Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Ok, so im in the uk.... Watched on channel 5 the first episode and now im hooked! So hooked i have just binged watched 4 series in the space of about 1 week!! I fucking love Beth!!!! Feel like kinda fancy Kevin costner even know he is old enough to be my dad ☺
Literally want to marry Rip, literally in love! Might have to buy my hubby a cowboy hat and some rope!!
Convinced I now belong on a ranch and need to move to Montana 😂😂😂

We run a construction business and my hubby is currently in the middle of purchasing a ford Ranger , but basically will be mine as we can put it through the company , so as if my fate and magic my arse is now going to be driving round my town thinking im some cowgirl driving this big old truck.... its fate 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

BWa

Chatty Member
Defo Beth finds him dead of a heart attack and continue
I would be so disappointed with that ending for John after all the attempts on his life. I want him to die in a blaze of glory and then Jamie and Beth go head to head, which will result in the death of Jamie by Rip.
I really want to read into the sentence from the Indian Elder that told him about the valley in 1883 that they could have it for 7 generations, that it means it’s going to become sacred Indian ground or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Only recently discovered Yellowstone and binged it in a couple of weeks and now feel bereft 😭 Absolutely loved it! Thought Beth was going to be my favourite but she gets very repetitive season after season (especially when you binge watch it and don’t have the typical seasonal breaks). Love Rip (apart from what he did to Lloyd) and Jimmy and Teeter. Big crush on Walker (and Rip). In fact, pretty much love all the characters apart from Jamie.
Now what to watch first…1923 or 1883?

Reactions: 6

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Is anyone else watching this? We have just finished the 1st series and I’m hooked!

Kevin Costner has always been one of my favourite actors and he’s brilliant in this.

Reactions: 6

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Ugh, Beth makes it borderline unwatchable for me.
This! The shock value has worn off. We’re five seasons in now, find a redemption arc soon please. The fight scene with Summer was so, so bad. Just … why? What? That wouldn’t happen.

Agree with all of the above, 1883 was beautiful. Stunning TV. One of the best shows I’ve ever seen. Excited to hear there’s going to be a 1923!

Reactions: 5

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
Lots going on in the news about Yellowstone this week…
Is Kevin leaving after series 5?
Has his divorced been the factor that forced his hand?
Will series 5 be the last?
How will it conclude?
Should it have stopped after series 3? 😬
Will they ever get the second half of series 5 filmed? 😫
---
View attachment 2151535
Wives like that piss me off she reaps the rewards but doesn’t want him to work ?

Reactions: 4

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I just finished S5 & I feel a bit…😏 So much of it seemed cobbled together. Like they had footage & pieced it to half ass a bit of story with a lot of scenery & cowboy filler (not complaining about that though!). I feel like Beth uncharacteristically took her eye off the ball with Jamie especially after finding his gf had given a false name. WTH was the scene with Jimmy & the foot rub all about 🤯 I thought that was an opening to talk about YS arriving but they’d not even set off yet. Summer was just a completely pointless character. Idk it really did feel like the end, but a sad petering out rather than the blaze it deserves. I hope part 2 picks up 🤞🏼
---
I’ve just started 1883 & Jamie’s gf is the slappy woman on the train! She probably has a name but I’ve no idea what’s going on 😁

Last edited:

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I love this show but I agree with someone else on here that its the cowboy culture that draws me in

I'd love a series with just the bunkhouse lot

• Heart

BWa

Chatty Member
Lots going on in the news about Yellowstone this week…
Is Kevin leaving after series 5?
Has his divorced been the factor that forced his hand?
Will series 5 be the last?
How will it conclude?
Should it have stopped after series 3? 😬
Will they ever get the second half of series 5 filmed? 😫
---
IMG_4403.jpeg

• Sad

Stillwater

VIP Member
I am up-to-date in series 4. Love it, it’s so beautiful and the cowboy life sure is true blue American romanticism.

The women characters are awful problematic though. Can tell it’s written by men.

The theme music is magnificent. I never skip it.

Yesss! I’ve been looking for a thread for Yellowstone! 💛 Currently half way through series 4 and loving it. I also really enjoyed 1883 which is the ‘Prequel’ as such to Yellowstone (also on Paramount + if you’ve not seen it). 1923 which is the next instalment is due out in December x

Reactions: 3

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
I am finding 1923 a bit of a slog. And the violence against the young Native American woman rather gratuitous.
Agreed, but I suppose they're just trying to show how abhorrently they were treated? I was absolutely raging at the TV, "all this being done in the name of God?!" 🤬

Reactions: 3