Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s take our still contagious with chicken pox 6 year old for a public outing. Sounds like a great idea!
What the duck. I'm sorry for cursing but truly. What the duck. She could have exposed vulnerable people. Even if she didn't, it's human decency not to do this.

She wins for nastiest person on the internet. What an asshole.
---
And Dennis is so very stupid he posted that.

Guess that explains how he puts up with Rachel. He's too stupid to even think a single intelligent thought.

Reactions: 11
She’s just throwing this whole tray of cookies into the garbage?! Would have thought she’d be composting them for her magical little farm to feed her medicinal herbs. How wasteful! Anything for the views

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s just throwing this whole tray of cookies into the garbage?! Would have thought she’d be composting them for her magical little farm to feed her medicinal herbs. How wasteful! Anything for the views
WHY is she throwing away all those cookies?? (I don't follow her on IG)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
WHY is she throwing away all those cookies?? (I don't follow her on IG)
They left them out on the counter overnight and they have some mice that ate parts of them. 🤮
---
A couple of things from her stories: 1) Dennis seems to be glaring at Rachel in this pic. Yikes. 2) Rachel’s sister is cleaning out her fridge. Rachel says the fridge mess has been bothering her for ‘years’. Didn’t they just move into that house before Christmas last year? I am confused. 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_3389.jpeg
IMG_3388.jpeg

---

Last edited:
Maybe she means she hadn't cleaned the fridge, which she could have brought from the previous place in Sweden, in years? I don't know. She's such a liar and exaggerates everything in ways that make no sense.

Reactions: 4
Why can't she clean the fridge herself? Who cleans her other rooms? She has someone else for this for sure.
What do Rachel and Dennis do the whole day?

Reactions: 5
Why can't she clean the fridge herself? Who cleans her other rooms? She has someone else for this for sure.
What do Rachel and Dennis do the whole day?
For sure. In their White House that looks so tidy. Maybe she has cleaners that don’t touch the fridge.

They are both probably getting loads of money from the Swedish Government for maternity/paternity pay. All the while she continues to make podcasts with paid adverts.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she means she hadn't cleaned the fridge, which she could have brought from the previous place in Sweden, in years? I don't know. She's such a liar and exaggerates everything in ways that make no sense.
She picks the dumbest tit to lie about CONSTANTLY. Like she gets off on it or something.
Case in point - her posting multiple stories of her baby struggling to move his head around while he's on his belly, followed by a video of him sleeping on his belly.
She's actively using this baby to bait unnecessary drama on a daily basis and it's beyond revolting to watch.

Apparently, YogaGirl.com is having another 'summer sale' for 50% off of annual memberships for her site. How many times have they run this sale now?? No clue why anyone would join the site NOW. Almost $150 USD with no new content, hardly any actual yoga...the content that IS there is so clearly just to stroke Rachel's ego. The email values the Home course at $495 (remember when she was selling it for $1,200+!?!?!).
Hopefully, this is a sign that people are no longer buying the BS when it comes to 'Yoga' Girl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They left them out on the counter overnight and they have some mice that ate parts of them. 🤮
---
A couple of things from her stories: 1) Dennis seems to be glaring at Rachel in this pic. Yikes. 2) Rachel’s sister is cleaning out her fridge. Rachel says the fridge mess has been bothering her for ‘years’. Didn’t they just move into that house before Christmas last year? I am confused. 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2333352View attachment 2333354
---
Who the actual duck (pardon my language) would want to be interested in her filthy fridge and/or rotten cookies in her bin??
This is beyond absurd.
And I see man child Dennis is doing the very ancestral way of parenting: holding a smartphone instead of holding a baby correctly.
They both should be CANCELLED.

Reactions: 3
Who the actual duck (pardon my language) would want to be interested in her filthy fridge and/or rotten cookies in her bin??
This is beyond absurd.
And I see man child Dennis is doing the very ancestral way of parenting: holding a smartphone instead of holding a baby correctly.
They both should be CANCELLED.
They both should get in the bloody bin with the cookies.

• Haha
I wonder if she truly does read here as she just mentioned getting on her yoga mat after we mentioned not seeing yoga in how freakin long?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she truly does read here as she just mentioned getting on her yoga mat after we mentioned not seeing yoga in how freakin long?
She also had a yoga mat laid out in one of her pictures/stories yesterday, conveniently included in the center of the shot… 🤔

She also had a yoga mat laid out in one of her pictures/stories yesterday, conveniently included in the center of the shot… 🤔
I think for a long while she just gets the mat out and sits on it for a few minutes. She is such a fraud. Really wish she would change her instagram handle & picture. There is nothing yogi about her at all.

I think for a long while she just gets the mat out and sits on it for a few minutes. She is such a fraud. Really wish she would change her instagram handle & picture. There is nothing yogi about her at all.

She's a disgrace to yoga but I reckon she won't change her ig handle any time soon - yoga girl is her brand and she's nothing without it. Without her brand it would become way to obvious that she's just a random person without real content and without her brand she doesn't have any "authority"

Reactions: 5
She's mentioned a few times over the past two years or so that she 'wants' to change her Instagram handle but she still has yet to do it.
Changing the name of the podcast was probably her first test to see how that will go and I can only assume it's not going as well as she'd hoped. She'll squeeze every last dime out of the 'Yoga Girl' brand before ditching it.

She just needs to change it to Rachel Braethen. She changed the podcast from the yoga girl podcast to the new name and I doubt that had much impact on her listeners. I’ve followed her for probably a decade and I would say it’s perfectly normal to not be the same person and have the same passions/interests that you had a decade ago. I certainly don’t. Plus we know Rachel’s “passions” change rapidly so going by her actual name will allow her to encompass all her other interests rather than focussing on yoga which is clearly no longer a passion.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.