• Yes, an expensive one

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Only if Rachel gets a cow

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We made it to the second thread for once-yogi now... gardener? Professional liar? Rachel Brathen.

Thanks to @whathastheworldcometo for the thread name suggestion, reworked with something I said and @Suzecakes suggested as threat title too.

What to recap...

- Rachel's single yoga activity, a festival in Sweden, was canceled the week prior to the event. She pretended to be sorry, but didn't look it.
- Dennis wants a boat. Dennis wants a job. Only one of those things ring true.
- They're too poor to afford a boat but rich enough not to work except for the podcast (while receiving loads of passive income)

Feel free to add to the recap!

Reactions: 8
Thanks @QueenBW

-Rachel won't use anything with toxins, apart from all the stuff she uses with 'toxins' ( see alcohol, make-up etc...)
-Rachel hasn't had any flights this year apart from all the flights she has had that she forgot about.
-She has had thousands of tea ceremonies, whatever that duck that is (sitting on your deck, drinking tea I think)
-Rachel took a break from instagram but posted absolute shite on her stories daily.
-Tattle pointed out the lack of yoga from yogagirl so she did yoga once.
-Rachel is a narcisstic knob-head

Think that's it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Filters are a girl's best friend
Laughing daily on IG for no real reason is the new trend
Dennis could not handle one week of a real office job
Conspicuous consumption is her highest calling
5 year old daughter makes more sense than her mother
Always taking, but never giving back
Two lazy ne'er do wells who contribute nothing
Money is the only thing that matters

Reactions: 5
Thank you @QueenBW

it was astonishing to me that in the podcast she talked so openly about how she wanted a cow and milk it and drink it.. before she talked a lot about eating eggs from her own chickens again. Says Miss.Milk is meant for baby cows- all her life.

like normal cows do not need to be milked,they produce cows for their babies. And thats the only reason. If you dont milk, they dont produce much, just enough for their baby. Otherwise if you milk them you put a strain on their body. Dairy cows do cuz they have been especially bred for that but how ethical is it to buy a cow like that. Still putting a strain to their body. Im astounded how she moves so far away from her values, so fast lol.

Reactions: 10
Thank you @QueenBW

it was astonishing to me that in the podcast she talked so openly about how she wanted a cow and milk it and drink it.. before she talked a lot about eating eggs from her own chickens again. Says Miss.Milk is meant for baby cows- all her life.

like normal cows do not need to be milked,they produce cows for their babies. And thats the only reason. If you dont milk, they dont produce much, just enough for their baby. Otherwise if you milk them you put a strain on their body. Dairy cows do cuz they have been especially bred for that but how ethical is it to buy a cow like that. Still putting a strain to their body. Im astounded how she moves so far away from her values, so fast lol.
That's exactly right. In addition, milk cows are generally being separated from their babies after birth - the cows milk is sold to humans, the baby cow will be fed artificial milk powder.

Bred milk cows often have large utters, which is painful for them. The utter is heavy and swings when they walk, so they suffer pain.

It is often said that eating milk and cheese is less bad than eating meat, but the truth is all animal products are produced by exploiting animals, there is no way around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys, remember how Rachel said she founded Sgt Pepper's Friends because there were absolutely no shelters for dogs in Aruba (and she ranted in a supremely racist manner about Aruba)? Well. I follow The Dogist on Instagram and guess where they are... At a dog shelter in Aruba. Sgt Pepper's Friends? Of course not. An actual proper shelter, not one of Rachel's manic vanity projects.

And another rescue organization that is also not Sgt Pepper's! God, why does Rachel lie so much?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Guys, remember how Rachel said she founded Sgt Pepper's Friends because there were absolutely no shelters for dogs in Aruba (and she ranted in a supremely racist manner about Aruba)? Well. I follow The Dogist on Instagram and guess where they are... At a dog shelter in Aruba. Sgt Pepper's Friends? Of course not. An actual proper shelter, not one of Rachel's manic vanity projects.

And another rescue organization that is also not Sgt Pepper's! God, why does Rachel lie so much?
I heard from a local girl in Aruba that Rachel did not allow locals to adopt dogs from her shelter. She would exclusively ship them to the States.
Apparently she didn't think the locals would treat the dogs well enough, which didn't contribute to Rachel's popularity there.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I heard from a local girl in Aruba that Rachel did not allow locals to adopt dogs from her shelter. She would exclusively ship them to the States.
Apparently she didn't think the locals would treat the dogs well enough, which didn't contribute to Rachel's popularity there.
Oh yeah, she said it at one point in one of her stories about Sgt Pepper's Friends, someone asked her if Arubans didn't like adopting dogs and if that was why she shipped them off to the States or to Europe, I think it was after a story in which she was begging for Europeans in Aruba to take back dogs with them. And she said that, that she wouldn't allow Arubans to adopt because Arubans abused dogs and were the reason why there were so many strays.

She's such a treat.

Reactions: 3
Re: the ‘post-yoga’ reference in her story today: sure, Jan. She went on to post a discount code for the matcha and then it all made sense.
D0560F49-9AA4-4604-98C4-BDBE3047E025.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not transparent enough, actually—she hid the ad disclosure text at the very top left so it was sneakily hiding under her username! She’s such a rot.
My point was that her intentions are obvious, not that she was transparent in it being an ad. She's always trying to sell stuff.

Reactions: 3
My point was that her intentions are obvious, not that she was transparent in it being an ad. She's always trying to sell stuff.
Yes, she is now selling a home course on Anger called Lean into Anger. She is really reaching now. Didn't know anyone needed a course on being pissed off. Next she will have a course on not being angry. She should actually have a course on being full of tit since she is so good at it. She is such a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.