Youpenga #3 It's all coffee shitzus and giggles, until the dogs want a walk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as some things Candy does annoys me I feel so sad for her. Her Dad seems ok, Mum looks so angry and bitter, Bubs is boring, she doesnt have a relationship with the brother now? It's like she has noone. She needs some girlfriends that can have a word to her. She spends far too much time alone in her marriage.

Reactions: 11
I felt a bit sad for her in this one. The only friends she has she doesn’t see very often, and her husband couldn’t even force himself to join her on the walk.

it’s fine doing stuff on your own if you want to, but I don’t feel like she really wants to do this stuff alone all the time.

Loved that she pulled over to change the camera direction between leaving the park and going to the farm shop. 😂

How many eggs do they eat a week?? duck me it seems so excessive the amount of food they buy.
The amount of food the is just excessive they must waste so much food and money.

haha is that what she did - I thought she pulled over to let that over driver past because she was nervous. She doesn’t seem like the most confident driver

Reactions: 2
Oh yes, The Big Fall Out of 2019!

So long story short, Em and Candy were, at one time, 'best friends' (they met through vlogging)

Candy invited Em to be a bridesmaid at her wedding. Another bridesmaid was Candy's dog groomer, Sophie.
Candy hadn't known Sophie for that long, and had probably known Emma for 2 years.
Also present at the wedding was Vicky (crunchyleavesandsunsets on YT) who Candy met through her Bubzzzzz and Vicky's husband being gaming friends.

There was lots of 'bestie' vlogs with Candy and Emma around 2017/2018.

During Candy's dress fitting appointments for her wedding, Emma would accompany her and 'model' wedding dresses and mother of the bride outfits for the shop, being photographed for social media etc. Many of us thought this was odd, because surely Candy's dress fitting should not be overshadowed by big ugly Em prancing about being photographed in wedding dresses. I would understand Candy not being happy about this.

Not long after the wedding, a few months or so, we noticed Em and Candy never hung out anymore.
Emma was then boasting about seeing Sophie (the dog groomer who she met through Candy) going for coffee with her etc. Candy seemed to also stop seeing Sophie around this time.

We don't actually know for sure what happened, but possibly some jealousy over their channels, sponsorships, the wedding dress fittings.
Another theory is Candy being very intense with these friendships and taking offence if something does not go her way.
Candy then started turning to the church and declaring she was finding her faith.

Interestingly, Vicky, who was still friends with Candy until around 18 months ago, has now also disappeared. Emma and Vicky sometimes like each others posts of social media.

We think Emma and Sophie clearly got together to witch about Candy (they must have some tea over how she has behaved in the friendships) and possibly Vicky and Emma have spoken too.

All quite sad, all quite weird, but in the end Candy is the one who keeps losing friends :unsure:

Reactions: 8

So long story short, Em and Candy were, at one time, 'best friends' (they met through vlogging)

Candy invited Em to be a bridesmaid at her wedding. Another bridesmaid was Candy's dog groomer, Sophie.
Candy hadn't known Sophie for that long, and had probably known Emma for 2 years.
Also present at the wedding was Vicky (crunchyleavesandsunsets on YT) who Candy met through her Bubzzzzz and Vicky's husband being gaming friends.

During Candy's dress fitting appointments for her wedding, Emma would accompany her and 'model' wedding dresses and mother of the bride outfits for the shop, being photographed for social media etc. Many of us thought this was odd, because surely Candy's dress fitting should not be overshadowed by big ugly Em prancing about being photographed in wedding dresses. I would understand Candy not being happy about this.

Not long after the wedding, a few months or so, we noticed Em and Candy never hung out anymore.
Emma was then boasting about seeing Sophie (the dog groomer who she met through Candy) going for coffee with her etc. Candy seemed to also stop seeing Sophie around this time.

We don't actually know for sure what happened, but possibly some jealousy over their channels, sponsorships, the wedding dress fittings.
Another theory is Candy being very intense with these friendships and taking offence if something does not go her way.
Candy then started turning to the church and declaring she was finding her faith.

Interestingly, Vicky, who was still friends with Candy until around 18 months ago, has now also disappeared. Emma and Vicky sometimes like each others posts of social media.

We think Emma and Sophie clearly got together to witch about Candy (they must have some tea over how she has behaved in the friendships) and possibly Vicky and Emma have spoken too.

All quite sad, all quite weird, but in the end Candy is the one who keeps losing friends :unsure:
Thank you!!! Appreciate you getting me up to speed! What a saga and a half! I have to say that Candy just doesn't seem genuine to me at all and agree with everyone else on here about their very sad existence...I just don't understand why these people feel the need to put it out on the internet for the world to see! Her husband and also her Dad both give me the heebie jeebies! Creepy...

Reactions: 5

Thank you @Delia Smith. That clears that up…😊

Reactions: 3
Never see them have a meat free day.
They also never eat fish.

It's all eggs, meat, donuts, coffee and coke zero
That's what I thought but as I'm pretty new to her channel and don't watch every video I didn't know if it was just the ones I've seen. 30 eggs for two of them seems excessive unless she bakes for the church 😂

Reactions: 4
I think it was as simple as Candy got jealous that her two friends met up without her & turned nasty .. said something to em or to Sophie that made them dump her as a friend.

All these women act like 10 years old with their mates. Em's got new friends atm. Friends of friends actually. Does that mean she'll fall out with the original friends. 🤣🤣 doof doof doof doof

• Haha
Was that a new dressing gown Bubzzzzz was wearing in todays slog?
So Candy managed to pick a few leaves up in their tiny garden which knackered her out for the rest of the day…they are both so unfit it’s unreal.
Then their Saturday evening…Candy sitting downstairs on her own, as usual, whilst Bubzzzzzz disappeared upstairs gaming (with Jeff no doubt).
What exciting lives they lead…they’re more like siblings than husband and wife.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I really don’t like the way she announces her weightloss (firstly she’s incredibly smug about it and can’t wait to announce it) but also there will some out there thinking they can join WW and drop the weight that fast - nearly a stone in 3 weeks!
she says she lost another 5lb.
How much junk food was she eating before that if she’s just eating more sensibly now she would loose that amount of weight!

also He was not deep cleaning that bathroom! Was probably having a nap!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That Joules scarf was very …. OAP’s lunch date wasn’t it.

She’s always thirsty ….Always tired. If she drank water instead of coffee and coke I guarantee she would not feel like that.

Macaroni cheese and chips and cheesecake at the garden centre.

That lazy oaf in his dressing gown …. Gross. What does he do exactly, except hide upstairs ‘gaming’ ?

She was left on her own all night. Who is he messaging on that phone ??

‘I haven’t walked all week , just the evening dog walks’

So what about walking your dogs in the morning ??

Ohhh goodie, the next vlog will be a ‘homely cosy chilled vlog’. Sounds different to normal !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She’s always thirsty ….Always tired. If she drank water instead of coffee and coke I guarantee she would not feel like that.

That lazy oaf in his dressing gown …. Gross. What does he do exactly, except hide upstairs ‘gaming’ ?

She was left on her own all night. Who is he messaging on that phone ??

‘I haven’t walked all week , just the evening dog walks’

So what about walking your dogs in the morning ??

Ohhh goodie, the next vlog will be a ‘homely cosy chilled vlog’. Sounds different to normal !!
Every chuffing slog is a ‘cosy and homey’ slog.
Why bother!?
They’re like a couple of pensioners! (Apologies to any pensioners!) 🤣

• Haha
When she said she was going to watch her vlog and hopefully not put herself to sleep 🤣🤣💀

Hate to break it to you candy but that’s how we feel every vlog!

That scarf was not my style, I don’t why she’s so obsessed with joules. Does she think it’s the height of fashion - she’s aging herself beyond her years! Same with that pink top with the floral sleeves she’s now always wearing.

If my partner kept saying they were so thirsty all the time I would tell them to do a blood sugar test and go to the drs!

She said she didn’t eat all that food at the garden centre or the cake - personally I don’t believe her!
Can’t see that comment - I was going to give it a thumbs up lol!
Those dressing gowns are 🤢

Reactions: 1
When she said she was going to watch her vlog and hopefully not put herself to sleep 🤣🤣💀

Hate to break it to you candy but that’s how we feel every vlog!

That scarf was not my style, I don’t why she’s so obsessed with joules. Does she think it’s the height of fashion - she’s aging herself beyond her years! Same with that pink top with the floral sleeves she’s now always wearing.

If my partner kept saying they were so thirsty all the time I would tell them to do a blood sugar test and go to the drs!

She said she didn’t eat all that food at the garden centre or the cake - personally I don’t believe her!

Can’t see that comment - I was going to give it a thumbs up lol!
Those dressing gowns are 🤢

She's deleted it :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.