Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Kate, and I’m happy she’s met someone! From a selfish point of view Im sad she’s not filming as much, but totally understandable and she deserves to be happy

Reactions: 2
Just Kate is the most genuine down to earth vlogger I've ever watched!!!
I've not watched her before so decided to watch a couple of vlogs. Oh my goodness her dog is beautiful!!! And her home is amazing!! The phone box bookcase 😍
She is lovely!! Definatly subscribing. What a difference between her and Candy!!

Reactions: 1
I really like Kate, and I’m happy she’s met someone! From a selfish point of view Im sad she’s not filming as much, but totally understandable and she deserves to be happy
I miss her vlogs too, but am also glad she's met someone, shes so lovely and genuine (and only one I'm subscribed to)

Just checked to see if there was any vlogs with Candy, I'm watching the one where she goes to see Kate.

Even in someone elses vlog she has to be centre of attention!!

I've not watched her before so decided to watch a couple of vlogs. Oh my goodness her dog is beautiful!!! And her home is amazing!! The phone box bookcase 😍
She is lovely!! Definatly subscribing. What a difference between her and Candy!!
She's so genuine, I really don't see what her and candy have in common, and yes I want that phone box !!!!

Just checked to see if there was any vlogs with Candy, I'm watching the one where she goes to see Kate.

Even in someone elses vlog she has to be centre of attention!!
That's candy all over!! Think Kate came to visit her, and candy took her shopping, which is not what Kate likes, candy should have taken to the coast!

Last edited:
She's so genuine, I really don't see what her and candy have in common, and yes I want that phone box !!!!

That's candy all over!! Think Kate came to visit her, and candy took her shopping, which is not what Kate likes, candy should have taken to the coast!
I'm just gonna watch that vlog!! Normally I need to watch a few videos to see if I'm going to enjoy their content but kate is just lovely, so down to earth. I subscribed after about 5 mins of watching her!!

I'm just gonna watch that vlog!! Normally I need to watch a few videos to see if I'm going to enjoy their content but kate is just lovely, so down to earth. I subscribed after about 5 mins of watching her!!
Yes, she's really lovely!! She went to Candy's wedding, don't think she'd known for long, just like Vicky, but 2 of her bridesmaids don't have anything to do with her now, less than a year ago, she's so false.

Yes, she's really lovely!! She went to Candy's wedding, don't think she'd known for long, just like Vicky, but 2 of her bridesmaids don't have anything to do with her now, less than a year ago, she's so false.
Oh really? I know she doesnt get on with Em anymore. I think that was to do with Em modelling for the place where Candy got her wedding dress. I cant remember who her other bridesmaids were. I remember her asking her dog groomer and wasnt it her friend that moved away?

Oh really? I know she doesnt get on with Em anymore. I think that was to do with Em modelling for the place where Candy got her wedding dress. I cant remember who her other bridesmaids were. I remember her asking her dog groomer and wasnt it her friend that moved away?
Not sure why her and em fell out, shame, em really did a lovely job of her hen party, Sophie was the dog groomer, and the other was her bestie who moved to Canada ( I think) I remember reading on here when em had Harvey put to sleep, candy was posting pics of her dogs, to me, that's quite callous

Not sure why her and em fell out, shame, em really did a lovely job of her hen party, Sophie was the dog groomer, and the other was her bestie who moved to Canada ( I think) I remember reading on here when em had Harvey put to sleep, candy was posting pics of her dogs, to me, that's quite callous
Theres a lot of things I dont like about Em, BUT with that said she did do a really good job for Candys hen do. That is so nasty and disrespectful of Candy to be posting pictures of her dogs after her so called bestie has just lost her dog. Obviously she will deny that it wasnt meant in a nasty way, but from the outside looking in it's a different picture.

She's so selfish. I noticed there was another Shien haul last night, I didnt watch it but seemed a bit weird after the last vlog of her having a clear out. She is quick to say about her faith but she is so greedy. I dont just mean with food (sorry if that sounds nasty) but also with the amount of stuff she has gifted. She is more than capable of saying no. And it's always for the same places.

Changing the subject a bit but I wonder If shes ever asked Burnham why he needs naps in the day. She made a very sarcastic dig towards him the other day saying about him doing something after a nap "or ten". She obviously notices that he has a lot of naps, and shes obviously annoyed about it. But there may be an underlying reason. Although to be honest I'd want to be napping a lot if I lived with her, just to get away from the constant nagging and that fake giggle 🤣🤣

I dont know if anyone else has noticed and it may just because he doesnt like being affectionate in front of the camera. But she seems to be more interested in him than he is her. He doesnt seem happy. 2bh I do feel sorry for him that he cant display his warhammer stuff and that hes now been confined to the bedroom for work and gaming. All because what he enjoys doesnt interest her and because she wanted more room in the lounge.

Reactions: 3
Let’s face it having your only spare room as a dressing room to yourself in a small house is selfish as hell

Let’s face it having your only spare room as a dressing room to yourself in a small house is selfish as hell
Absolutely!!!! And to say she's had a clear out of 'old clothes' even with the labels still on, hey ho, she's posted another clothes haul, she is really coming across as selfish and greedy.
I hope Kate is ok, haven't seen a vlog uploaded this week.

If my partner was napping constantly like that I'd march him to get bloods done at the GP. Lets face it though he's just a lazy b@stard like her. They eat terribly so no wonder he's lethargic.

They are more than capable of driving to a supermarket to do a food shop, they used before. Now they are getting deliveries when there are people who rely on shopping deliveries a lot more than them!!!

It wasnt that long ago that she was in a garden centre touching everything, seeing Vicky etc so it's not like they are scared to go out or be around others. It's just because they are lazy and cant be bothered to go out. If shes back at work 3 days a week then she could easily get a food shop on the way home.

I struggle to feel sorry for him for the most part, mostly because he's so lethargic, despondent looking and lifeless. I also know it's because he reminds me of an ex (sleep/lazy wise NOT personality, looks etc, god no 😂) and I just know exactly what it's like living with someone who walks around yawning for no reason and wears a dressing gown like a second skin year round.

I see them as just as bad as each other. She controls with her orders, taking over and selfishness and he controls with his moods, silence/non responsiveness, his naps and his headaches.

Pixi, yes she does comment on his naps a lot! She laughs but like you say, she clearly resents it after that many years. Living with someone who is always needing to be asleep during the day (with no diagnosed medical need), I can confirm, is aggravating and does take over your weekends completely. You want to do daytime stuff, get on with cleaning, play music, do projects, but are having to creep around and put off doing stuff til evening (when you are ready to relax) or til they wake up. Its like having a baby, but the baby never grows up and you don't get the reward of having an actual lovely baby! Just a yawning, floppy man.

And I'm not just talking the odd nap, a lot of people have the odd nap. My ex had tests done, nothing wrong just 'I'm a sleepy person'.

You can see that's just naturally him. Didn't another poster go on a date with him and confirmed he's just the same dreary self, regardless of candy.

I do agree that I don't know why they can't just go back to sharing the spare room, there's no reason why her hobby should be more important than his.and that he should have more say over decor etc and what he's allowed to display like his warhammer.
but again, he would potentially have more of a say if he was more awake in multiple senses of the word!

As gross as she is, were she not stuck in the mindset of being 'super grateful' for finding someone to love her as she never thought possible, (she's said this several times) or something to that effect, she would never ever be with him.

If they have children she will HATE him. She'll smile maniacally and fake laugh through it but she will deeply resent his slothy self. You can tell that she already does.

• Heart
I think hes prob a bit depressed. Every weekend she has him putting up shelves and move furniture, tske down shelves and move more furniture.
They dont go anywhere or see anyone (pre covid obvs) they had vicki and mike round a few times and then her dad and his dad. Tbey dont seem to have many friends so spend all their time together.
I reckon id sleep to if my mrs was in the living room filming gifted clothes all afternoon

• Haha
anyone else keep thinking that when Candy wears those skin coloured leggings that shes actually got no trousers on 🤣🤣
Yes!! I made my brother watch her haul yesterday and he asked if she had something wrong with her legs!

• Haha
Hi everyone. Haven't had catch up on here for ages. FYI as it came up on an earlier post she was born in Zimbabwe and moved to UK in 1998/99 (I'm not that close a relative to remember dates etc). Another FYI she has been banned from EBAY, I think its from her buying stuff and not paying. She asked if she could use her brothers EBAY account on the promise she would keep it up to date anc guess what, he has been receiving payment reminders!!!! Like mother like daughter, parents were nearly evicted due to mum's spending. Dad had to take her cards away, she lives in her room so no chance of finding them downstairs!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.