Youpenga #4 Buying crap, keeps on about the lawn, vlogs are so old, the baby's probably been born!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s still in contact with ‘just Kate’. You know…Kate whose relationship with ‘Bob’ is just a casual thing and yet they practically live together. Let’s hope for her sake they’re now ‘official’.
Ha ha, I was reading in one of Kate's comments, someone asked who 'Bob' was, she replied he's her boyfriend! I can see her leaving you tube as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s shocking but not surprising.
I think Candy is very damaged from her relationship with her mum - I think this may be a catalyst for all these failed friendships. Plus personality traits often run in families and she probably takes after her mum in that respect too.
It was bound to come to a head eventually. Candy probably thought her toxic mum would suddenly become a doting grandma once Hope was born but the woman is clearly too selfish to think of anyone than herself.

I don’t feel sorry for Candy as she has not recognised her glaring pattern of behavior and not sought any help. I do feel sorry for Hope who will grow up not seeing any family members at this rate thanks to Candy. Bubzzzzzz is equally to blame - he should recognise when his wife is struggling mentally and step up and even mediate. But I bet the lazy sod is probably planning on packing his bags if he’s not getting his regular daily naps.
---
I wonder if she’s still in contact with ‘just Kate’. You know…Kate whose relationship with ‘Bob’ is just a casual thing and yet they practically live together. Let’s hope for her sake they’re now ‘official’.
I can guarantee she’ll get engaged to ‘Bob’ this year and still be all cagey about their relationship!

Reactions: 7
Again, shocked, but not surprised! Just a shame for all of her regular subscribers who helped grow her channel and give her an income from it. To just disappear without a word isn't a very nice thing to do. Fair enough if she wants a private life - but I think she owes her audience a thank you and goodbye, at least.
Her parents seemed awful tbh - can totally see why Candy turned out the way she has. As @Delia Smith says, can only feel sorry for Hope.

Reactions: 11
I think Kate is obsessive and smothering that 'Bob'. She sees him on her dinner break and after work every single day, all weekend, then seemed annoyed because he dared to go out with his friends on Saturday night but she ended up meeting him anyway! Very OTT.

Reactions: 3
Again, shocked, but not surprised! Just a shame for all of her regular subscribers who helped grow her channel and give her an income from it. To just disappear without a word isn't a very nice thing to do. Fair enough if she wants a private life - but I think she owes her audience a thank you and goodbye, at least.
Her parents seemed awful tbh - can totally see why Candy turned out the way she has. As @Delia Smith says, can only feel sorry for Hope.
Agree, she could have done a quick vlog or a post to say she was leaving, how she's done it, she obviously has never cared for her viewers, can see why all her friends gave up on her.

Reactions: 13
I used to like Just Kate, but just recently I’m finding her vlogs very boring, also why does she have to keep giving time checks? Considering how friendly she & Candy were she never mentions her.

I can’t help but feel sorry for Candy. Waited so long for a baby and probably expected support from her mother but she hasn’t received it. Her mother sounds like a nasty piece of work and it’s definitely played into the way Candy is. Controversial opinion I know, but it must be horrendous knowing your own family members are on tattle discussing private matters. I know we’re all curious to know what’s going on but I’d struggle big time if members of my family were revealing everything on here. Most of us including myself don’t know Candy, we speculate and go off things we see in vlogs. I’d probably lose my tit as well and go off social media completely. Don’t really blame her. She is a new mother after all.

Reactions: 10
She's really showing her true colours doing that. It was all about money and having people fawn over her. Most youtubers do a goodbye video. Even if it's just a couple of minutes saying "I just wanted to update you. Everything is fine, but I'd like to focus on my family right now so youtube is taking a back seat. Thanks for your messages and see you when I see you"

Reactions: 12
3 comments on Kate's latest video asking about Candy. No response yet, so we'll see.

Reactions: 2
She's had a baby her life has changed. She's no longer got hours to film or edit videos. Good on her prioritising her private live over a bunch of nosy fuckers in YouTube. She owes no one anything.

Reactions: 4
I think Kate is obsessive and smothering that 'Bob'. She sees him on her dinner break and after work every single day, all weekend, then seemed annoyed because he dared to go out with his friends on Saturday night but she ended up meeting him anyway! Very OTT.
Hmm..🤔 I do like her, but I wondered what went so horribly wrong with her last BF, and she went through some mental health crisis when he gave her the 🥾by the sound of it, she’s lost loads of weight 💀. Oh well that’s her business 🤷‍♀️ just me being nosey 🤥😂

Reactions: 3
Hmm..🤔 I do like her, but I wondered what went so horribly wrong with her last BF, and she went through some mental health crisis when he gave her the 🥾by the sound of it, she’s lost loads of weight 💀. Oh well that’s her business 🤷‍♀️ just me being nosey 🤥😂
I'm a nosey bugger to, I think it was a bad break up, maybe that's why she keeping Bob private, don't blame her tbh.
Hope it works out for her.

Reactions: 1
I can’t help but feel sorry for Candy. Waited so long for a baby and probably expected support from her mother but she hasn’t received it. Her mother sounds like a nasty piece of work and it’s definitely played into the way Candy is. Controversial opinion I know, but it must be horrendous knowing your own family members are on tattle discussing private matters. I know we’re all curious to know what’s going on but I’d struggle big time if members of my family were revealing everything on here. Most of us including myself don’t know Candy, we speculate and go off things we see in vlogs. I’d probably lose my tit as well and go off social media completely. Don’t really blame her. She is a new mother after all.
I feel exactly like this. I'm no Candy fan, and she clearly has issues with jealousy and maintaining relationships/friendships. but I still think if it's true and she has cut ties with her mum specifically then BRAVO and FINALLY! Toxic family relationships that cause you unbearable pain and cause YOU to become a dick - you don't need to honour or cling to just because they are family.

I don't feel sorry for Hope or that she'll be missing out. Missing out on strained relationships? A very small family circle isn't the end of the world, it can be peaceful.

Isolation wise - you feel isolated anyway even when you still have people in your life that constantly let you down or hurt you. You're sometimes no more isolated letting them go.

I feel glad for her, who wants a witch like that calling you names in front of your little baby girl? Even if I had to sacrifice my good relationship with my other parent I would to save my babies from the pain of having that as a grandmother.

I imagine the lacklustre or complete lack of interest from her mum towards her baby was the last straw. She has a baby to give all her love to.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agree she is probably better off without her mother, the woman seemed toxic as hell - her Dad no better. It's just a shame that she'll one day have to explain this to her daughter. She earnt money from youtube, it served a purpose for her at one stage, she got praise and validation from people, so no she doesn't owe anybody - but it would be the decent thing to do to just put a post out and say that she's concentrating on her family. Nobody would judge her for that.

Reactions: 11
I watched her vlogs and enjoyed them but I got the feeling after the fall out with “ItsEm” that she maybe wasn’t the person she made out to be. I understand she owes nobody anything and no one really knows what has happened for her to disappear but she shared her pregnancy with all her subscribers and everyone shared her excitement and then she just vanished. I wish her well and congratulations on her baby.

Reactions: 9
I think her viewers that fell for the 'buy me a coffee' link - or her PO Box when she had one.......(I didn't but, I remember her thanking people in the comments of some videos).....will be a little pissed that she's gone without saying thanks etc......

She'll come back when she's got to pay £260 pw for childcare when she returns to work (that's for full time)

I think her viewers that fell for the 'buy me a coffee' link - or her PO Box when she had one.......(I didn't but, I remember her thanking people in the comments of some videos).....will be a little pissed that she's gone without saying thanks etc......

She'll come back when she's got to pay £260 pw for childcare when she returns to work (that's for full time)
I think she will do everything she can not to return to work.

Her Mum was very strange and she looked like she was very uncomfortable in her vlogs. I thought her relationship with her Dad was ok. Candy doesnt have to explain anything to anyone but if she comes back on YouTube that will be weird.