Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a boring life to lead every bloody weekend.

interesting how she made a few comments about cost of living and possibly won’t be able to buy flowers, but thenshowed a load of crap she has bought on Amazon.

Reactions: 5
They stayed home the ENTIRE weekend (except to buy food and coke)... so boring!!! Dont they get bored of their lives?
tbf it was a heatwave - i didn’t got out much either

What a boring life to lead every bloody weekend.

interesting how she made a few comments about cost of living and possibly won’t be able to buy flowers, but thenshowed a load of crap she has bought on Amazon.
shes probably trying to garner a bit of sympathy or freebies - she made a comment once about asking viewers to use the referral code for oddbox that really annoyed me

Reactions: 4
Good to see she’s reconciled with her brother/his fiancée. It looks like her parents did too.
Hi where did you see that she has reconciled with her brother etc as its news for me. They came up to collect a car for his fiance hence the visit but did not stay with family stayed a friends. This is the first time she has met the fiance who is pregnant and has baby due in November which she has never mentioned. Parents are on and off with him dependant on what they what. He absolutely adores his mum, why I do not know and tolerates his dad until the next time he blocks him.

Reactions: 3
Hi where did you see that she has reconciled with her brother etc as its news for me. They came up to collect a car for his fiance hence the visit but did not stay with family stayed a friends. This is the first time she has met the fiance who is pregnant and has baby due in November which she has never mentioned. Parents are on and off with him dependant on what they what. He absolutely adores his mum, why I do not know and tolerates his dad until the next time he blocks him.
In the vlog a few weeks back. She had her parents and brother/ fiancée around her house & bought clothes for the new baby.

Reactions: 2
I know we are all different but if they could muster the energy to do the weekly shop and cleaning after work in the week they would be able to do actual interesting things on their days off.

Usually I do the food shop and my partner does the cleaning on a Thursday - if you work a 9-5 (and I doubt candy does overtime) you can definitely make it work. Less easy if you work longer shifts.

What a sad little life both going to do the food shop and festering at home all weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God bubz constant moping face makes me depressed! No wonder Candy seems depressed as well. Living with that 24/7!

he actually looks utterly miserable with life.

• Heart
Most of my weekends aren’t exactly thrilling but we try to get out and see friends or go into the city or countryside.

For them they are just existing. I’d get cabin fever in that tiny pokey dark house and never seeing friends.

Reactions: 6
She’s always saying things like “oh it’s not like me to just relax and not do anything” when that’s all they do!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree Bubzzzzz is miserable AF. Maybe he's depressed. He clearly prefers being upstairs 'gaming with Jeff' than doing anything with his wife or anyone else.
He's like a sulky teenager.
They are in a seriously stale relationship.

...at least she's on the healthy eating plan again.....AND she's going away with her mum on holiday....is she going to see her brother?

Reactions: 2
She only withdrew 120 euros so I imagine it's a very short trip to see him with the Wicked Witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like they are calorie counting now (I also don’t expect it to last long, they yo-yo on the dieting) but least they are doing something…

She’s always saying things like “oh it’s not like me to just relax and not do anything” when that’s all they do!
Lol and there is video evidence of it too, problem is there so used to doing nothing it feels like work doing the most basic of chores

Most of my weekends aren’t exactly thrilling but we try to get out and see friends or go into the city or countryside.

For them they are just existing. I’d get cabin fever in that tiny pokey dark house and never seeing friends.
I haven't watched for a while, sounds like it's just her and bubzz, she's really missing going out with a 'friend', Em, Sophie, Vicky have all vanished!

To be fair to her she hasn’t rearranged the spare room in a fair few weeks…or bought new furniture for the already full living room so it probably feels like shes not doing anything

• Haha
I know they want a baby so does she realise she definitely won’t have these chances to chill out and relax if they have one? It seems a very important part of her life (as it’s all they do!)

I know they want a baby so does she realise she definitely won’t have these chances to chill out and relax if they have one? It seems a very important part of her life (as it’s all they do!)
I still don't get chance to chill out and relax.....my two are 18 and 21 ! 😂

• Haha
I'm sorry to say there is no way Bubzzzzz will share the responsibilities (or possibly even stick around) if they have a child. He will just not cope having to think of anyone other than himself and his crucial nap times/'going for a lie down'/pretending to be ill/gaming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.