Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen, Pseudo Guru, Real Cash Grab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a boring content creator. The poorly performed mini yoga asana followed by over 10 stories about picking up fruit. So boring. What is one supposed to do with that? What's the point?

Reactions: 4
She's such a boring content creator. The poorly performed mini yoga asana followed by over 10 stories about picking up fruit. So boring. What is one supposed to do with that? What's the point?
she wants to pretend she still does yoga between her gardening, even though we all know she doesn't. and she doesn't even know how to do it anymore

Reactions: 3
6FA2F2FC-D099-41E1-9819-955857C775D7.jpeg

It is official, she has become a privileged Real Housewife of Sweden! Of course she has to mention how lacking Aruba, a place that provided so much to her, is in food. Always has to tit talk, and it’s not her being authentic, it’s tit talking. At least here we acknowledge we came to do that! 😂 Not to mention she is bitching about having too much food available, and anxiety she may have to *gasp* buy a pint of blueberries in the winter with the very comfortable amount of money they have. Why not freeze all that fresh produce and ship it to the orphanage you claimed to be helping years ago in your barren former homeland?

Her brand has become this narcissistic, meaningless content which offers nothing to people in need, but everything to her ego. I get being cancelled sucked, but she still had her fans, I think that’s why she’s turned to plants lol, they can’t cancel her. If this is her evolving, it’s terribly sad for those who used to take advice from her.

View attachment 1527710

It is official, she has become a privileged Real Housewife of Sweden! Of course she has to mention how lacking Aruba, a place that provided so much to her, is in food. Always has to tit talk, and it’s not her being authentic, it’s tit talking. At least here we acknowledge we came to do that! 😂 Not to mention she is bitching about having too much food available, and anxiety she may have to *gasp* buy a pint of blueberries in the winter with the very comfortable amount of money they have. Why not freeze all that fresh produce and ship it to the orphanage you claimed to be helping years ago in your barren former homeland?

Her brand has become this narcissistic, meaningless content which offers nothing to people in need, but everything to her ego. I get being cancelled sucked, but she still had her fans, I think that’s why she’s turned to plants lol, they can’t cancel her. If this is her evolving, it’s terribly sad for those who used to take advice from her.
Agree with you 100%. I don't know who genuinely follows her anymore. Why would they?

Also, sorry, but she looks positively crone-like here. How is she looking so poorly and old when she has zero stress and does nothing but care for herself?

• Haha
What is she going to do with all that fruit?? And why does she need to get all of the blueberries and elderberry out of the forest? Is she leaving some for wild life or not?? 🤣 It really seems like that orchard is pretty big and produces way more fruit than they could personally use. What do they do with it all?? Brace yourselves for her bragging about eating her stored/canned produce all winter long. 🙄

View attachment 1527710

Omg she looks so awful here.

Reactions: 2
It also sends me through the roof that she continues not to use captions in her massive, massive rants. It's ableist and inconvenient even for those of us who can hear.

Reactions: 1
It also sends me through the roof that she continues not to use captions in her massive, massive rants. It's ableist and inconvenient even for those of us who can hear.
She mentioned a few times before that she wants to but Insta doesnt allow her too. In some countries the feature doesnt work.. or insta doesnt wanna listen to her…
Also imagine that she would do something good with her orchard left over food which she ll probs all keep herself. E.g. donate to charity of people that cant afford organic.

She mentioned a few times before that she wants to but Insta doesnt allow her too. In some countries the feature doesnt work.. or insta doesnt wanna listen to her…
Also imagine that she would do something good with her orchard left over food which she ll probs all keep herself. E.g. donate to charity of people that cant afford organic.
So she says, I'm way past believing her since I've seen Swedish influencers use captions. Also, there were people who still put captions on themselves when captions wasn't a widespread feature but their audience kept asking, like Rachel's has. Sorry, but it's an excuse.

A charity of people that can't afford organic? Not sure that's a thing. How about a food bank for people who are food insecure, period? They always accept fresh produce.

Reactions: 1
So she says, I'm way past believing her since I've seen Swedish influencers use captions. Also, there were people who still put captions on themselves when captions wasn't a widespread feature but their audience kept asking, like Rachel's has. Sorry, but it's an excuse.

A charity of people that can't afford organic? Not sure that's a thing. How about a food bank for people who are food insecure, period? They always accept fresh produce.
Haha yes I meant a food bank LOL. I mean because she always complained in Aruba who the locals dont have access to organic foods.. now she could contribute to food banks in sweden and she doesnt.

I used to think Dennis seemed more down to earth but this excerpt from the podcast proved he's totay lost it.

Rachel asks if he'd let her (let's not even unpack that) have a cow if it came with a sailboat.

He replies:

1661523976185.png

A) a sailboat costing 100,000 EUROS?! WTF. And B) By "almost free" he apparently means 300 Euros. Read the bleeping room. Many people are struggling. For many people, 300 euros is A LOT of money, not "almost free."

Honestly, they deserve each other and if karma were actually a thing, they'd be screwed because they'd lose everything soon.

I used to think Dennis seemed more down to earth but this excerpt from the podcast proved he's totay lost it.

Rachel asks if he'd let her (let's not even unpack that) have a cow if it came with a sailboat.

He replies:

View attachment 1529718

A) a sailboat costing 100,000 EUROS?! WTF. And B) By "almost free" he apparently means 300 Euros. Read the bleeping room. Many people are struggling. For many people, 300 euros is A LOT of money, not "almost free."

Honestly, they deserve each other and if karma were actually a thing, they'd be screwed because they'd lose everything soon.
They are both insufferable. Their inability to read a room and lack of awareness or appreciation for their privilege is 🤮. She hasn’t seemed to do anything to give back for quite some time, probably because they are saving for their dream sailboat or different property so they can’t afford to? 🙄

Reactions: 2
They are both insufferable. Their inability to read a room and lack of awareness or appreciation for their privilege is 🤮. She hasn’t seemed to do anything to give back for quite some time, probably because they are saving for their dream sailboat or different property so they can’t afford to? 🙄
Yep. It's awful. She does nothing to give back, nothing for free. She clearly has too much free time, she has space, imagine if she offered free yoga classes to underprivileged groups, teens with behavioral problems, the elderly, any group could benefit. It doesn't even have to be money or material goods. But she's a greedy Scrooge. Maybe that's why she's aging so much, the ugly has to come out somehow.

Yep. It's awful. She does nothing to give back, nothing for free. She clearly has too much free time, she has space, imagine if she offered free yoga classes to underprivileged groups, teens with behavioral problems, the elderly, any group could benefit. It doesn't even have to be money or material goods. But she's a greedy Scrooge. Maybe that's why she's aging so much, the ugly has to come out somehow.
Hahaha she won’t. Instead she will make podcasts about how she is always giving, forgetting to take care of herself for years and years, and now its finally time to put herself first. How she needs to rest.

Funny how she attributed being sick all the time on mold..and how Sweden was healing her and she is still sick all the time and just ignoring that fact.

She seems to be very caught up in her ego and the stories her ego tells , she created a lot of “stories” takes them for truth without really reflecting on them in order to grow if that makes sense. Like sometimes its good to acknowledge: I was wrong about X, I thought X meant this but actually it doesnt. She does all the journalling but I feel like she is not really being reall self inquisitive and objective.

Reactions: 6
I did listen to the podcast. Dennis is a bit lost in Sweden but he is applying for jobs. Rachel admits that she kinda retired and They acknowledged that that basically takes Dennis’s work away. He misses his friends snd community.

I cannot believe the attitude Dennis demonstrates. He does not work, but wants a boat.
Maybe he could become a fisherman? Then he could be on a boat and do something useful.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.