Yellowstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else watching this? We have just finished the 1st series and I’m hooked!

Kevin Costner has always been one of my favourite actors and he’s brilliant in this.

Reactions: 6
Me! I saw a clip on tiktok a while back but couldn't find it anywhere in the UK to watch. Only had to wait a few months and all episodes are available on Paramount plus now so I'm all up to date. I love Kevin Costner. Also when I first watched it I was getting Sons of Anarchy vibes not sure if anyone agrees?

I am up-to-date in series 4. Love it, it’s so beautiful and the cowboy life sure is true blue American romanticism.

The women characters are awful problematic though. Can tell it’s written by men.

The theme music is magnificent. I never skip it.

Reactions: 4
I love it. Just finished the last series. I agree eith the previous poster that some of the female characters are problematic.

I like that it's a bit different.

I love Kevin Costner too.

Reactions: 3
Yesss! I’ve been looking for a thread for Yellowstone! 💛 Currently half way through series 4 and loving it. I also really enjoyed 1883 which is the ‘Prequel’ as such to Yellowstone (also on Paramount + if you’ve not seen it). 1923 which is the next instalment is due out in December x

Don’t want to spoil anything for anyone. Although this is more of a character observation - better safe than sorry though.

Reactions: 1
What did people think of the start of season 5? It was good but not the best IMO. It will be interesting to see how the story plays out.
Turns out I still haven’t forgiven Rip for what he did to Lloyd last season though 😏

I absol loved season 1-3 of yellowstone, season 4 sort of lacked something and now the first 2 episodes of season 5 I'm kinda struggling to get into it. Just seems it's the same old characters doing the same old thing with the same old outcome.

Beth as badass as she is her character has developed in any way and I'm at the point I skip the scenes between her and Jamie coz it's just the same old thing.
It's like the writers try to make the female characters unbearable to watch ( Beth n Monica prime examples ) while the men can do whatever and don't get as much hate.

Reactions: 2
I agree. Peak Yellowstone for me was the end of season 2 with the Beck Brothers and Tate getting kidnapped.
Beth is too unhinged for me now, I’m starting to feel sorry for Jamie, Rip is an hole to the bunkhouse crew and I wanted to see more of Colby and Teeter but that has all gone quiet really. I didn’t like Taylor Sheridan’s character much in season 4 either 😬

I agree. Peak Yellowstone for me was the end of season 2 with the Beck Brothers and Tate getting kidnapped.
Beth is too unhinged for me now, I’m starting to feel sorry for Jamie, Rip is an hole to the bunkhouse crew and I wanted to see more of Colby and Teeter but that has all gone quiet really. I didn’t like Taylor Sheridan’s character much in season 4 either 😬
Never thought I'd feel sorry for the wet wipe Jamie but at this point I just want him to shoot Beth in the face ha
I'm still trying to figure out why John hates Jamie so so much, he didn't know about the Beth situation until last season so why the absol disdain for Jamie from the start

We love it, great characters & unpredictable storylines. We'll wait until there's a few more episodes available before we start season 5, so I'll keep away from this thread until we've caught up! 🤠

The prequel series 1883 was brilliant too! Made me 😭 though as I got so invested in it all... there's another soon too, 1923 I think. I think there's just one more season of yellowstone planned after this?

We love it, great characters & unpredictable storylines. We'll wait until there's a few more episodes available before we start season 5, so I'll keep away from this thread until we've caught up! 🤠

The prequel series 1883 was brilliant too! Made me 😭 though as I got so invested in it all... there's another soon too, 1923 I think. I think there's just one more season of yellowstone planned after this?
Where can we watch 1883?

1883 is on Paramount. It’s epic. Blows YS out the water.

I am basically rooting for Jamie at this point, aye.

1883 is on Paramount. It’s epic. Blows YS out the water.

I am basically rooting for Jamie at this point, aye.
I fully agree, 1883 surpasses Yellowstone for me. It was beautiful. Although my husband still does an annoying impression of Elsa 😆

Never thought I'd feel sorry for the wet wipe Jamie but at this point I just want him to shoot Beth in the face ha
I'm still trying to figure out why John hates Jamie so so much, he didn't know about the Beth situation until last season so why the absol disdain for Jamie from the start
Isn’t because John isn’t his father and he has always known that? 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I was Jamie, I would have buggered off somewhere else a long time ago.

Jamie turned on John pretty quickly (also bad writing) when he found out. John is butt hurt, fair enough.

Isn’t because John isn’t his father and he has always known that? 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I was Jamie, I would have buggered off somewhere else a long time ago.
Defo more to that story, John seemed to speak so lovingly of Jamie's mum, I think there could be a twist that John is his actual dad!
Also what confused me is calling Jamie a disappointment even tho he's thee most educated and holds an office that has saved his families ass numerous times....he would be my fav child haha he is a wet wipe and push over but duck he's a good attorney

Ugh, Beth makes it borderline unwatchable for me.
This! The shock value has worn off. We’re five seasons in now, find a redemption arc soon please. The fight scene with Summer was so, so bad. Just … why? What? That wouldn’t happen.

Agree with all of the above, 1883 was beautiful. Stunning TV. One of the best shows I’ve ever seen. Excited to hear there’s going to be a 1923!

Reactions: 5
Women have no control over their emotions in this world - throwing whisky glasses at walls in Boardrooms, glassing women in bars etc etc. It’s actually offensive.