Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen, Pseudo Guru, Real Cash Grab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Dennis even qualified to do?
He hasnt finished his university by one subject cuz he got in a fight with a teacher and wanted to prove her wrong. Both have no degree apart from high school. He also still does admin for the studio etc. I guess he has a lot of experience doing difference things

As what? Instagram husband?
Lol its not easy to look for a job when you dont speak the native language with no diploma s

Reactions: 5
He hasnt finished his university by one subject cuz he got in a fight with a teacher and wanted to prove her wrong. Both have no degree apart from high school. He also still does admin for the studio etc. I guess he has a lot of experience doing difference things

Lol its not easy to look for a job when you dont speak the native language with no diploma s
There are many digital nomad jobs these days, and jobs for transnational companies where English is the lingua franca. I suspect the real hurdle is his lack of degree and of work experience in a formal setting.

Reactions: 2
Finding a job in Sweden as a foreigner is quite tough to be honest, I speak from my own experience. Unless you speak the language, have a skillset that is in high demand or have years of experience and are applying to very senior positions. OR, as usual, unless you have contacts.

I don't know to what jobs he is applying but there aren't that many for which he is really competitive or qualified for. Of course he could always find some odd job in retail, factory, etc., but I don't think this is what he is aiming for and even then, it isn't that easy.

My bet is that Rachel's dad will hook him up somewhere.

Reactions: 4
Finding a job in Sweden as a foreigner is quite tough to be honest, I speak from my own experience. Unless you speak the language, have a skillset that is in high demand or have years of experience and are applying to very senior positions. OR, as usual, unless you have contacts.

I don't know to what jobs he is applying but there aren't that many for which he is really competitive or qualified for. Of course he could always find some odd job in retail, factory, etc., but I don't think this is what he is aiming for and even then, it isn't that easy.

My bet is that Rachel's dad will hook him up somewhere.
But he doesn't need to work physically in a company in Sweden. There are plenty of companies in Europe hiring for home office.

I really believe his lack of education and actual work experience is the problem.

Reactions: 2
But he doesn't need to work physically in a company in Sweden. There are plenty of companies in Europe hiring for home office.

I really believe his lack of education and actual work experience is the problem.
I could also imagine that the problem is a lack of willingness to accept what companies want and offer: an 8 hour day and a humble salary.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.