Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarlis

VIP Member
God that is not an image I want… I’m waiting for the next camping vlog. I imagine both with bad backs and very little sleep. Wonder if the dogs will go with them? If gizmo is as bad as she makes out it should be fun (for us to watch).

Reactions: 3

Maid22

VIP Member
Vicky posted a picture on Instagram of her out with some friends at Christmas. Doesn’t look like Candy has liked a post of hers since. It’s Em has liked and commented on her posts in the last few weeks though….
She's really losing friends!

evoway13

VIP Member
Fck me... is she the only person to ever make jam now? 🙄 literally creaming herself over it! Bore. What does she do for work? What does he do?
She works for a fine wine import company. She mentioned that Burnham is a payroll clerk or something like that

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Oh my goodness how could you not offer to pick your mum up from the airport, even with all the issues her mother has she’s bloody lucky she still has her. My mum passed away 18yrs ago and even though we had our ups & downs I would give anything to have her back.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She had 4 coffees in the first half of the day in that vlog, including an XL latte from Costa. 🥴

Bubzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wearing that stagnant dressing gown mid-afternoon. Lovely.

Last edited:

evoway13

VIP Member
I know Persha from another gossip forum where I was admin. She's definitely related to Candy........

The collar she's wearing is definitely for a broken shoulder. My hubby had the same when he broke his clavicle..

CoverMeCagney

Treadmill was banished away behind a mirror almost instantly….you just know it WILL NOT get used! Why would you need one anyway when there’s dogs to walk….

purchasing more stupid little spoons….can she never just wing it with recipes like the rest of us do? Just throw in a couple of spoons full rather than the ‘exact’ amount….isn’t that the fun of baking?

matching pyjamas. More excuses to stay in them to get moneys worth and just be LAZY

Clips of Her doing a bit of housework….she’s now at the point of having almost made herself disabled she’s put on SO much weight. She can barely move. Is this the biggest she’s ever been? A cream soda followed by a coffee laden with cream?? There’s no hope

bubz with the Lego…..candy will buy that for him. The big kid he is. he clearly wants it and she is all about bigging up her bubz!

Persha

Has the relationship with her brother completely broken down? If not, why can't she show a bit of happiness for him? She will be an Aunty which is lovely surely? Maybe she isn't showing it on camera but the whole 'woe is me' stuff says otherwise
Yip she is not close to her brother at all. Never visited them in France although he has been living there for many many years. He is not very keen on her either. He realises how selfish and nasty she is. Still cannot believe no mention of her impending auntyhood. Would've thought she would be out and about buying baby stuff.

God that’s awful. What did he say in the message to the fiancée?
Must be so awful for her brother. It’s sinister how fake she is.
Something like she is a piece of shit and must f off. I have never never liked him from the day I met him, only tolerated him coz he was married to her. He is a spiteful, nasty, greedy, selfish man.

Sarlis

VIP Member
Says on her insta she is taking a break. Probably ran out of home making vlogs in her.

hope she is ok though. wouldn’t wish anything bad on her or bubz
lol probably has, well I’m hoping so anyway hers are boring AF.

agreed - she did mention in the last vlog she had a bad few days then corrected herself to a week… I don’t think it’s work related she would have complained in the vlog

Maid22

VIP Member
That All Day Breakfast Frey Bentos pie ....yuk. And a big box of biscuits. Oh dear. When will they learn?
Omg, really that in a pie??? Specially fray bentos :sick: they won't learn till one of them gets a health scare, and it will happen.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The fact they are now ‘besties’ because Candy has fallen out with everyone else should surely raise alarm bells for Kate.
I think Kate knows Candy can help raise her YouTube profile though and although Kate isn’t shallow it must be pretty appealing.

GH13

I have to say, I am disappointed. My comment about possibly being ripped off by the Home Fitness Depot with the treadmill has been completely ignored. I even sent an email which was unanswered. I looked them up on Trustpilot, which I should have done before ordering, and the reviews are scarey,

• Wow

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Well first week back on WW she lost 5lbs, wonder how much she had put on? Then first cheat weekend a piece of cake, a sausage roll & doughnuts - surely that’s got to be at least a 5lb weight gain, especially with the mini Mr Kipling cakes she was eating. Back to buying frozen veg, I wonder if all that stuff she froze ever got used.

I wrote this before seeing Maid 22’s comments about her eating the cakes & sausage rolls. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

ryvitaninja

Candy who was being more sustainable earlier in the year has been gifted a load of homeware stuff from Cherryz…

I did think this weeks vlog started a bit more interesting that recent ones with the trip to the gardens and narrow gauge train but then it just became the usual haul and I lost the will to live.

• Haha