Youpenga #4 Buying crap, keeps on about the lawn, vlogs are so old, the baby's probably been born!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posted on YT wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, with a photo of baby's feet in cot.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I looked at her instagram today, she now only has 26 followers, so she must have removed most people who followed her before. Quite odd, I hope everything is okay. If she's decided to step away from social media now maybe she would be best to just say that instead of dropping in and out every few weeks.

Reactions: 5
She’s probably decided to make her instagram family/actual friends only for the privacy of her daughter. I wonder if this is the end of her vlogging? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I looked at her instagram today, she now only has 26 followers, so she must have removed most people who followed her before. Quite odd, I hope everything is okay. If she's decided to step away from social media now maybe she would be best to just say that instead of dropping in and out every few weeks.
......yes, she's made it private.....

I don't know why she is now keeping her baby's face out of shot when we've already seen her........

Reactions: 7
Any updates on Candy? I assume she's given up social media? Which I don't entirely blame her for - I think it filled a void and gave her some validation, but now she has a focus and purpose, she maybe feels she doesn't need it any longer. Would be nice if she let her followers know, as they are the ones who made her channel what it is.

Reactions: 9
I noticed Just Kate had uploaded for the first time in ages but I switched off after the usual Bob Bob Bob , buying more kids clothes for herself and walking the dog.

I noticed Just Kate had uploaded for the first time in ages but I switched off after the usual Bob Bob Bob , buying more kids clothes for herself and walking the dog.
Oh is this the Bob who she said it wouldn't work out with him, just a fling??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really thought we would've had a short 15 minute video, telling us how the birth was etc etc - she doesn't have to show the baby.....she forgets that her loyal subscribers have taken time out of their day to watch her boring 'cosy' vlogs.....for what seems like an eternity.....and she can't be arsed to talk to a camera for 15 minutes!!!!!!
---
I tried to edit : She should think herself lucky that she's at home full time with her daughter - I had to return to work when my first born was six weeks old

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think people will have a sour taste if she doesnt do a video soon. I'd unsubscribe and I know she doesnt owe us anything but I find it plain rude!

Reactions: 10
Hi peeps. FYI madam has gone a bit OTT with the social media stuff as well as family!!! I think it was also to do with the posts on here which she was reading and she would go bitching to her mum with her holier than though attitude about things I have said which have not been nasty or untrue. Making me out to be the baddy and its my fault I was not invited to her wedding etc, not that she is a little biatch and didn't want to invite us, also for me telling you guys that baby had been born and everyone was fit and well, apparently she wanted to do this. Yeah right like she is going to annouce something on tattlelife. Anyway enough ranting as it gets my back up at how nasty she actuallly is.
She has disowned & blocked her mother who has only seen the baby once, she did do a video call to her mum had she and baby were pixellated!!! Go figure.
The christening I think was last week and her parents were not invited????? Then she sent pics of the event to her aunt in Portugal who is mum's sister. How absolutely nasty and spiteful as she knows they talk all the time.
The one I feel sorry for is the baby as she will never know her family on her side. We were good enough to grow up with and she and her cousins spent loads of time playing together.
Its all very very sad as no-one has done anything to her its all in her head. Just waiting for karma to pay her a visit and I hope that little Hope has the best life ever sadly without her family.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Hi peeps. FYI madam has gone a bit OTT with the social media stuff as well as family!!! I think it was also to do with the posts on here which she was reading and she would go bitching to her mum with her holier than though attitude about things I have said which have not been nasty or untrue. Making me out to be the baddy and its my fault I was not invited to her wedding etc, not that she is a little biatch and didn't want to invite us, also for me telling you guys that baby had been born and everyone was fit and well, apparently she wanted to do this. Yeah right like she is going to annouce something on tattlelife. Anyway enough ranting as it gets my back up at how nasty she actuallly is.
She has disowned & blocked her mother who has only seen the baby once, she did do a video call to her mum had she and baby were pixellated!!! Go figure.
The christening I think was last week and her parents were not invited????? Then she sent pics of the event to her aunt in Portugal who is mum's sister. How absolutely nasty and spiteful as she knows they talk all the time.
The one I feel sorry for is the baby as she will never know her family on her side. We were good enough to grow up with and she and her cousins spent loads of time playing together.
Its all very very sad as no-one has done anything to her its all in her head. Just waiting for karma to pay her a visit and I hope that little Hope has the best life ever sadly without her family.
Wow!! Why has she disowned her mother??!

@Persha why would she think you told tattlers about baby, did she not think that perhaps some followed her on IG? So much for being a Christian.

I’ve always felt the holier than thou, bible reading, facade was just a front. I thought she was quite close to her dad at least.

Wow!! Why has she disowned her mother??!
Who bloody knows. I think she was saying her mother was toxic hence not inviting her to the christening.
---
@Persha why would she think you told tattlers about baby, did she not think that perhaps some followed her on IG? So much for being a Christian.
I did write in here that she had had the baby and that both mum and baby were doing good so she is on tattlelife and read it. Exactly right she had announced it on FB ad IG. I am sure her followers don't read tattlelife. It just her again being a victim.

Just wow!!!!! That's got to be so isolating....not having her mum and dad to help. I was lucky to have both sets of grandparents in the same village as us - plus, my hubby's aunt (she's the same age as my hubby - a 'menopause' baby lol).....and lots of friends. I guess that's why she's stopped vlogging as she'd have to explain to her subscribers why she doesn't mention or see her parents any more. She's probably also found out that the house is cramped with all the baby equipment etc

@Persha, Candy was already reading here well before you told us she'd had the baby. When we mentioned she'd not walked the dogs in ages, she wrote on her meal planner a reminder to walk the dogs. We mentioned the house was too small, she'd talk about it in a vlog etc

I imagine she's going to be 'that' mum who wraps her daughter up in cotton wool and smothers her......
---
Edited to add.........Candy has had so many broken friendships/relationships with family.......her best friend moved to Canada.......all those people cannot be toxic......I've deduced that Candy is!

Reactions: 12
She has deleted her YouTube account now as well as her Instagram page going private

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How very christian of her to just disappear from her subs who have watched her for years, what a truly awful selfish woman.

Reactions: 14
Just 'wow'!!!! I'm assuming all this vanishing from social media is to prevent her parents seeing their grandchild!!!! She truly is the toxic person in her family!!!! When she returns to work, she's going to need the extra income from youtube to pay for childcare........She needs childcare herself.....I'll never forget the way she cried and stomped her feet because her best friend wanted to spend her last night over here with her family - before she returned to Canada (this was way before Candy and the lazy one got married)

I'm going to make a prediction, Candy will return to youtube in a year or two .......and she will be going through a separation or divorce.....

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she’s still in contact with ‘just Kate’. You know…Kate whose relationship with ‘Bob’ is just a casual thing and yet they practically live together. Let’s hope for her sake they’re now ‘official’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6