Youpenga #4 Buying crap, keeps on about the lawn, vlogs are so old, the baby's probably been born!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one thing we’re all in agreement of is that if Candy has cut ties with that gremlin of a mother it’s a good thing!

I said I felt sorry for Hope as she will not have a relationship with many family members but I definitely don’t mean the gremlin mother! More sorry she likely won’t see people like her cousin or uncle (Candy’s nephew and brother) as Candy had put a blockade on those relationships too.
They barely saw Burp’s family either.

a lot of people replace toxic family members with friends who become like family …. Candy really needs to take a look at herself and what she can do to be better when it comes to relationships.

Reactions: 11
Her mum seemed absolutely awful. She’s probably doing the right thing. I’m guessing her mum has disappointed her by being totally uninterested in her daughter. It’s a shame she’s stopped vlogging but it was hardly groundbreaking interesting stuff. I can survive without seeing her rearrange her living room and having cosy weekends 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least we won’t be hearing that stupid giggling anymore.

As Candy gets older she may realise that she was silly to cut contact with her wider family members, I don’t blame her for cutting ties with her mum, I wonder if she is still in contact with her dad?.

Reactions: 4
TBH i’m amazed she hasn’t shown any proper respect to her subscribers by at least putting up a a 5 minute blog saying “thanks and goodbye” to acknowledge the fact that people have genuinely supported her YT channel by watching years of tedious homely content. Such as constant rearranging furniture in small spaces, observing her squeezing into polyester plus size fashion freebies that she managed to blag, her obsessive on/off WW food plan, passive aggressive tension, between her and Bubsypoo, constantly wasting money on crap, being given exercise equipment which she doesn’t try to use, smug and fake pretending her life is perfect etc- all on repeat. Pretentious rude cow! I wouldn’t be surprised if she has a touch of baby blues. Maybe having her own baby has highlighted the neglect she has experienced from her own parents. She needs good quality therapy not fake pretending she is interested in God & Jesus to make her feel like a good person. I’lll bet Bubsie continues to be periodically useless and unsupportive preferring gaming over family life. It must be like being a lone parent with 2 kids! I found it intriguing when she said in one of her blogs (a long time ago) she got the name “Youpenga” from an African tribe which is rather ironic considering her family dislike of ethnic peoples. My only hope is (pardon the pun) is the dogs are regularly walked and baby Hope grows up to challenge/ refuses to follow their toxic, behavioural family traits. The very best of luck to baby Hope and their dogs (assuming she hasn’t given up!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The dogs didn’t get walked before baby arrived so there’s not a chance they are getting walked now!
bet they live their life being penned in with those flippin baby gates 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm just gutted we're never going to see Bubzzzz again faffing around with that postage stamp size piece of grass. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I noticed Just Kate mentioned talking to Candy in her latest vlog. Said she was just enjoying being a mum, also mentioned that she would be hoping to see her in the future.

Reactions: 3
I can't see Kate going to visit Candy without 'Bob' in tow. I guess none of it will be filmed anyway.
I dunno why it bothers me but I noticed Kate buys new clothes practically every week!

Just 'wow'!!!! I'm assuming all this vanishing from social media is to prevent her parents seeing their grandchild!!!! She truly is the toxic person in her family!!!! When she returns to work, she's going to need the extra income from youtube to pay for childcare........She needs childcare herself.....I'll never forget the way she cried and stomped her feet because her best friend wanted to spend her last night over here with her family - before she returned to Canada (this was way before Candy and the lazy one got married)

I'm going to make a prediction, Candy will return to youtube in a year or two .......and she will be going through a separation or divorce.....
Who knows why she had done it. It was so spiteful and nasty of her not to invite her parents to the christening, his parents went!!! And then send pictures to her aunt in Portugal who is mums sister and they talk more or less daily. Family in Canada would also probably get pics and updates.
---
I think one thing we’re all in agreement of is that if Candy has cut ties with that gremlin of a mother it’s a good thing!

I said I felt sorry for Hope as she will not have a relationship with many family members but I definitely don’t mean the gremlin mother! More sorry she likely won’t see people like her cousin or uncle (Candy’s nephew and brother) as Candy had put a blockade on those relationships too.
They barely saw Burp’s family either.

a lot of people replace toxic family members with friends who become like family …. Candy really needs to take a look at herself and what she can do to be better when it comes to relationships.
I know her mother is something else but as a daugther she is not very nice to her as well. Refusing to take her parents to the airport etc as mum has mobility issues so ends up with my hubby having to go all the way to southampton to fetch her and take her to gatwick. We live in CR5. Which is one of many things which is an up yrs to her mother. Its all very nasty and twisted and the saddest thing is we have never shown her any malice or done anything to her. She just got her knickers in a twist because I was pissed off about not being invited to the wedding (which we probably wouldn't have attended anyway). I am sure she will be a doting mum to Hope and not spread all her spitefulness. She had so much fun growing up and playing with my boys in Zimbabwe its sad Hope will not be able to experience the same. Will be intresting to see what happens re her social media if it does start up again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Who knows why she had done it. It was so spiteful and nasty of her not to invite her parents to the christening, his parents went!!! And then send pictures to her aunt in Portugal who is mums sister and they talk more or less daily. Family in Canada would also probably get pics and updates.
---

I know her mother is something else but as a daugther she is not very nice to her as well. Refusing to take her parents to the airport etc as mum has mobility issues so ends up with my hubby having to go all the way to southampton to fetch her and take her to gatwick. We live in CR5. Which is one of many things which is an up yrs to her mother. Its all very nasty and twisted and the saddest thing is we have never shown her any malice or done anything to her. She just got her knickers in a twist because I was pissed off about not being invited to the wedding (which we probably wouldn't have attended anyway). I am sure she will be a doting mum to Hope and not spread all her spitefulness. She had so much fun growing up and playing with my boys in Zimbabwe its sad Hope will not be able to experience the same. Will be intresting to see what happens re her social media if it does start up again.
Thank you for the update. My mum died 7 years ago and I miss her so much it physically hurts 😔

• Heart
I can't see Kate going to visit Candy without 'Bob' in tow. I guess none of it will be filmed anyway.
I dunno why it bothers me but I noticed Kate buys new clothes practically every week!
At least with Kate she buys her own clothes, not like candy or em, just gifted all the time, and we know they sell most of it, especially em who won't share her vinted name and never shows what she sells at a car boot!!

Oh just read pershas comment, so has candy had the baby christened?

Reactions: 1
At least with Kate she buys her own clothes, not like candy or em, just gifted all the time, and we know they sell most of it, especially em who won't share her vinted name and never shows what she sells at a car boot!!

Oh just read pershas comment, so has candy had the baby christened?
Emma-Millard Vinted ;)

• Haha
@evoway13 am so sorry you still miss your mum, you were lucky you had a lovely mum, some of us not so fortunate, mine is still alive, she's in her 80s, no contact for years, she believed the lies of her husband ( yeah my 'dad' who died last year) and her golden youngest son, my so called brother, who I actually hate, I have no contact with 'family', best thing I've ever done.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
You lot don't know how lucky/unlucky you are being able to see Big Em's grifted stuff. I've tried but can only see Vinted outside uk. 😪
---
@evoway13 am so sorry you still miss your mum, you were lucky you had a lovely mum, some of us not so fortunate, mine is still alive, she's in her 80s, no contact for years, she believed the lies of her husband ( yeah my 'dad' who died last year) and her golden youngest son, my so called brother, who I actually hate, I have no contact with 'family', best thing I've ever done.
Ditto to everything you said...❤

• Heart