Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m relatively new to her videos, I’d heard of her a while ago but never really paid much attention. She seems very overly sweet and cheery and giggles constantly over nothing? Definitely covering up a lot of true emotions. I get a very creepy vibe from her husband, I think I definitely prefer her to him. He seems like an adult baby, very selfish and never appears to do much in the way of acting like a responsible adult.

Reactions: 5
Haven't watched her vlogs for ages, read the intro, and I'm like :sleep:
Loving Kate's hair, wonder what happened between her and Ben?

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched her vlogs for ages, read the intro, and I'm like :sleep:
Loving Kate's hair, wonder what happened between her and Ben?
It sounded like it ended quite abruptly but I now think Kate and Ben are back together. She keeps mentioning going out etc and she even showed him on camera a few weeks when they went on a ‘friend’ date…

It sounded like it ended quite abruptly but I now think Kate and Ben are back together. She keeps mentioning going out etc and she even showed him on camera a few weeks when they went on a ‘friend’ date…
I watched that vlog, I really don't think they're back together, she hasn't had his dog for a while, maybe that was his payment for Kate looking after his dog in a vlog a couple weeks ago 🤷‍♀️

Emma Millard (Candy's ex friend) reposted a saying that Vicky quoted on her own IG.........From this I'm assuming Em is pals with Vicky and candy isn't??..........

Reactions: 3
Emma Millard (Candy's ex friend) reposted a saying that Vicky quoted on her own IG.........From this I'm assuming Em is pals with Vicky and candy isn't??..........
How strange, so that's Sophie and Vicky, all Candy has left now is just Kate!!

Reactions: 4
Candy who was being more sustainable earlier in the year has been gifted a load of homeware stuff from Cherryz…

I did think this weeks vlog started a bit more interesting that recent ones with the trip to the gardens and narrow gauge train but then it just became the usual haul and I lost the will to live.

• Haha
Burnham is a right miserable lazy git. He looked like he resented being dragged out of his pit. How does she know the reason she isn’t pregnant isn’t him? 50% of all fertility issues is male factor.
It’s a shame she doesn’t have a partner that likes going new places and helping her lose weight & isn’t a manchild hermit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really can't do it anymore guys, this weekends was just too cringe!! I would love to know what went on with all of her friends! How can she have fallen out with all of them one by one by one?! X

Snore fest. Didn’t miss anything, went food shopping again and washed her curtains, her skin though damn - she’s gonna be really leathery and wrinkly when she’s older the skin damage is real

I don’t know what has come over me - when she kept going on about getting in the”pool” she sounded so smug I wanted to slap her. My god what boring lives they live.

I don’t know what has come over me - when she kept going on about getting in the”pool” she sounded so smug I wanted to slap her. My god what boring lives they live.
Omg yes. And that snooty look she pulls as well…

well no one’s envious of the skin damage the very little sun cream she put on did nothing

45574727-3597-4CB4-8B2D-FD45BC2F4427.jpeg
FB0D9A6D-1725-4E7E-961C-8A6CA8DAA12C.jpeg
BF5C00B4-5924-4622-8191-3ECAA7FDFEA2.jpeg

They stayed home the ENTIRE weekend (except to buy food and coke)... so boring!!! Dont they get bored of their lives?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.