Youpenga #3 It's all coffee shitzus and giggles, until the dogs want a walk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not having a baby shower, she's having a baby 'sprinkle' wtf is that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm about one vlog off of tuning off entirely. I've never minded her vlogs. They are pretty boring and she does annoy me at times, but I just think to myself 'each to their own' if that's the way she wants to spend her time. However, see since she's announced her pregnancy, it's NON STOP! We've had fertility issues for the last 4 years and honestly watching her vlogs makes me so sad, envious, angry...all the feels. How can she be so insensitive when she had this experience herself? She knows there are several of her subscribers going through the same thing! I understand she's excited, and I'd never want to take her joy away, but man she's overkill at the minute. Think she forgets that she was in the same boat just 5 months ago. Maybe that's my envy talking, but I think she could have approached this all a bit more sensitively. When she was sharing about her fertility problems, she'd have probably gained a lot of subscribers going through the same thing....she's forgotten about them now lol!

Also, how self absorbed did she come across when out with Carly? They were both trying in dresses and it was all about her.. it seemed Carly was there to fan her ego...poor girl didn't get a look in or opinion on what she was trying on. Rant over...for now!
exactly this, I get she excited etc but she’s bordering on being insensitive

Reactions: 6
Candy sickly sweet Dean doesn’t come across as unintelligent but how can she be putting her chronic fatigue (laziness) purely down to being 20 weeks pregnant and not equate it to the fact she’s morbidly obese and lives off sugar, fat and carbohydrates? Her breathlessness when simply waddling around is alarming but still she’s chucking cakes and sugary drinks down her neck, I just don’t get it, she said herself in the bore fest I meant vlog, “it’s all about the food”…she’s soon not going to have time to drink one of her beloved coffees whilst it’s still hot, they’re both not going to know what’s hit them when the reality of parenthood hits in about 5 months time!
---
OMG! I never comment twice on one vlog but does she not see what I see, she NEEDED at least a 24 in all those dresses from Mountain Warehouse, and a 26 if she wants them to fit right to the end of her pregnancy, she’s pregnant ya know? She might be able to get them on and off at the moment but it does NOT mean they fit properly! Hoping to breast feed in the ones with a popper on the front🤣, Candy sickly sweetheart you won’t have to undo the popper IF by some miracle you can still get yourself into the dresses they’ll be a popping all on their own! Next you’ll be claiming to have lost weight as she was so incredulous that she’d got the size 20 stretchy jersey fabric dress on! Get real, the main qualification to be a vlogger or an influencer seems to be an ability to be utterly delusional and out of touch with what you actually look like, just so long as you can attach a camera to the ceiling, get your angles right and stand like a demented pony with one leg sticking out, you’re definite influencer material.🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so confused why she bought those dresses that already looked snug. I think the novelty of being able to fit in a smaller size took over her senses in that moment? Maybe they had more give than I could see but it seemed silly, she's a way to go yet.

I'm about one vlog off of tuning off entirely. I've never minded her vlogs. They are pretty boring and she does annoy me at times, but I just think to myself 'each to their own' if that's the way she wants to spend her time. However, see since she's announced her pregnancy, it's NON STOP! We've had fertility issues for the last 4 years and honestly watching her vlogs makes me so sad, envious, angry...all the feels. How can she be so insensitive when she had this experience herself? She knows there are several of her subscribers going through the same thing! I understand she's excited, and I'd never want to take her joy away, but man she's overkill at the minute. Think she forgets that she was in the same boat just 5 months ago. Maybe that's my envy talking, but I think she could have approached this all a bit more sensitively. When she was sharing about her fertility problems, she'd have probably gained a lot of subscribers going through the same thing....she's forgotten about them now lol!

Also, how self absorbed did she come across when out with Carly? They were both trying in dresses and it was all about her.. it seemed Carly was there to fan her ego...poor girl didn't get a look in or opinion on what she was trying on. Rant over...for now!
How many times did she do a close up of her mates big bum 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
OMG I’m serious considering unsubscribing I feel so nauseous with all this baby stuff. I’m happy that she is finally going to become a mum but this is too much and there’s still another 4/5months to go. Those dresses may fit her now but surely not when she starts to expand even more they will be too tight.

Those dresses don't fit .and she keeps rubbing her stomach .. there's no bump there she's just rubbing her tummy it's embarrassing . I was a size 16 when I got pregnant so not small or massive .. but didn't start to show until 3 rd trimester i still fit in my jeans just did the hair bobble trick on the button .. partly cos I was a little bigger to start and secondly ... cos I didn't eat crap and kept exercising all the way until the end ( even in lock down ) she says she exhausted already . I bet she starts mat leave early too cos it will all be "too much " and "too exhausting " for her .

How many times did she do a close up of her mates big bum 😆
Hahaha I thought this
---
I am also confused about why she bought a dress in a size smaller than she is when she is pregnant?! Weird thing to do when she was conscious about not spending too much on clothes 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s obvious they don’t particularly like each other. She puts on an act around him with the sickly sweet voice but they both always end up sniping at each other and bickering and no matter how much she pretends everything is perfect it is clearly a marriage in crises.
I reckon when the baby is born there will be a big absence of vlogs and she’ll come back when it’s a teenager all giggly to the camera.
When he walked in with the toast and his first reaction was no, she couldn't have any.
Don't know why she bought summer dresses and keeps going on about breastfeeding when the baby's due in November.
Dying to see if they ever go camping again after all the money they spent on equipment.

Reactions: 5
I think she was influenced by her friend who has with her … who clearly wears clothes 3 sizes too small for her 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This will sound mean but it really winds me up how she hold and rubs her stomach like all that is a baby bump when in reality, its not.

Reactions: 11
I’m more and more convinced she’s been walking around pushing her stomach out pretending to have a baby bump in some weird fantasy world she lives in.
She’s obsessed with it and it’s alarming and embarrassing.

what was the point of her buying those dresses? They wont be suitable for later in her pregnancy.
She can’t stop herself from spending and not just on herself but that house too. most people would be making do with what they have have saving as much as possible…
---
I couldn't make out if the friend was also pregnant or not 🤔🤷‍♀️ think she was as she seemed to be very into looking at the baby clothes.
yea I also noticed this - she had a more prominent belly than candy
Not much of a friend though if she couldn’t talk her out of buying those dresses for the wrong reasons

I’m more and more convinced she’s been walking around pushing her stomach out pretending to have a baby bump in some weird fantasy world she lives in.
She’s obsessed with it and it’s alarming and embarrassing.

what was the point of her buying those dresses? They wont be suitable for later in her pregnancy.
She can’t stop herself from spending and not just on herself but that house too. most people would be making do with what they have have saving as much as possible…
---

yea I also noticed this - she had a more prominent belly than candy
Not much of a friend though if she couldn’t talk her out of buying those dresses for the wrong reasons
I thought this but then later in the vlog candy said that her kids would be a few years older than hers and bubs. If they were both preggo I imagine she would have said about them bringing up their babies together

Reactions: 3
I thought this but then later in the vlog candy said that her kids would be a few years older than hers and bubs. If they were both preggo I imagine she would have said about them bringing up their babies together
True, I think that’s the friend with 2 children already so that makes sense.

Reactions: 4
I've said before that I'm really happy for them both, but it is getting too much now. I've had 2 girls, and one Angel Baby in between them both. Myself and my partner have decided that we aren't having anymore children and watching that vlog which was basically all revolving around her pregnancy actually made me feel quite emotional knowing that we won't be doing those sort of shopping trips again. I know that it's our choice not to have anymore babies but the worry of being pregnant is too much. I'm not going to mention her name cause if Candy does read here I don't want her getting any ideas. But if she has a little girl, I really hope she doesn't name her the same name as our angel baby. It's a name that I can see her calling a little girl. I know obviously she wouldn't know that's our little girls name but I don't think I could watch anymore of her vlogs as dramatic as that may sound. Saying she can feel baby moving and rubbing her bump it's all too much. She knows only too well how it feels not being able to get pregnant. I'm now finding her to be really inconsiderate and almost "rubbing it in"

I noticed she said about how she didn't like the price of the prams. I can't remember the word but definitely another hint for a free pram. And when she said about the desert place and she said she had already eaten twice so far. No wonder shes not fitting into those dresses. £24.99 each she got 3 then £16 for the one from tesco. That could have bought most of her hospital bag!! She wont have money to spend like that when the baby is here.

I'm pretty sure it's not the pregnancy that is wearing her out it's her size. That white dress from tesco, you could see her belly button though the material. That wont see her though her pregnancy just like the other 3.

• Heart
I hope you’re ok, I know how difficult it can be. We lost 2 babies after our first child then I hated every second of my subsequent pregnancy. I was conscious of not talking about it or the future, barely told anyone. Even now, I find any pregnancy talk difficult and feel anxious about other people’s pregnancies. I know it’s irrational.

I get she’s excited but she’s also very tone deaf and not very self aware.

yootoob91 please don’t ever give up hope, miracles really do happen!
Thank you for your lovely comment. I hope it's our time soon and I'm sorry for your losses. Not irrational to be anxious at all x

• Heart
I don’t know anyone who would buy dresses that were already too tight and think they would last you through to the end of your pregnancy. All I can think is that she must get a rush/high from buying clothes even if they are not fit for purpose?
And going on about mountain warehouse all the time is weird too. I would not rush to go buy dresses from there when there are so many other good stores for summer clothes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.