Youpenga #3 It's all coffee shitzus and giggles, until the dogs want a walk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend who was a similar size as Candy. Many moons ago, we were both pregnant at the same time. She didn't show until she was 8 months gone - and she was enormous. A few weeks before she had her little boy, she could barely move......her legs, ankles and feet were full of oedema. She ended up having a c section as she showed signs of pre-eclampsia. She also had gestational diabetes. The weight dropped off her after having her baby. She admitted to eating more due to boredom before becoming pregnant ......she said she didn't have time to eat once he was born as her hubby worked away. Those dresses won't fit Candy once she does actually pop. There are some lovely affordable maternity clothes in the major supermarkets

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure if its my ears but her voice sounds different on her videos (whiteley village shopping) I keep thinking I have got the speed on my Youtube setting faster but her voice is sounding different. 🗣. Does pregnancy do that to you? ⁉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm not sure if its my ears but her voice sounds different on her videos (whiteley village shopping) I keep thinking I have got the speed on my Youtube setting faster but her voice is sounding different. 🗣. Does pregnancy do that to you? ⁉
I don't think it does but after shes read this it will 🤣🤣 she will be saying pregnancy has changed her whole body even her voice.

Apparently the heat is too much atm cause shes pregnant. You'd think shes the only woman to ever have a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s being ridiculous now, I know body temp rises but her weight is not helping at all and feet in a washing up bowl - surprised she’s not in her ‘pool’
She’s turning her whole personality in to being pregnant

Attachments

• Wow
It's those dogs I feel sorry for. In the last vlog the little face of Gizmo looking at her wanting a walk. It's ridiculous they don't get exercised.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She's moaning she's hot now. Give it a couple of years when she's running around in the heat after a toddler. She won't know what's hit her.

Reactions: 7
She’s being ridiculous now, I know body temp rises but her weight is not helping at all and feet in a washing up bowl - surprised she’s not in her ‘pool’
She’s turning her whole personality in to being pregnant
At least the camping bowl is getting some use

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's those dogs I feel sorry for. In the last vlog the little face of Gizmo looking at her wanting a walk. It's ridiculous they don't get exercised.
That’s what pisses me off the most. I walk my dog daily (even if I feel like death warmed up!). There’s no excuses. Those dogs rarely go out so maybe they should consider re homing if it’s too much effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really is it's,all about me, I commented that she never mentioned her brother's baby and asked if it was a girl or boy but my comment appears to have been deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m done with watching her now. It’s a purely baby channel and if you are struggling to conceive or not into babies, why do we want to see how ‘adorable’ everything baby related is.
And as for those 2 dogs, I feel so sad looking at them. They will definitely be re-homed before long..

Reactions: 8
Just catching up on her absolute bore fest of a vlog! I'm baffled as to why she bought size 20 clothes that she is already busting out of! Not because she has a baby bump but because she's obese! Shes gonna be huge once she's had the baby, especially if she carries on eating the way she is, chowing down sugar and carbs like there's no tomorrow! Baby will prob come out holding a can of coke zero! She'll be lucky if she can get in a size 28! Constantly rubbing her gut! She's just rubbing her fat up and down.
I agree with earlier comments that she is being completely and utterly insensitive to her subscribers who have fertility issues. That was one of the reasons i started watching her, as I related to what she was going through. She's forgotten all about those people now and is just rubbing it in. She did acknowledge at the start of her pregnancy that it might be triggering for some people who are ttc but no mention of it since! Just gloating and being super annoying! She didn't have much personality to start with, but now she's just gonna be defined by being pregnant or being a mum! Will talk of nothing else! Bubs is sure to do a runner eventually!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's originally from Zimbabwe I believe. Pregnant with her first child after years of struggling to conceive
It's confusing. She said the other day she was proud to be British. Plus she went to high school here. So I'm guessing she lived in Zimbabwe for a few years due to her parents work or something? Not sure why she still says 'bucks' 'brai' etc. I think she puts it on.

Reactions: 10
I think she said they moved here when she was 10. She did a gap year in Australia and has managed to pick up a bit of an Aussie accent - which is odd. My parent's friends moved out to Adelaide in 1962 (£10 pom scheme) - and returned to the UK in the early 90's and they'd both still got their Yorkshire accents 😂

• Haha
It's confusing. She said the other day she was proud to be British. Plus she went to high school here. So I'm guessing she lived in Zimbabwe for a few years due to her parents work or something? Not sure why she still says 'bucks' 'brai' etc. I think she puts it on.
She says a lot of confusing / conflicting stuff.
Super annoys me when she says ‘bucks’ or ‘ ‘dollar’ when she’s referring to pound
She would love to live in America or Canada - but can you imagine the size she would be though, she’d be on my 600lb life for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.