Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #5 Just a Plain Mean Girl Underneath the Hippie Facade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she keeps going on and on and on about it. It really triggered her!
Has anyone seen the interview? Feels like back paddling to me because she know she's come across badly.

Reactions: 2
I think she mean he bites her in the breasts. I did it once and that was the sign for my mum that my breastfeeding time was over. Rachel should take the hint too 😉
Thought the exact same thing! Finn is done with breast feeding. If I recall Lea decided herself also and Rachel was quite upset about it.

Reactions: 1
Thought the exact same thing! Finn is done with breast feeding. If I recall Lea decided herself also and Rachel was quite upset about it.
She said a mere two weeks or so ago that she was going to breastfeed Finn for "years more". She saw herself as that creepy woman with the ten year old breastfeeding on GoT or something.

Glad life is showing her she knows nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So it’s the memorial of Dennis’ sister, and she is just posting about herself and her course …

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I won't post it here but in her stories today, Rachel showed Lea getting into the lake. Naked. And you could clearly see her torso. What the duck is wrong with this woman? Does she not want to protect her daughter? There are so many pervs out there. It's bad enough that with AI anyone can make awful images or even video of anyone who's online as much as Lea - unconsented since she's a child - is. But now Rachel actually wants to give the psychos real footage?

Can't help but wonder if she reads here cause today she had a sleep update... As always, she doesn't subtitle her stories and she rambles so much I couldn't pay attention but she was complaining. The gist was that it was better but not great.

She claims she misses giving birth. God she's annoying.

And more proof she reads here. The "best friend I talk to all day"

View attachment 2823777
---
Also, she looks insane with that all black + high necked tunic and the super long hair. Like she escaped from a cult.
Her hair is actually awful! It’s just gross and excessively long. Tbh it also looked better blonder, she’s so washed out looking and old before her time!

Might it be because you're an antivaxxer, disinformation spreader who also often posts her children nude?

1000105599.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bonkers podcast from Rachel today, full of judgement towards gym people, the gym, her body. Whilst equally admitting she doesn’t like those things because she is scared of them… Rach this applies in a lot of areas of your life.

Then going on about this amazing “office” gym she has found which nobody uses, you can wear your pjs to and can take children to. No mention that it’s daddy’s gym and presumably they are calling it the office gym as it’s gone through his company and is tax deductible if it’s used by “employees” meaning Dennis (and family).

All the therapy in the world is never going to fix this one.

• Wow
Bonkers podcast from Rachel today, full of judgement towards gym people, the gym, her body. Whilst equally admitting she doesn’t like those things because she is scared of them… Rach this applies in a lot of areas of your life.

Then going on about this amazing “office” gym she has found which nobody uses, you can wear your pjs to and can take children to. No mention that it’s daddy’s gym and presumably they are calling it the office gym as it’s gone through his company and is tax deductible if it’s used by “employees” meaning Dennis (and family).

All the therapy in the world is never going to fix this one.
Wow, after your description I might actually listen to this 😄
Her contradictions and cognitive dissonance are out of control!

• Haha