Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #5 Just a Plain Mean Girl Underneath the Hippie Facade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Rachel not heard of karma? You spend several weeks living it up in the absolute lap of luxury in the Maldives you can be sure when you get home the tit hits the fan, in this case no sleep! it’s the universe balancing everything out right??? 😂

In all seriousness the kid has just learnt to crawl it’s a massive developmental leap combined with the brain re wiring she is just going to have to wait out this sleep regression.

Reactions: 3
I'll caveat saying I don't have kids but all her parenting mumbo jumbo seems stupid when it's not working for her kid. My opinion on it is that you have to do whatever works for your kid and if Finn is not responding to her cosleeping, super attached parenting, pick him up the second he breathes too hard, let him do whatever the duck he wants, then it's time for something else. If he was responding to it then great. But he isn't.

My pediatrician back in the dark ages (I'm Rachel's age haha) told my mom I was the queen of the house for two weeks, and after that it was her rules. She says I cried for two days and after that slept through the night the rest of my baby/infant/toddler life. Not saying that's the only way or the right way to sleep train a baby but she keeps doing the same thing and expecting different results . She's stupid.

Reactions: 8
She says it so casually. No mention that it was her choice, the effects it may have had on Lea. Just another fad her children have to suffer. If she had conviction and stuck things out I’d respect her so much more, but she doesn’t. With anything.

Attachments

She says it so casually. No mention that it was her choice, the effects it may have had on Lea. Just another fad her children have to suffer. If she had conviction and stuck things out I’d respect her so much more, but she doesn’t. With anything.
I'm all for changing your mind as you learn or as your life/body changes but she goes from one extreme to another and then lies about things.

I also feel like carrots is probably a much more normal first baby solid food than none broth. That's not even really solid.

Reactions: 4
I'm all for changing your mind as you learn or as your life/body changes but she goes from one extreme to another and then lies about things.

I also feel like carrots is probably a much more normal first baby solid food than none broth. That's not even really solid.
Exactly, cooked or steamed or mashed carrot is a very normal first food food for a baby. Vegan or not. That’s what you start with, cooked veggies and fruits like apples, maybe some raw banana. Really don’t know why you would start with soup.

A few days ago she showed her monthly meat delivery which they forgot to put inside and now was frozen 🙄
Really from one extreme to the other. From being vegan to eat meat on a daily basis based on the amount of meat which was in the delivery box. And bone broth for a little baby? Did she made him drink it?

Reactions: 2
A few days ago she showed her monthly meat delivery which they forgot to put inside and now was frozen 🙄
Really from one extreme to the other. From being vegan to eat meat on a daily basis based on the amount of meat which was in the delivery box. And bone broth for a little baby? Did she made him drink it?
She said she reduced it to a "cream"

Reactions: 1
I don't listen to her podcast but she had a clip of it on stories and she sounds I'll, just very nasal and flu-y. How can anyone stand to listen to her like that? She already says so much nonsense but then with that voice?!

Reactions: 1
Wow they have a staggering amount of disposable income. She really does live a charmed life

Wow they have a staggering amount of disposable income. She really does live a charmed life

And I, for the life of me, cannot figure out where it comes from….. she can’t make all that much excess doing instagram ads, her app, the studio in Aruba combined?

And I, for the life of me, cannot figure out where it comes from….. she can’t make all that much excess doing instagram ads, her app, the studio in Aruba combined?
They own at least two houses in Aruba and one in Sweden that they rent out on airbnb. That stupid course she did around this time last year (two years ago?) was crazy expensive, like 1600-1700 dollars or something? Even if only 20 people signed up, thats A LOT of money.

It wouldn't surprise me if her dad is helping her invest some of the money in things. He's really, really rich.

They own at least two houses in Aruba and one in Sweden that they rent out on airbnb. That stupid course she did around this time last year (two years ago?) was crazy expensive, like 1600-1700 dollars or something? Even if only 20 people signed up, thats A LOT of money.

It wouldn't surprise me if her dad is helping her invest some of the money in things. He's really, really rich.
Yeah I think when you’re born with that much of a silver spoon it’s easy to multiply any money you earn with daddy’s help. If he paid for their home and land too (as an “investment property”) that also frees up a lot of $. There’s probably a trust fund too, which is how Rachel has always been able to live her supposedly “free spirit” lifestyle—starting various side hustles, traveling wherever and whenever, cosplaying as a hippie. She always has had a safety net. A lot of these influencers we see living these lavish lifestyles, the ones whose comment sections are full of questions like “but don’t you work???” and “how do you have the time and money for this?” are just trust fund babies.

Also I’m sure she gets paid bank for Instagram promos with how many followers she has. Sadly that’s the world we live in right now! She could be making six figures just from that.

I’m guessing also that Dennis’s job is probably just an easy way to get more money from Pops with minimal effort.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think when you’re born with that much of a silver spoon it’s easy to multiply any money you earn with daddy’s help. If he paid for their home and land too (as an “investment property”) that also frees up a lot of $. There’s probably a trust fund too, which is how Rachel has always been able to live her supposedly “free spirit” lifestyle—starting various side hustles, traveling wherever and whenever, cosplaying as a hippie. She always has had a safety net. A lot of these influencers we see living these lavish lifestyles, the ones whose comment sections are full of questions like “but don’t you work???” and “how do you have the time and money for this?” are just trust fund babies.

Also I’m sure she gets paid bank for Instagram promos with how many followers she has. Sadly that’s the world we live in right now! She could be making six figures just from that.

I’m guessing also that Dennis’s job is probably just an easy way to get more money from Pops with minimal effort.
It's real easy to cosplay being poor and live in a shack on a beach in Costa Rica if you know money is a phone call away. Rich people are a different breed.

Reactions: 5
She's such a twit.

Scientifically, if she truly hadn't slept a wink in 12 days she'd be very much dead. She obviously is sleeping, not well or enough or in full but she's sleeping.

Screenshot_20231211_105852_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
Also no offense but who cares if she isn’t sleeping well at night. It’s to be expected with young babies, she doesn’t work and her other child is at school all day. I’m sure her dips and saffron biscottis can wait if she’s feeling a bit tired. And yes, I am also a mom. Sleep deprivation sucks but all things considered, her situation is so so manageable

Also no offense but who cares if she isn’t sleeping well at night. It’s to be expected with young babies, she doesn’t work and her other child is at school all day. I’m sure her dips and saffron biscottis can wait if she’s feeling a bit tired. And yes, I am also a mom. Sleep deprivation sucks but all things considered, her situation is so so manageable
What? No. Of course she has it worse than anyone. No one has ever free birthed a magical insomniac bear before. She's unique and special. (Sarcasm of course).

All my friends with kids have to work. So on top of rough nights with little ones they get up and do everything to get them and themselves out of the door and to the nursery/work. And then they work a full day and go back to take care of the baby. No one's baking saffron anything.

• Haha
What? No. Of course she has it worse than anyone. No one has ever free birthed a magical insomniac bear before. She's unique and special. (Sarcasm of course).

All my friends with kids have to work. So on top of rough nights with little ones they get up and do everything to get them and themselves out of the door and to the nursery/work. And then they work a full day and go back to take care of the baby. No one's baking saffron anything.
Lol!

She is going to give in and sleep train that baby just like she did Lea. As much as she likes to market herself as being a holistic, crunchy mom, she is first and foremost all about Rachel.

Either that or she’s going to go full-on boy mom and let this kid sleep with her until he’s 5.

Lol!

She is going to give in and sleep train that baby just like she did Lea. As much as she likes to market herself as being a holistic, crunchy mom, she is first and foremost all about Rachel.

Either that or she’s going to go full-on boy mom and let this kid sleep with her until he’s 5.
It literally already happened. You can see the futurrn @bffr!

She can call it whatever she wants but that's sleep training.

Screenshot_20231212_091240_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7