Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
The way they dogs sit right in their faces staring whilst they both eat is awful. Why would you not teach your pets to not do that. It looks weird lol. She’s so lazy, she could have taught them dogs so much especially the little one, instead they sit staring, jump about the other dog. She can’t take the both cos of how they are. Surely you would want to help your dog learn better.

Reactions: 3

Sarlis

VIP Member
I've never understood them not buying, they both work, obviously earn a decent wage, but would rather rent? I don't get it 🤷‍♀️
meh nothing wrong with being a renter, I personally didn’t feel secure with our landlord - they were getting old and tbh not interested in the property maintenance, if you a have a good landlord then you feel secure - they obviously do…
And you need a heck more money now to even think of applying… they don’t seem like the best ‘savers’…. And she is so conflicting one minute saying the costs of stuff going up, might not be able to afford stuff in the future, but then orders a brand new iPhone 14!!

I wonder if her landlord will have to increase the rent?...........
I also wondered this - most are having too…
Wonder if she will wonder why the rent is going up like with the pint of milk!

I've just noticed in her description she's got a PayPal account so folks can send them money, wtaf!!!!
My god the cheek of her - I think that’s disgusting…

Last edited:

Sarlis

VIP Member
Lol I can just imagine the spare room is a tip again now she’s not at home to utilise her lunch hour to move stuff around or not walk the dogs.

Omg I can’t watch that Clare woman - the amount of stuff she has all over her house causes me anxiety, it’s like a teenager was let loose on redecorating
🤢 the bedroom geez i would not be able to stand that just the thought of what was living and growing under all the piles…

evoway13

VIP Member
Emma Millard (Candy's ex friend) reposted a saying that Vicky quoted on her own IG.........From this I'm assuming Em is pals with Vicky and candy isn't??..........

Delia Smith

VIP Member
All those garden centres she goes to surely she knows how overpriced they are ? Especially furniture etc. You’d think she’d shop around. although we know she only goes to them for the cake and coffee and to slowly pick things up for the camera montages.

Sarlis

VIP Member
To be fair it was a good idea to go to a camp site near home but wow if your gonna have issues don’t go running home (which she basically said in the last vlog they need to imagine they are not right round the corner)… You won’t be able to do that if your 200 miles from home next time.

Wonder if they are in money trouble? she kept making vague references to being able to do this and that and replace things.

I doubt we will see many more trips end of summer she will be selling it all! - still howling at them trying to put that huge tent up and put it down in a windy field.🤣

Maid22

VIP Member
She's got a new shirt!!! And mentioned coffee alot, she's defo been reading here , oh and they're both off plan:rolleyes:

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Not a good advert for a WW ambassador, cos surely even her weeklies wouldn’t be enough for that. Just a thought would not part of the conditions of being a WW ambassador be posting on YouTube/Insta and all that?

Maid22

VIP Member
They've really spoilt that dog, am so sure when giz was really poorly with his back it was down to that pup being so boisterous, looks like it's happened again! I can leave any food out in front of my dog, he'll drawl, specially a cheese sarnie, but no way would he pinch it!

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
Just been reading the comments as I thought surely someone must’ve mentioned walking the dogs, I can only see one comment but no reply from her.

Persha

Good to see she’s reconciled with her brother/his fiancée. It looks like her parents did too.
Hi where did you see that she has reconciled with her brother etc as its news for me. They came up to collect a car for his fiance hence the visit but did not stay with family stayed a friends. This is the first time she has met the fiance who is pregnant and has baby due in November which she has never mentioned. Parents are on and off with him dependant on what they what. He absolutely adores his mum, why I do not know and tolerates his dad until the next time he blocks him.

Sarlis

VIP Member
Has she not posted on Instagram since the end of December or has she deleted stuff?
She hasn’t posted since December on insta I don’t think… kinda glad she’s taking time of social media, shes changed from a few years ago imo - hopefully it gives her time to reflect on what’s actually important

Her dad is vile, I looked through his FB a few months back and it was all racist anti vax bollocks, but being so proudly pro Putin tops it all.

Feel a bit sorry for Candy, neither parent seems ideal.
Possibly why she's so fixated on creating a perfect homely, happy house and life.
Both her parents give me the creeps tbh… nothing wrong with wanting a better home life - she’s admitted it before about wanting to create the home she’s always wanted - but it shouldn’t be reflected around how much stuff you have, she seems to be constantly shopping and buying food

Last edited:

Sarlis

VIP Member
There dogs - most are easy to train, I personally detest how they allow them to sit there and beg for food and then they feed them… I can imagine them with a child giving it anything they wanted. I can also imagine them with that child when it could walk and talk it would be having tantrums and screaming in the middle of a supermarket…

Sarlis

VIP Member
Yes, she used blatantly beg for items and model some really awful 100% polyester “soo super soft” dresses.
When she describes polyester fabric as beautiful 🤮 and she’s the worst type of ‘YouTuber’ recommending products when she hasn’t used them

Zoombeeni2245

Maybe the mum over exaggerated her injuries to get sympathy/ attention from her family? She seems the type