Youpenga #3 It's all coffee shitzus and giggles, until the dogs want a walk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is in the same boat as Candy. Overweight with PCOS. Sadly she could never loose the weight and now in her mid forties never had kids. Candy needs to cut the crap, do some exercise and get out of that house. Cut out the coke too! Honestly it's not rocket science. At this rate they will never have kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The way they act, about 70 !!!!!!!
nah I know 70 year olds with more active social lives

I can't do perfume it gives me a headache! But like you all said, she could buy her own 🤷‍♀️
I remember a vlog from ages ago she was dropping hints at a kitchen aid and new knives???
Also dropping hints for new glasses and tableware - I didn’t know if she meant cutlery or crockery because I don’t think she knows the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
nah I know 70 year olds with more active social lives

Also dropping hints for new glasses and tableware - I didn’t know if she meant cutlery or crockery because I don’t think she knows the difference.
Ha I knew when I posted that about the age!! I also know folks in their seventies who have more life in them than them 2 !!!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely loved on Kate’s latest vlog at the end she says it’s so bad for your dogs to beg for food 😆
She should be telling Candy this as her dogs constantly beg. Wonder what Candy thought if she watched it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely loved on Kate’s latest vlog at the end she says it’s so bad for your dogs to beg for food 😆
She should be telling Candy this as her dogs constantly beg. Wonder what Candy thought if she watched it!
Candy probably doesn’t see any issue with it, coz she’s constantly eating and they have basically trained it in to those dogs to expect food when they are eating

personally never seen it with any of my friends and family’s dogs, so personally I find it disgusting

Reactions: 4
That does my head in, I really don't like to see dogs begging for food.

Reactions: 5
A bit salty from Kate mentioning that when she knows Candy’s dogs always beg for food. I see a rift forming !

Thought she had stayed with them before with the dogs there.
Never understood that friendship at all. I thought Vicky would be around longer but then she went all minimalist and eco-friendly - total opposite of Candy

Yeah what happened to uploading 'at least twice a week' in December lol. The next vlog uploaded was probably filmed almost a month ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or the Sunday of a weekend from 6 weeks ago - seriously what’s the point of doing if your not going to put some effort in

Reactions: 2
The cheeky cow begging for PayPal money and now does a food shop at M&S!

My god the amount of food is astonishing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Never known two people to eat so much meat. They never eat a veggie meal. She’s so cheap, cheapest meats/poultry yet spends loads on fresh flowers! Says she’s hosting Christmas dinner this year, when has her parents ever cooked for them? Him going on about the price of mince pies yet spends so much on gaming figures etc….. pair of tight arse yet crazy spenders lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Never known two people to eat so much meat. They never eat a veggie meal. She’s so cheap, cheapest meats/poultry yet spends loads on fresh flowers! Says she’s hosting Christmas dinner this year, when has her parents ever cooked for them? Him going on about the price of mince pies yet spends so much on gaming figures etc….. pair of tight arse yet crazy spenders lol
They don’t seem to eat veg at all
They probably think a vegetarian meal should be from a box and say Linda McCartney on it.

That simpering voice when she trying to justify a price to him it’s really annoying.

Tight arses yet crazy spenders is an appt description lol

Dog walk filmed ✅
Hair touching every min ✅
Dogs begging and her giving them the cream ✅
Bubz saying he had a headache ✅
Mentioned going out for lunch together (as if 😆) but didn’t ✅
Unnatural giggling all the way throughout ✅
Grateful for lazy husband for doing the smallest things ✅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Remember when they used to buy all those cheap frozen ready meals ?
Brought 2 mac and cheese ready meals 🤮 - she should be a proper ‘homemaker’ and make it from scratch much nicer.

That whole part of them on the floor together was super weird and not what people needed to see 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.