, when she was talking about how nxt year she was going to get rid of the things taking up unnecessary space I was just thinking ur entire house is filled with things taking up unnecessary space, that unit they bought for the living room was only bought so she could put unnecessary crap in it for each season 🤷🏼‍♀️
They should be saving money to buy a 3 bedroom house so they can have an office a guest room and their bedroom. I get there is benefits to renting but they have poured so much money in to decorating someone else’s house

• Heart
I wonder if in 2022 when she’s decluttering if she will refuse any of the PR gifted items she gets given.

Reactions: 8
She’s also copying It’sEm. Em has done ‘come shop with me’ videos I think nearly every week for years and now Candy does them and uses the same ‘Come shop with me’ wording in the title. At least call it something different.

Also what’s her obsession with Cosy. ‘Simple cosy Sunday evening’ ‘Cosy days at home’ ‘A cosy homely day with me’ ‘A cosy day in the life’ ‘A cosy autumn evening’ ‘A cosy day at home’ ‘A cosy Autumn weekend’ ‘cosy autumn soup recipe’

What is cosy about a despondent looking man, moving yet another piece of furniture from one room to another in a dressing gown, while his wife randomly releases high pitched giggles and tells people how blessed she is. Mmm cosy.
All the ‘cosy’ tit yet her house must be freezing seen as her sour faced mother sat all night in her coat lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if in 2022 when she’s decluttering if she will refuse any of the PR gifted items she gets given.
Don't be silly, she's another greedy bugger! Next year's vlogs, cosy, declutter, shein haul, rinse and repeat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't stop seeing the word cosy now! Out of the past 22 videos she's uploaded half (11) have cosy in the title! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.