Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the Dash Cam opening!! Ungrateful or what!!! She hasn't done too bad other years, a new camera a Macbook plus all the other gifts!!! Some people aren't as lucky!!!

I have been watching old vlogs and have noticed how much she has changed over the years. Now she is even more stuck up.

I watched present opening from 2017 and 18 and both years Burnham looks so uninterested. And because she timelapsed most of it her annoying giggle was even worse!!!!

Reactions: 1
I feel like she kept repeating those phrases to convince herself thats why she was getting rid of the clothes.

What proper bugs me is bubs is in to war hammer and for his hobby he gets a set of drawers and a paint brush holder....ive seen guys have proper set ups of that stuff...he hand paints it all and then its shoved in a drawer coz she has a whole bleeping room for clothes.

Off topic but i really dnt like crunchyleavesandsunsets husband he seems like a sarcastic prick....in her new video he literally takes every opportunity to be in her way....she just seems like one of those too nice people ya know i feel for her.

Annnnd back to the annoying giggler

Reactions: 2
I feel like she kept repeating those phrases to convince herself thats why she was getting rid of the clothes.

What proper bugs me is bubs is in to war hammer and for his hobby he gets a set of drawers and a paint brush holder....ive seen guys have proper set ups of that stuff...he hand paints it all and then its shoved in a drawer coz she has a whole bleeping room for clothes.

Off topic but i really dnt like crunchyleavesandsunsets husband he seems like a sarcastic prick....in her new video he literally takes every opportunity to be in her way....she just seems like one of those too nice people ya know i feel for her.

I know what you mean about Vicky's husband. I dont like him. I find her boring but I dont see her annoying like candy.

When you see the house that candy and burnham live in it's all her stuff her ideas her chosen decor. Burnham just seems to get a corner of the room and like you said a drawer and a paintbrush holder. Just cause it's not to her taste doesnt mean he shouldn't be allowed to display it. The majority of the stuff in that house isnt probably to Burnham's taste but he just has to "accept" it.

I imagine she can be very feisty and has a tantrum If she doesnt get her own way

Just seen all the posts, so thought one would be easier then quoting them all.

The way that Candy talks about her mum is so mean. Like I said in a previous post i know she commented on her weight in the past. Maybe it was a little dig at her to lose weight. Her mum and dad aren't big people and nor is her brother. So its definitely a lifestyle choice then it running in the family.

OMG about Burnham on gay dating sites!!! God forbid Candy found that out 🤣🤣 but if he is gay or Bi then it's not by choice she should be understanding if he ever did come out. Or will her religious side come out.

I wasnt being nasty about her accent. It's just her 🤣🤣 and the way she says things. She seems really stuck up, like shes better than anyone else. Everything has to be "rustic" and "cosy" which dont get me wrong I love it but it's all a little similar to Vicky. Even the music similar (that country/folk like Taylor swift back in the day)

I remember when she got the dash cam for christmas 🤣🤣🤣 didnt she buy him a star? I wonder what this years prezzies will be. never know she might get Burnham a shed to go in with his PC and warhammer stuff.

I agree he is always tired and moody. It might be something to do with feeling low. I see his little "cooking with bubs" has stopped, 2bh I quite enjoyed that. And he doesnt really get much of a say in the vlogs. I do feel sorry for him 2bh. Especially when having to do as hes told with She Who Must Be Obeyed!!
I knew you weren’t being nasty about the accent :) but it can sound quite fake!

Is crunchy leaves and sunsets worth watching? I’ve seen her when she hangs about with candy but nothing else.

• Heart
I knew you weren’t being nasty about the accent :) but it can sound quite fake!

Is crunchy leaves and sunsets worth watching? I’ve seen her when she hangs about with candy but nothing else.
I dont find her annoying like candy, she is a bit boring I find but that might just be me. She does a weekly vlog and then random vids in between. She doesnt really do many hauls or makeup video like Candy does. She seems like a really lovely person. Her husband is a bit strange but hes not really in a lot of vlogs :)

Did anyone notice she had folic acid supplements in her cupboard on her latest vlog?? 👀

Did anyone notice she had folic acid supplements in her cupboard on her latest vlog?? 👀
I didnt notice. I know she said that she would like children so she may have been advised to take it by the Dr. I was told to take it up to 3 months before trying for a baby.

Although, I havent seen her or Burnham having any alcohol in vlogs, she used to have gin. Although Burnham did get beers in their Amazon prime order 🤷‍♀️ I dont know its just little things that you notice that are different that makes you wonder if she may be pregnant or trying for a baby.

I think they've been casually trying(not preventing conception)since the wedding,but pretty sure Candy had tests and was diagnosed with PCOS,and so has been on folic acid for a while

They have no room in that tiny, still very cluttered house for a baby. She would need to do a much bigger sort out of her clothes than that. Did anyone else think that the majority of that pile looked like Burnham’s clothes?

Reactions: 4
anyone else keep thinking that when Candy wears those skin coloured leggings that shes actually got no trousers on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you Pixi for the thread .
I've just skimmed through her latest vlog, all I can say is what a selfish mare she is, he's now got his computer in their bedroom?? That's a big no no from me, they have a spare room, but oh wait, she's turned it into her dressing room for all the vast amount of clothes and tat she buys.

Thank you Pixi for the thread .
I've just skimmed through her latest vlog, all I can say is what a selfish mare she is, he's now got his computer in their bedroom?? That's a big no no from me, they have a spare room, but oh wait, she's turned it into her dressing room for all the vast amount of clothes and tat she buys.
You're welcome!!! Didnt think it was fair on others who dont watch Candy on Ems thread.

The amount of stuff she has is insane!! Over half of it gifted!! I feel so sorry for Burnham!! Basically he will get up coffee breakfast etc then back in the bedroom. He will practically be living in the bedroom cause he games a lot too.

Shes basically turned the spare room into a shop!! I'm personally not a fan of those rails, I know it saves space but it looks too formal if that makes sence. I'm sure it was done so that when shes doing her makeup she can show off her vast amount of stuff that she hardly wears.

I wonder what happened to all of the ball gown type dresses that she hauled last year. We will probably be seeing vicky wearing one as she seems to have most of the clothes that Candy gets rid of.

I feel sorry for Giz too!!! Now that Newt has come along he doesnt get a look in!! I was watching some old vlogs from Christmas day and he had is own stocking and cuddling him etc. Last week she said that Giz doesnt like cuddles, he did before Newt came along. and to be kept in that pen. I know he cant do a lot but she said that hes a lot better and he can go out for a short walk. Surely he can come out of that pen for a bit, I mean it's not really like Candy has the busiest life so she could watch him. I know we only see her weekend vlogs and we dont know what she does when shes not filming but when she does the weekend vlogs she films the majority of things shes doing.

Latest vlog (I'm watching again as my little girl is in bed) "bubs is flagging" "bubs gave up about an hour ago" he done the majority!!! Why cant she just get on with things without relying on burnham.

Keeps saying shes got way too much yet still keeps on taking and buying stuff (mainly taking)

I bet her cherryz haul contains a food box to go to a food bank like Emma's did.

Latest vlog (I'm watching again as my little girl is in bed) "bubs is flagging" "bubs gave up about an hour ago" he done the majority!!! Why cant she just get on with things without relying on burnham.

Keeps saying shes got way too much yet still keeps on taking and buying stuff (mainly taking)

I bet her cherryz haul contains a food box to go to a food bank like Emma's did.
I saw emm gave a cherryz box to a food bank, she'll have to donate now or it'll look bad for her!!!!
Going back to gizz, does anyone know how he hurt his back??? I feel so sorry for him now since they got the other dog, so obvious they favour her, wonder who cuts their hair now as no Sophie!!!!

I saw emm gave a cherryz box to a food bank, she'll have to donate now or it'll look bad for her!!!!
Going back to gizz, does anyone know how he hurt his back??? I feel so sorry for him now since they got the other dog, so obvious they favour her, wonder who cuts their hair now as no Sophie!!!!
I dont know what happened to him but I really feel for him!! She said in her last vlog that if he is out of the pen that he will be straight up on the sofa. They dont even pay him much attention. When Newt caught her fur in her claw on Sundays vlog Giz was just sat there looking and Candy said Giz was worrying. He was probably desperate to get out!! Poor dog!!! Before Newt came along he was spoilt and had so much attention. I bet he feels really lonely especially now Burnham has his PC upstairs.

Yes, I forgot about that, they'll both be upstairs and poor gizz will be left alone, must admit though, it was be hard for them to keep him quiet so he doesn't do any more damage to his back, I'm kinda speculating here, but wonder if the other dog was involved, she's very boisterous ?

Yes, I forgot about that, they'll both be upstairs and poor gizz will be left alone, must admit though, it was be hard for them to keep him quiet so he doesn't do any more damage to his back, I'm kinda speculating here, but wonder if the other dog was involved, she's very boisterous ?
She may have been, I agree about her being boisterous!! Probably with all of the attention shes getting, or jealous if Giz does get any attention.

It's very strange how she never said whatever happened to gizz.
Is it ok to talk about Vicky and just Kate on here ? As they seem to be her only friends?

It's very strange how she never said whatever happened to gizz.
Is it ok to talk about Vicky and just Kate on here ? As they seem to be her only friends?
Of course!!! I dont watch Kate but I do watch vicky.

She doesnt seem to have many friends that aren't on YouTube.

Just Kate is the most genuine down to earth vlogger I've ever watched!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.