Youpenga #4 Buying crap, keeps on about the lawn, vlogs are so old, the baby's probably been born!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody lawn, no one cares - give it a few months and it will have died off like the last time… dread to think how much money they have wasted.
But she’s making her whole personality about being pregnant - everyone of her posts since going back on instagram has mentioned in some way she’s pregnant.
Boring 😴

edit to add great thread name

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Recap

Still drinking Coke Zero like it’s going out of fashion and drinking iced coffees instead of her usuel 10 lattes a day as that’s what she can tolerate. Maybe water and decaf tea would be better ?

Non existent baby bump that she keeps rubbing and pretending to be utterly exhausted and afflicted by being pregnant. Cue her taking to her bed by July and taking her mat leave early !

Bought several size 20 dresses that she was bursting out of but it’s okay because one of them had poppers which is perfect for breast feeding ….

Bubzzzzzzz Burp has been busier than usual seeing to the lawn and painting the baby room(ie keeping out of Candy’s way) which seems to be taking them weeks if not months. There is conflict over where Burp will play his games and store his Lego as he ‘needs privacy’ and currently uses the baby room much to Miss Giggle’s dismay.
The saga is ongoing including the potential purchase of a 400 quid ikea gaming desk for Burp.

Cosy and wholesome days are still the theme in her vlogs in other words doing sod all.

Candy returned to Instagram and is on the beg for an 800 quid plus pram from mamas and papas.

Plans for a ‘baby sprinkle’ (bleugh) as Candy has no friends and only has her goblin mother, size 6 petite Kate from the Lake District and fellow too small dress lover Carly to invite.

The dogs continue to never be walked much to our anger.

votes on baby name ?
I’m going with Mary Coke-Zero Blessed Dean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she will go for Portuguese baby names as a nod to her mother's side of the family like 'Sofia' or 'Tomas'

Reactions: 1
Definitely Caffeine, that is what the baby is made from. And it’s a nice, gender neutral name :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s having a girl - just knew she would prefer a girl over a boy, I do think her reaction would be a bit more subdued if it was blue shooting out those confetti canons.

can’t believe they did that with the dogs in the room as well there poor ears

Reactions: 6
It was all too sickly sweet and fake . As if u would do that aswell with a a camera pointing at you but not your family .. like we did a confetti cannon in the back garden to put on fb to tell friends over lockdown .. but has told all the important ppl first and we ourselves knew hence our reaction was not in the video . I just feel they don't live in the real world with real ppl . Or more likely they have no real friends to share this with

• Heart
Don’t know, but her reaction scared me. Maybe I just don’t understand, I was happy to know the gender but… I could understand that kind of histerical, manic happiness to reveal that the baby is healthy (if there were any concerns) but gender??

Reactions: 7
Strange video. Is that it? Her reaction was not normal. Excitement yes but that was verging on hysterical.
Also what a lazy excuse of a video. No vlog this week then.

Don’t know, but her reaction scared me. Maybe I just don’t understand, I was happy to know the gender but… I could understand that kind of histerical, manic happiness to reveal that the baby is healthy (if there were any concerns) but gender??
She will have wanted a girl so she can dress her up in pretty frilly dresses and get everything pink. She's just that kind of lady

She made such high pitched squeals only dogs could hear. Bubs looked genuinely concerned for her 🤣
I supposed she had waited so long it was overwhelming for her.

Reactions: 3
There is no way they will keep the dogs once the baby arrives. Hopefully they’ll find a good home, and not dumped with her creepy Dad and miserable Mum.

Ugh she's getting right on my nerves lately! Although I'm pleased for her, she's bordering on being smug now and is majorly annoying! The constant giggkew and squeaking! Anyone would think she's the first person in the world to become pregnant! She's still shovelling crap down her neck, she's gonna be the size of a house soon!

And in comparison Kay (living the life you love) is pregnant and managing to do all the things candy just can’t

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And in comparison Kay (living the life you love) is pregnant and managing to do all the things candy just can’t
I don’t think the reason Candy Sickly Sweet Dean is finding great difficulty doing normal everyday things/chores/tasks is the fact she’s pregnant, (did you know Candy is pregnant?), I think it’s the fact that she’s twice the size that Kay is and Candy is incredibly unfit!

• Haha
I don't like Kay either she's a work shy woe is me type but Candy is definitely worse!

Reactions: 5
Strange video. Is that it? Her reaction was not normal. Excitement yes but that was verging on hysterical.
Also what a lazy excuse of a video. No vlog this week then.
also got to be like 1/4 of the footage repeated
---
I don’t think the reason Candy Sickly Sweet Dean is finding great difficulty doing normal everyday things/chores/tasks is the fact she’s pregnant, (did you know Candy is pregnant?), I think it’s the fact that she’s twice the size that Kay is and Candy is incredibly unfit!
She’s pregnant she kept that quiet 🤣
---
I don't like Kay either she's a work shy woe is me type but Candy is definitely worse!
yea no competition there really.
Even the gender reveals total opposite… candy was just unhinged

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4