Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
How many times did she have to say that she was on her period in her latest offering? She'd got Bubz running around and looking after her for a normal bodily function..........she will never cope with a baby!

Reactions: 9

Discolights

VIP Member
Montages.. still so boring.

Lolling at the dramatic sweeping Christmas music as she films... Bubs entering B&M... 'magical' music for the utterly mundane
Magical music plays as he is dragged around shop after shop after shop, all the time wishing he was at home sleeping in his dressing gown..

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
There’s no sex in that house. She probably thinks she’s the Virgin Mary and will be blessed with immaculate conception.

• Haha

Pingo10

She has certain expectations of church and the parishioners, and when they don't all rush to fawn over her she quickly becomes uninterested!

I actually think she does not know what her own beliefs and religion are, so quickly gets swept up in ideologies and then realises that is not for her. She uses religion as an attempt to better herself and believe she is a good person. I think she'd be better going to therapy if I'm honest.

I wonder if her dad isn't vaccinated and that's maybe why he didn't go to France with mummy dearest!?

• Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
So she decluttered for a long time for Bubs dads moving in, and then bought more crap for 6 months when he didn’t, and now she is going to have a mad declutter again.. because she wants to live more simply.

She will never beable to live simply. She’s addicted to spending. Her only content now is buying things, moving her house around to make space for it, cleaning out space, buying more crap to fill the space, and repeat that for every video, every week.

Pingo10

Just watched some of ‘the range’ vlog uploaded today. The squeaking/squealing she does is just too much, I had to click off.
I know! She almost wet herself showing her new autumnal phone case on the previous vlog! Very sad! Obviously all the material things she buys fill the void she has to try and make her happy!

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
The mum can’t ever be arsed visiting Candy but can travel to France or wherever she’s gone. The fuk does that say bout Candy!

Idntknow

I think her mums a bit weird tbh or a bit cold is maybe a better way to describe it. Candy went to a lot of effort to run her a nice bath and then helped her in and out and washed her hair for her which is a really caring and loving thing to do. Some families wnt do that leave it to carers etc. They invite her round all the time and go to effort making and planning food and she just doesnt turn up, my mother is really toxic in different ways but it genuinely breaks my heart to see others having shitty mums.
Her dad gives me creepy vibes to, i cnt describe it other than that.

• Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
I’m sure she said last year that she was going to be mindful and not buy so many clothes. She donated a huge amount to charity, church and Vicky but she’s accepted so many freebies clothes because it’s content for her and she doesn’t seem to see she has a problem with wasting money. We say it over and over, but she would have had such a massive deposit for a house. I personally would prefer to own my house with minimal things, than a rented property full to the brim of tat. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
Haven’t seen sight of the small trampoline she was gifted nor the exercise bike ( haven’t watched Sundays vlog yet) all that gym stuff she bought lol the big pink gym back, the pink cap 🤣🤣🤣 she’s defo a shopaholic.
I can confirm none of those are in the weekend vlog or were mentioned being used. They did buy a snack maker that makes waffles, toasties and panini though..

• Haha
  • Wow

Smeeeehhh

Girl you’ve been caught out, just admit you messed up ! Your excuse has loads of holes in it but tbh I doubt anyone really cares now. just don’t do it again and stay on here for the genuine gossip or leave and make a new profile or something!
Couldn’t have said it better myself 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I work in Cyber Security, you’re not convincing me it wasn’t you. At the end of the day we are all here for the genuine goss outside of that I don’t think anyone is arsed. I’m certainly not. I just don’t think its fair to be accusing her of making some pretty loaded statements when it’s untrue.

Back to Candy 🍭 ...

I thought she was stopping the hauls - or am I having an brain fart. She literally has no space for clothing now the dressing room is gone ... so what’s she doing with all this gifted shit from Shein? Selling on depop... donating to the church?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Zoombeeni2245

It was obvious ‘bubs’ couldn’t be arsed to actually go to church. Totally agree I’m of the opinion There’s nothing wrong with being a Christian and having faith. Modern Christianity is very progressive.
However she seems to be going down the Christian fundamentalist route mirroring the Duggar’s. If that’s her view I doubt she is ok with anyone being gay.
I just think she’s desperately sad and looking for meaning in life, which makes her Vulnerable to any ideas.

Mushy

Jesus she didn't enjoy that trip did she. 😂When shes 'doing nothing, just chilling' she doesn't half go on and on and on and on about it, it's incredible! Repeating the same sentences. I think it must be when she's trying to make herself believe what she's saying e.g. how it's just what she needed and is fine with it? She is not fine.

She makes out her normal life is so super busy that she's non stop, yeah non stop shopping and moving your house around...it's hardly a strenuous and stressful lifestyle - yes life in general is busy as an adult, but Candy you get up at 6am on a Saturday and loaf on the sofa for hours, you're hardly Britney Spears on tour in 1998 busy 😂

There's nothing wrong with saying, 'that was just what we needed!' but to be so uptight going on about it and mentioning it all the rime instead of just shutting up and getting on with a quiet weekend must be exhausting mentally. No wonder Bubs is so sleepy.

• Haha

Zoombeeni2245

Her vlogmas is boring as hell. I don’t know why people have bothered with it this year. Nobody has gone anywhere or done anything particularly interesting. I find get ready with me’s like watching paint dry. She needs to spill the tea about her and Emma. Now that would be a vlogmas worth watching 😂😂

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
He’s 100% on grinder and watching gay p*rn not gaming!! Poor bubs. She’s downstairs counting her ‘blessings’ he’s upstairs moaning ‘oh god’ 😝

• Haha

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
I wonder if in 2022 when she’s decluttering if she will refuse any of the PR gifted items she gets given.

Persha

Don't think she would make a good mum, she is too selfish and self centred. She seems all sweetness and light in her vlogs but underneath not very nice.
Her brother who is in France has been having heart issues and gets minor strokes. He had borrowed her car (was over here for a while from France), he started getting stroke symptoms so in a panic drove himselve to A&E and all she did was have a go at him for not bringing the car back!!! When he was in hospital in France none of them bothered to visit him. Its always her way or no way. Wedding was another example did not invite any family.

• Wow
  • Angry

Pinkii

VIP Member
Eurkh does she really think anyone finds him attractive!? Or would want him?

he is ALL yours Candy!

• Haha