Youpenga #3 It's all coffee shitzus and giggles, until the dogs want a walk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good points about the dogs not being used to being around other dogs and as a result they are not straightforward to walk or in Candy’s case she is nervous about walking them (although I doubt they are exactly difficult due to their size ). In this case it’s totally C + B’s fault. Those dogs are not in a routine of exercise and socialization and it has affected their behaviour.
My neighbours have a cockapoo who they walk 5 times a day (I kid you not) but that dog is always happy and sociable and sensible with other dogs it meets.
I just find it so heartbreaking they don’t get the exercise and stimulation they need.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same as you @Sarlis she must read on here. Did I notice Bubz in a different colour dressing gown it was blue isn’t the other one a dirty grey colour?
I thought the Yoins jacket was too tight for her.
I find it difficult to understand her not being able to go out on her own, I’ve travelled all over the world on my own and find people are more friendlier when you are.
I see “the Dutch oven” has been put on the window sill, it will probably get used for plants soon.
I didn’t realise a Dutch oven was actually a ‘thing’!!
I just thought it was when someone farted in bed and shoved the other person under the duvet to suffocate on the smell! 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We have a small dog who is known to be aggressive towards other dogs, he is still walked every day! No excuse, just always keep him on a lead and take caution when passing other dogs. The only reason they are being walked now is because she’s read here. Terrible dog owner who don’t deserve those dogs

Reactions: 7
if he’s that aggressive what will they do if they have a child?
I do think she only shows certain things to keep up the appearance of what she’s said previously and she just can’t handle both at the same time, probably because she wants to bloody vlog it.

I don’t like the way Giz doesn’t seem to get to go to parks or fields etc. like newt does. They seem to only let him out in the garden or walk him round their neighbourhood. Poor guys probably bored and frustrated.
im surprised she hasn’t brought a dog stroller! Be the perfect way for them all to go then
Edit to add except the lump of a husband

There's no way that man actually wants to physically look after children. He would crumble. His facial expression is already permanently like this isn't it 🥴 but reverse the mouth to downturned.

Stop wasting your time on him Candy. One thing you can easily heavily overlook being young is whether your partner is in a mindset of staying young or one that happily will become old way before their time. He is showing you now, your future. It will get worse and worse. There's nothing wrong with a bit of gaming or being a homebody but he has zero zest for life or get up and go to balance that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@yenta thank you. I’m determined to lose the weight before my first holiday in 4 yrs. x
Ahh lovely goal! Mine is health it’s frightening seeing my close relatives suffering with high blood pressure and T2 diabetes. It’s not easy sometimes but we can do this!

Reactions: 5
Good points about the dogs not being used to being around other dogs and as a result they are not straightforward to walk or in Candy’s case she is nervous about walking them (although I doubt they are exactly difficult due to their size ). In this case it’s totally C + B’s fault. Those dogs are not in a routine of exercise and socialization and it has affected their behaviour.
My neighbours have a cockapoo who they walk 5 times a day (I kid you not) but that dog is always happy and sociable and sensible with other dogs it meets.
I just find it so heartbreaking they don’t get the exercise and stimulation they need.
Lol ours gets walked a minimum of 5 times, weekends 6 or more.... tbf he only toilets outside, won't do anything in the yard unless he's desperate. He loves everyone he meets and most dogs, although not boxers and some other males.

I think she doesn't show at weekends because Candy vlogs. Rumour has it that her mum is on disability benefits and doesn't want to be seen out and about at Haskin's ...or going shopping with Candy. The vlog where her mum went to Candy's for a bath made me chuckle - Candy was helping her mum upstairs like she was severely disabled. However, her mum lives in a two storey house ...so she must manage stairs at home! Also she could climb in and out of the bath it seems. She also visited her son in France, and there are photos of the mum up a snowy mountain (I think she slipped and broke her wrist at some point)....and then of course, the Portugal trips on her own.... ;)

I find her mother 'abrasive', especially when she told Candy that she had to lose weight for the wedding to Bubzzzz. Candy was crying in the car shortly after and I actually felt sorry for her.....I don't think her mum is a genuinely nice person. Her dad tries to make up for all the times her mum has let her down (even though he's creepy AF)
Both parents seem to be very self obsessed, him with his affairs and her with multiple illnesses. You can see where Candy gets her self absorption from. That they also appear very disinterested and not nurturing towards her at all.

Reactions: 8
He really is a boring twit, I get folks have hobbies, but he spends most of his weekend gaming with jeff'!!
Would love to know who this Jeff is!!!!!
Isn't he the husband of that friend, the one who's very minimal, can't remember her name, maybe Vicki? She went through a phase of meeting her and going out or to each other's houses but not for ages now.... weird that... kind of like the bust up with It's Em, Sophie the groomer etc....

People on disabilities can go out to garden centres, and both candy and her mum have been out before shopping etc on a vlog, I think her mum is very depressed and miserable, she possibly even holds some resentment towards candy because she is obese some of her comments are harsh bordering on bullying.
[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. I think I remember Candy’s mum bullying her about her weight and not fitting into a wedding dress. It was very toxic and I felt sad for Candy. There has got to better ways to be more constructive with your adult daughter.

Fml why does she put up with bubs 🤢

How can she be content with what he offers? He treats the house as a b&b. Comes down to eat and then goes back up. Actually more like a teenger living at home.

Candy don’t waste your best years on this wet piece of lettuce.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Isn't he the husband of that friend, the one who's very minimal, can't remember her name, maybe Vicki? She went through a phase of meeting her and going out or to each other's houses but not for ages now.... weird that... kind of like the bust up with It's Em, Sophie the groomer etc....
Didn’t Vicki’s husband and Bubzzzz used to game together? I’d love to know the beef between Candy and Vicki.

Reactions: 1
I think Vickys husband is called Mike.

Reactions: 3
Just watched, she's really annoyed me, they've shifted the furniture around, it still looks cluttered, no wide lens camera shot will make it bigger!
We brought our house many years ago, it was a struggle, no holidays, no presents etc, but tis ours not paying silly rents, we've been able to build an extension, which we mostly done ourselves, not finished, but that's why we sacrifice having holidays etc! I really don't understand them at all, what'll happen if one day their landlord wants to sell 🤷‍♀️
I must admit, i’m rather frugal with my money so I do find their spending habits really annoying too. They both have good stable jobs. Why is she forever compulsively wasting money on piles of tat which could be used for a deposit on a mortgage? It doesn’t make any sense. Like you we’re sacrificing holidays to repair and refurbish our home and hopefully save towards paying off our mortgage earlier. When we were renting a flat over a decade ago, other than the rent we didn’t spend a penny on it. Just waited for the landlord to sort out the repairs.
---

He really is a boring twit, I get folks have hobbies, but he spends most of his weekend gaming with jeff'!!
Would love to know who this Jeff is!!!!!
He was best man at their wedding. Pity. I think she’s taken all her wedding blogs down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I watched an old Em slog last week that featured Candy. I hadn’t realised they were friends. Did they have a falling out?

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she’s turned this ‘anxiety about going out alone and it wanting to be something she overcomes’ a distraction from her not having any friends to do anything with so she’s forced to do things on her own.
I don’t understand it all, she comes across as all nice and lovely in her vlogs but she can’t be showing her true self, if she was so nice then she wouldn’t have lost all her friends… Emma, Sophie and Vicki. Totally convinced how she portrays herself online is all an act because it doesn’t add up

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree with this. I think I remember Candy’s mum bullying her about her weight and not fitting into a wedding dress. It was very toxic and I felt sad for Candy. There has got to better ways to be more constructive with your adult daughter.
Yea I remember that, I think she was crying in a vlog about it and I think Burnham was really annoyed with his (then to be) MIL.
her mum just seems so spiteful, I don’t think she could say anything in a nice way.

I’m sure she’s turned this ‘anxiety about going out alone and it wanting to be something she overcomes’ a distraction from her not having any friends to do anything with so she’s forced to do things on her own.
I don’t understand it all, she comes across as all nice and lovely in her vlogs but she can’t be showing her true self, if she was so nice then she wouldn’t have lost all her friends… Emma, Sophie and Vicki. Totally convinced how she portrays herself online is all an act because it doesn’t add up
agreed - she def comes across as a bit fake.
She also makes it seem like she’s always on the go and doing something but I do not believe it one bit she’s on that couch more than her feet

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I felt a bit sad for her in this one. The only friends she has she doesn’t see very often, and her husband couldn’t even force himself to join her on the walk.

it’s fine doing stuff on your own if you want to, but I don’t feel like she really wants to do this stuff alone all the time.

Loved that she pulled over to change the camera direction between leaving the park and going to the farm shop. 😂

How many eggs do they eat a week?? duck me it seems so excessive the amount of food they buy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.