Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BWa

Chatty Member
I’m over Beth too, she is a spoilt brat and that fight with Summer was ridiculous. I think I need to change my avatar to Monica or Lynelle. I hope Jamie screws her over in the end.
I’m over this idea that if you fight it out all will be sorted like they did with Walker and Lloyd too.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
The only storyline worth following is Spencer’s and then they bloody left us hanging didn’t they. Honestly if you feel like that after the first episode, you will be miserable by the end 😬 don’t bother.
Thank you. I don’t even know who Spencer is - the nephew? I can’t understand how it has a completely different tone. I wonder how good 6666 will be…

Im not ok

Anyone watched 1883? On episode 4 now and I’m actually enjoying it more than Yellowstone and I love Yellowstone 😂 can’t wait for 1923 with Harrison ford as Jacob Dutton

Im not ok

Oh next episode of 1923 was better 😱 my husband has a theory that Spencer is actually John Dutton’s (Kevin, there has been a lot of Johns) Dad.
Jack who is Spencer’s nephew is Johns (Kevin) grandad, I’ve had to look up the family tree 😂

really Enjoying Spencer Dutton😍

Stillwater

VIP Member
Women have no control over their emotions in this world - throwing whisky glasses at walls in Boardrooms, glassing women in bars etc etc. It’s actually offensive.

EAD

VIP Member
I was expecting episode 8 to be on today.
Anyone know when it will be shown?
Just saw it's January 1st 😭

BWa

Chatty Member
I agree. Peak Yellowstone for me was the end of season 2 with the Beck Brothers and Tate getting kidnapped.
Beth is too unhinged for me now, I’m starting to feel sorry for Jamie, Rip is an arsehole to the bunkhouse crew and I wanted to see more of Colby and Teeter but that has all gone quiet really. I didn’t like Taylor Sheridan’s character much in season 4 either 😬