Youpenga #3 It's all coffee shitzus and giggles, until the dogs want a walk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wrong with having a larger body (I’m a size 22 at the moment) but when you’ve been told you can’t get support for your pcos or support with getting pregnant until you’ve lost weight I don’t understand why they aren’t trying to be healthier.

I know it’s not that simple in practice, but from their vlogs they clearly aren’t trying to have a balanced diet or healthier life style.

Having a homely day every now and then is great but every weekend must be like Groundhog Day.

I feel really sad for her, as she used to seem a lot happier with her lot. I think the last few years has really seen a downturn in confidence and she’s become a lot more grabby with her PayPal links and begging for freebies
It’s hard to loose weight when you’re an emotional eater without a lifestyle change and addressing the things causing the emotional distress.

I don’t mean to sound harsh but it they wanted a baby bad enough they would be loosing weight not gaining it they obviously don’t want a baby as much as she made out earlier in the year.
Personally think they’re too lazy to become parents.

She got too used to the freebies etc from doing YT - I notice she drops names saying she’s looking into getting or doing something probably hoping for a freebie.

I can still see it
Hhm - I saw it earlier then went to reply but got an error. Refreshed my app and it was gone

Reactions: 4
@Fuzzyfelt she’s hidden it from public view, so you can see it but we can’t . She did it to me a few weeks ago when I asked a question about the treadmill.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@Fuzzyfelt she’s hidden it from public view, so you can see it but we can’t . She did it to me a few weeks ago when I asked a question about the treadmill.
Ah didnt realise you could do that. It annoys me when they delete/hide comments, you should take the good and the bad. If she replies I’ll post it on here but don’t hold your breath. Lol

Reactions: 8
Can’t ask anyone a question nowadays without offending someone or making them look themselves in a different light.
A few people have said that they feel sorry for her, I admit I do too (to a degree) she seems very lonely.
But she’s also a bit delusional and thinks she’s leading some busy life but really she’s just sitting on her arse watching YouTube

In her last vlog before todays borefest, she went droning on about how she likes to get out and about.. She goes no where , sees no one and those poor dogs never see the light of day. Get out with your dogs for a WALK in the fresh air love . Oh and cut your bloody hair 🙄

Reactions: 10
She needs those ends cutting off so bad! It looks really unhealthy.
The dogs are as listless as they are - too used to not being walked.

She would look really good with a bob. She has a pretty face and that current length does nothing for her.

Reactions: 10
Her hair definitely needs some maintenance! She would really suit it shorter, but it's her comfort blanket, so that won't ever happen!! She had a meltdown when she had some blonde highlights through it!!
They act like they're so much older than they are! They actually never do anything, it's very sad! Even just to go out to the theatre, or for a meal!

Would def look better shorter.
And the meltdown she had was that colour disaster she tried to get a balayage - I think she had the right to have a meltdown it was bad

Reactions: 2
Wonder if there will be a vlog where they go to see avatar and have a date day. 😂

That seems to be Burnhams kind of film and she definitely reads here. It Would be good for them to do something other than festering at home.

• Haha
I can’t wait to see what they get each other for Christmas.
Will she go all out and buy him that expensive Lego while he buys her whatever multi deal he can get on Amazon for dry shampoo?
Did anyone notice she recently said she ran out of perfume a while ago and has been using Charlie body spray instead. So she clearly wants him to buy her perfume. I don’t know why she can’t just buy her own? I always have a few bottles on the go. It’s nice to receive perfume as a present but to be using 99p body spray whilst eagerly awaiting your husband to buy you some is pretty pathetic.

Reactions: 7
They remind me of a couple of pensioners, old before their time…sat indoors gaming and bread making in their PJ’s. Then there’s the sickly baby voice when speaking to ‘bubs’ and random giggling at nothing remotely funny…It’s all very ‘twee’.
Get outside fgs and take those dogs with you!

Or pay for a dog walker. If they afford all that farm shop food, a £1000 cottage in Yorkshire for 5 days they can afford a dog walker.

Reactions: 9
Her hair definitely needs some maintenance! She would really suit it shorter, but it's her comfort blanket, so that won't ever happen!! She had a meltdown when she had some blonde highlights through it!!
They act like they're so much older than they are! They actually never do anything, it's very sad! Even just to go out to the theatre, or for a meal!
Out of curiosity, how old are they??

Reactions: 2
I can’t wait to see what they get each other for Christmas.
Will she go all out and buy him that expensive Lego while he buys her whatever multi deal he can get on Amazon for dry shampoo?
Did anyone notice she recently said she ran out of perfume a while ago and has been using Charlie body spray instead. So she clearly wants him to buy her perfume. I don’t know why she can’t just buy her own? I always have a few bottles on the go. It’s nice to receive perfume as a present but to be using 99p body spray whilst eagerly awaiting your husband to buy you some is pretty pathetic.
I have a lot of perfume, I’m not likely to run out for years - theres no way I’d be waiting for my partner to be buying me some if I ran out

I can't do perfume it gives me a headache! But like you all said, she could buy her own 🤷‍♀️
I remember a vlog from ages ago she was dropping hints at a kitchen aid and new knives???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.