Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingsatellite

Chatty Member
Defo Beth finds him dead of a heart attack and continue
Beth wants to be shot of the ranch, and there’s no way she’d let Jamie near it. John would probably leave it to Kayce who’d most likely want rid too.

I’m going to keep rewatching my favourite episodes until it comes back 🙏🏽

Reactions: 1

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Ok, so im in the uk.... Watched on channel 5 the first episode and now im hooked! So hooked i have just binged watched 4 series in the space of about 1 week!! I fucking love Beth!!!! Feel like kinda fancy Kevin costner even know he is old enough to be my dad ☺
Literally want to marry Rip, literally in love! Might have to buy my hubby a cowboy hat and some rope!!
Convinced I now belong on a ranch and need to move to Montana 😂😂😂

We run a construction business and my hubby is currently in the middle of purchasing a ford Ranger , but basically will be mine as we can put it through the company , so as if my fate and magic my arse is now going to be driving round my town thinking im some cowgirl driving this big old truck.... its fate 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I've just allowed myself to read this thread now I'm up to date as far as possible in season 5....I am all about the bit in bold!

Do we know how long until the rest of season 5 is out?

BWa

Chatty Member
What did people think of the start of season 5? It was good but not the best IMO. It will be interesting to see how the story plays out.
Turns out I still haven’t forgiven Rip for what he did to Lloyd last season though 😏

BWa

Chatty Member
1883 is on Paramount. It’s epic. Blows YS out the water.

I am basically rooting for Jamie at this point, aye.
I fully agree, 1883 surpasses Yellowstone for me. It was beautiful. Although my husband still does an annoying impression of Elsa 😆

Never thought I'd feel sorry for the wet wipe Jamie but at this point I just want him to shoot Beth in the face ha
I'm still trying to figure out why John hates Jamie so so much, he didn't know about the Beth situation until last season so why the absol disdain for Jamie from the start
Isn’t because John isn’t his father and he has always known that? 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I was Jamie, I would have buggered off somewhere else a long time ago.

Stillwater

VIP Member
Don’t want to spoil anything for anyone. Although this is more of a character observation - better safe than sorry though.

BWa

Chatty Member
I binged 1883 & what beautiful storytelling it was! The scene where they’re crossing the river & Elsa is playing the piano was haunting & as another poster said I watched the final 2 episodes sobbing. & then I started 1923 🫨 I haven’t made it through the first episode, it’s ridiculous. Helen Mirren’s Irish accent is comical! Of all the Irish actors in the world, why not cast one 🤯 I know the story behind Harrison Ford being cast but he’s like the walking dead. It’s AWFUL 😩😩😩 Do I persevere????
The only storyline worth following is Spencer’s and then they bloody left us hanging didn’t they. Honestly if you feel like that after the first episode, you will be miserable by the end 😬 don’t bother.

Stillwater

VIP Member
Jamie turned on John pretty quickly (also bad writing) when he found out. John is butt hurt, fair enough.

BWa

Chatty Member
Thank you. I don’t even know who Spencer is - the nephew? I can’t understand how it has a completely different tone. I wonder how good 6666 will be…
Spencer is in Africa. He is my favourite Dutton and the only reason to watch 1923. I’m still traumatised by Mr Skinner from Hot Fuzz, nasty bastard. https://tenor.com/brmS3.gif

laughing

VIP Member
Don't forget the matchstick!

Gosh he is quite a young man.

thought when they went after the kidnapped child that they were going to kill Rip off

Last edited:

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I binged 1883 & what beautiful storytelling it was! The scene where they’re crossing the river & Elsa is playing the piano was haunting & as another poster said I watched the final 2 episodes sobbing. & then I started 1923 🫨 I haven’t made it through the first episode, it’s ridiculous. Helen Mirren’s Irish accent is comical! Of all the Irish actors in the world, why not cast one 🤯 I know the story behind Harrison Ford being cast but he’s like the walking dead. It’s AWFUL 😩😩😩 Do I persevere????

EAD

VIP Member
It’s started from the beginning on Channel 5 tonight. It’s nice to watch it when Beth is sassy not annoying and Jamie was doing constructive things instead of being the snake that he is.
Yes I watched it too, nice going back to the beginning.

BWa

Chatty Member
Well this week’s episode was a good one. Some actually cowboy action, Beth was quite normal, but Jamie, what are you doing man?!

BWa

Chatty Member
Our internet wasn’t working last night so couldn’t watch the latest Ep 😫 will try again tonight.
We have started 1923, I’m not finding it quite as gripping as Yellowstone and 1883 but will persist.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
I agree. Peak Yellowstone for me was the end of season 2 with the Beck Brothers and Tate getting kidnapped.
Beth is too unhinged for me now, I’m starting to feel sorry for Jamie, Rip is an arsehole to the bunkhouse crew and I wanted to see more of Colby and Teeter but that has all gone quiet really. I didn’t like Taylor Sheridan’s character much in season 4 either 😬
Never thought I'd feel sorry for the wet wipe Jamie but at this point I just want him to shoot Beth in the face ha
I'm still trying to figure out why John hates Jamie so so much, he didn't know about the Beth situation until last season so why the absol disdain for Jamie from the start

Shmebulock

Me! I saw a clip on tiktok a while back but couldn't find it anywhere in the UK to watch. Only had to wait a few months and all episodes are available on Paramount plus now so I'm all up to date. I love Kevin Costner. Also when I first watched it I was getting Sons of Anarchy vibes not sure if anyone agrees?

BWa

Chatty Member
Oh next episode of 1923 was better 😱 my husband has a theory that Spencer is actually John Dutton’s (Kevin, there has been a lot of Johns) Dad.

EAD

VIP Member
Only recently discovered Yellowstone and binged it in a couple of weeks and now feel bereft 😭 Absolutely loved it! Thought Beth was going to be my favourite but she gets very repetitive season after season (especially when you binge watch it and don’t have the typical seasonal breaks). Love Rip (apart from what he did to Lloyd) and Jimmy and Teeter. Big crush on Walker (and Rip). In fact, pretty much love all the characters apart from Jamie.
Now what to watch first…1923 or 1883?
Also agree about Walker 😍😍😍