Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSheep

This is what this grifter will be doing from now on: selling crap via ads.
Again, the ad is hidden under her IG handle. She may as well go and sell crap on QVC, would suit her well.
On another note, I don’t feel sorry for her whatsoever about her yoga studio, because basically she just left and abandoned it. How can you just leave a beautiful business where you put your heart and soul in it just like that?
I really don’t understand running away from Aruba like this.. or is it the case of keeping running away from herself.
She comes across as a very disturbed, angry and resentful person despite all the money and her daddy’s money.
I don’t believe a word she was spouting on her stories about selling the studio, she said it is not sustainable to run a property like that from the other side of the world, yet buying another house to let out as a air bnb is ????
She’s full of shit, as always, there are other reasons they are selling the studio, which she doesn’t disclose.

ETA, this sauna bed has heeeelped her so much with her physical health, that’s why she’s always sick. Pull another one grifter!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

QueenBW

VIP Member
I don’t think I heard that before. What are the 10? Also the surrounding farm land is 80 acres. She said it was tiny or little also previously. In my mind tiny is 5 acres. Yes 80 acres isn’t huge but I bet it cost a lot.
No idea, but she has a story up saying one of the houses, with a green door, is Lea's favorite out of the 10 buildings.

There's a housing crisis and a refugee crisis and a bunch of other crises and Rachel is going around bragging about the 10 buildings in her property.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

QueenBW

VIP Member
She's definitely living for the drama and too self-involved to see how she's repeating the exact same thing she did as a vegan. No one cares that she now eats meat, it's how she bullies anyone who isn't doing what she's doing and vilifies other choices. But that's what gets clicks.

bluecoffeecup

Quote on her podcast: " I haven't told you the story of how we found this place. I'm gonna, today's the day I'm gonna bring you up to speed with kind of our new lives as farmers, our new lives "

SHES NOT A FARMER!!! SHE WILL BE LIVING IN A "FARMHOUSE STYLE HOME"-- THERES A DIFFERENCE.
I love her cosplay from one side of the lifestyle spectrum to the other!!!

Quote: "So we got to Aruba, things got really hard and I was like, okay, well we need to talk to somebody. It was just, I don't know anybody. I mean I know a lot of you listening, you're married or you've had your partner for a long time and there, there has been very few moments in mine and Dennis's relationship where we've arrived at like a standstill where we have all of a sudden, you know, we're so deep in a fight or so deep in an issue or a problem where it's like I can't see the path, you know, I can't see the way out. "------- cue the glue baby. Sounds like Dennis can't deal with Rachels my way or the highway of throw away EVERYTHING CAUSE LIFE IS MOLD.

Last edited:

Tatt1424

Just a heads up, the screenshot is an anti-dairy post I saw on my feed but:

It’s okay to eat dairy at the expense of other animals who only produce it because of this “sacred” motherhood, BUT how dare doctors violate women’s bodies with medical assistance! Yeah there are “pasture-raised” cows, doesn’t change the violation, and yeah there are terrible doctors, doesn’t change the positives of access to medical care. She’s simply an egotistical hypocrite with way too much entitlement.

Attachments

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
@Suzecakes I love how she says she's been in the bath three hours (ew, btw). Just casually mentioning it. I'm pretty sure most of us cannot just stay in the bath, or in bed or on the couch, three hours, doing nothing, on a regular Monday. She never acknowledges how uncommon this is.

I also love how she dropped one of the comments from her question box with some woman saying she had an emergency C-section but felt in her heart she didn't need it. What the fuck are these people drinking? Do they think doctors perform emergency major surgery just for shits and giggles? Just to get home early? "Oh, this woman arrived in the ER with a displaced placenta or whatever. Let's do emergency C-section not because she needs it but because I must get home to watch Dancing with the Stars" said no doctor ever.

Dgkater

In my opinion they deserve eath other. The only real victim is Lea. She cannot escape her parents.
They set no boundaries because she is soo cute, they don't give her any privacy (filming in every Situation) and they give her no stability with the constant changes.
I wonder what happens, when Lea one day refuses to be put on camera. Will Rachel film her anyway?

QueenBW

VIP Member
I was here ready to type my response but I actually just realised I have access to all courses. Let me be reasonable. I ll try one before I judge lets see 😌🫣 im gonna follow one “seriously” and lets see. Will post my review here.
Oh please do. Maybe we're all missing out on the wisdom of Rachel... No, sorry, can't do it. I'm usually very open minded but a plant friend course sounds like a scam and it is 99% probably a scam.

In all seriousness though, do let us know. Everything she shared from Home was basic, stolen, or nonsense so I'm curious.

• Haha

DahliaDreamer5

Even still, does anyone else feel like she's upped the frequency with which she markets her self or her "offerings" as Swedish? Obviously she can, it is her own culture and she lives there now, it's not that I don't think she has a claim to that or something. But she was still Swedish even when she was living in Aruba or Costa Rica, and it wasn't so often mentioned, so it's hard not to see all of this "Swedish soul medicine" business and such as her attempt to rebrand as a Nordic homesteader and not actually her wanting to authentically share her culture.

Dgkater

She has a lot of anxiety about her health so I don't believe that she really will have her baby at Home. She might talk about it, because it is so ancestral but for real she will have all the Western medicine she can get. Which she and every pregnant woman should have.

Her lack of any significant degree of enlightenment and huge ego are just so unbelievable to me given all the yoga, tea ceremonies, meditation, and other healing practices she does. Yikes. What would it be without all that? She totally missed the main point of poor Leah needing to magic up a friend.

I am surprised she didn’t tell us the new friend’s name was Selma as Lea thought it would be. That seems like a good Rachel super-magical bullshit story. 🤣
Haha, I also just waited for the other kids name to be Selma. That would have been too much... But hey, it's Rachels universe after all.

Rachel linked to a magazine interview a week or something ago, in which she states that she wants to give birth outside down by the water/the lake on a nice summer day. With only Dennis and Lea there and maybe someone who takes care of Lea 😑 And that she and Lea already watch a lot of birth videos together, so that Lea is prepared. Yeah, she really treats Lea as an adult when it suits her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Of courseeeee she filmed telling lea that she was pregnant. There’s no such thing as a private family moment in the Brathen family when it can be made into a cute reel 💸💸💸💸 gotta pay for their 9 properties somehow and since mummy and daddy don’t have any talent it’s down to lea to bring the views in

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Podcast update…..she is rebranding the podcast! To just ‘From The Heart’. Taking out the Yoga Girl reference.

Damn- was thinking it was going to be something better 🤨

But what will the promo code be for the sweat bags etc???

She said that she doesn’t know the sex. They are only saying boy because that’s what Guru Lea predicted
So she's also taking out "Conversations"? Since we pointed out that you can't have a conversation by yourself, as well as how she's not yoga Girl anymore it really does feel like she reads here sometimes.

wanderingwildsoul

Are there really people who pay for this? Playing for a Yoga class with her is one this one thing but this? I imagine her all alone in front of her screen and pretending that she has viewers. 😉
The fact that Dennis indulges her narcissism and they make a massive production out of recording this nonsense tells me there's no hope for Rachel/this family. She has no one around her to tell her 'no' or show her how fucking ridiculous she is being.
She shared something in her stories and they had an entire lighting setup with multiple lights, multiple cameras, feedback monitors, a microphone for Rachel, and a (very expensive) control panel for Dennis. their setup is tens of thousands of dollars just to record Rachel sitting there playing with dirt, calling it a spiritual experience, and charging people for it. If she genuinely wanted to help people and share knowledge on rituals and ways to connect to the earth, she could just as easily do that with an iPhone and some good window light. But we all know when it comes to Rachel, it's all about the 'show' of it all and making money. 🤮

DahliaDreamer5

Yeah, this has to be rigged. Who is insane enough to vote for a "plant spirit ritual"??? What does that even mean?
For sure, both because "plant spirit ritual" is a nonsensical sequence of words, and because I'm sure she wants to make it seem like she was being drawn away from yoga by the universe ("This is just what people organically want from me! It's not because I don't do yoga anymore!").

DahliaDreamer5

Is she talking (again) about the same ceremony she details in TLALG where she claims her trip not only healed herself but also everyone else present because she was ~*tHaT*~ divinely gifted and special?

• Haha
  • Sick