Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would stop banging on about that bloody bread
but she’s the first person in history to make home made bread!
A few weeks ago they went from not eating much bread (new and short lived diet) to basically making one at least every week…

Just watchnig the vlog and the bit with Jehovas Witnesses at the door. She definitely the type of person who might become a Jehovas Witness.
She’s too lazy to become a JW they are generally very active in the community - she’s barely active…

When she was describing how she worked from home on her laptop and sat on the sofa - total laziness and sure fire way to be unproductive - she probably stays in her pyjama's too!

no one I know who works office based jobs from home sits on the sofa with there laptop, I hope some from her work sees and they are checking she’s actually done her work…

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
^^ same! I can’t do spreadsheets on a tiny laptop screen and if I was lounging on sofa trying to work I get nothing done.

occasionally when not feeling well boss will say do what you can if you don’t want to take day sick and then I will work from the sofa, but only if it’s more email/admin style stuff I’m doing.

Reactions: 7
Hang on did she not the dogs for a walk all day ??
Honestly this makes me so sad, those poor wee things are never walked. They have a tiny wee strip of grass to walk on! If I knew her address I would phone RSPCA to help them. Them two lazy bastards think as long as they have treats/food/bed they are spoilt. Dogs need to be out an about sniffing scents, running of energy. Why doesn’t her friend Kate ever say anything, as she walks her dogs loads.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly this makes me so sad, those poor wee things are never walked. They have a tiny wee strip of grass to walk on! If I knew her address I would phone RSPCA to help them. Them two lazy bastards think as long as they have treats/food/bed they are spoilt. Dogs need to be out an about sniffing scents, running of energy. Why doesn’t her friend Kate ever say anything, as she walks her dogs loads.
I'd need to re-watch the vlog from today to double check but from what I saw neither her or Bubzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz took them out all day and she just said she was letting them in the garden to do their business!! I am shocked at how bad this is! She is at home ALL day, she can take them out on her lunch break surely? Why do they get up so early 'to snuggle on the sofa' if they don't even walk the poor things?? Eeeh I'm fuming!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I'd need to re-watch the vlog from today to double check but from what I saw neither her or Bubzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz took them out all day and she just said she was letting them in the garden to do their business!! I am shocked at how bad this is! She is at home ALL day, she can take them out on her lunch break surely? Why do they get up so early 'to snuggle on the sofa' if they don't even walk the poor things?? Eeeh I'm fuming!
It’s sad eh? People like them shouldn’t have dogs! And if she can’t manage to walk both dogs together then it was really stupid getting the second dog. Or if they really just are too lazy then pay dog walkers. Dogs must be so bored. Poor things.

Today's vlog was just nonsense! Bread and muffins/ cake, salmon paste...what a great diet! saying she's 'blessed' to have a Dyson, a tutorial from her pervie hubby on how to season a pot..WTAF?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I said she'd complain about how heavy that casserole dish is .......so, she's getting a smaller one! I bake bread in my ninja foodi - it proves bread and then cooks it......How much electric/gas is she using to bake a loaf ?

Reactions: 4
The question is how many loaves of bread per week is she making? Maybe if its daily her power would be a lot!

Reactions: 8
God - I know most peoples workday routines are a bit boring, but bloody hell!

those dogs definitely don’t get walked, it’s no wonder Gizmo is apparently not good on a lead.

• Haha
^^ same! I can’t do spreadsheets on a tiny laptop screen and if I was lounging on sofa trying to work I get nothing done.

occasionally when not feeling well boss will say do what you can if you don’t want to take day sick and then I will work from the sofa, but only if it’s more email/admin style stuff I’m doing.
Same for myself, I couldnt think of anything more uncomfortable that sitting on the sofa with just a laptop, I need a mouse and proper posture and a larger screen to see all the screens I need - and spreadsheets are the worse on a tiny screen.

Hang on did she not the dogs for a walk all day ??
She didn’t mention it at all did she - I was thinking the same, she was up super early to bake but no mention of a dog walk and she mentions everything minor

The question is how many loaves of bread per week is she making? Maybe if its daily her power would be a lot!
if they are eating that much bread she’s sabotaging her weight loss - I bet she’s on about 2 a week unless they scoff them quicker it’s could be up to 4…
Using the tumble dryer won’t be low cost either, especially the amount of washing they seem to go through she’d find any excuse to use it too

Last edited:
It looks like Just Kate is visiting soon, maybe those dogs will get a good walk then.

Reactions: 3
Just been reading the comments as I thought surely someone must’ve mentioned walking the dogs, I can only see one comment but no reply from her.

Reactions: 3
She might’ve deleted it then, from what I read it wasn’t a bad comment just mentioned if the dogs get walked. Totally reasonable question I thought, I thought there would be a lot more stating the same, that’s why then if she’s deleting them

What’s peoples thoughts on the seeing bubzzz off in the morning and then waiting on the doorstep for him to come home? Thought it was false. 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s peoples thoughts on the seeing bubzzz off in the morning and then waiting on the doorstep for him to come home? Thought it was false. 🤮🤮
Totally fake. Especially the waiting by the door in the evening. Who's she trying to kid ffs.

So sickening 🤢 like a wife from years gone by, saying to him ‘welcome home’ 😂
I used to really like her but now she’s become a completely different person, makes out she’s so wholesome and perfect (apart from that fringe 😂) then I unsubscribed because her friends were dropping like flies, so whilst she makes out online to be herself to her viewers obviously this isn’t the real her. She’s completely fake

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.