Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
1883 then 1923 follows on from that and it hasn’t finished yet either haha
Agree about walker 😍
Thank you, will watch in that order. I also really like the flashbacks that play back through Yellowstone of young John, Rip, Beth etc. and would welcome a series of that.

Reactions: 2

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I loved 1883, possibly even more than Yellowstone (definitely more than seasons 4 & 5, season 3 was peak Yellowstone for me) I enjoyed there just being 1 main story arc not trying to remember lots of interlinked stories 😆 Monica’s physical therapist from the pool (season 2 or was it 1?) has a central role to play. Enjoy it.
Agree re the seasons, S3 was 🔥 Will look out for the physio! I’m hooked already 🤩

BWa

Chatty Member
Anyone watched 1883? On episode 4 now and I’m actually enjoying it more than Yellowstone and I love Yellowstone 😂 can’t wait for 1923 with Harrison ford as Jacob Dutton
Oh I definitely enjoyed it far more than Yellowstone by the end. It just seemed more pure to me. Just them and the trail!
I hope he is going to do a series wit Josh Lucas as the lead, I think he is great as John. 1984 or something!

• Heart

BWa

Chatty Member
Walker’s horse this season was an absolute beaut if you are a horsey gal like me!
Ryan is my fav, well until Spencer appeared anyway ❤

Stillwater

VIP Member
Oh my God his posh bird’s fake cut glass accent. Awful. The whole thing was awful. I didn’t care about any of them.

laughing

VIP Member
Just found out that Travis ( the horse dancing fellow ( what is that all about?)) is actually the writer and a real cowboy!
---
And Teeters dad is Michael Landon!

Last edited:

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
I absol loved season 1-3 of yellowstone, season 4 sort of lacked something and now the first 2 episodes of season 5 I'm kinda struggling to get into it. Just seems it's the same old characters doing the same old thing with the same old outcome.

Beth as badass as she is her character has developed in any way and I'm at the point I skip the scenes between her and Jamie coz it's just the same old thing.
It's like the writers try to make the female characters unbearable to watch ( Beth n Monica prime examples ) while the men can do whatever and don't get as much hate.

Stillwater

VIP Member
I am finding 1923 a bit of a slog. And the violence against the young Native American woman rather gratuitous.

BWa

Chatty Member
I feel like I missed something, what was the whole point or story with the prostitutes? The show was all over the place
I assume to show Whitfield’s character as a power mad but I think we got idea already, I couldn’t watch that scene, it turned my stomach.
There wasn’t single storyline concluded so it’s a good job a second season got commissioned.

EAD

VIP Member
Hard to know how its gonna turn out but shit having to wait until summer, was disappointed with last episode, was expecting more drama.

BWa

Chatty Member
1923 ending, arggg! It got too dark and violent for me by the end of the series. Least favourite of the Sheridan franchise so far.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
We love it, great characters & unpredictable storylines. We'll wait until there's a few more episodes available before we start season 5, so I'll keep away from this thread until we've caught up! 🤠

The prequel series 1883 was brilliant too! Made me 😭 though as I got so invested in it all... there's another soon too, 1923 I think. I think there's just one more season of yellowstone planned after this?
Where can we watch 1883?

Reactions: 1